Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed (33188 Views)

2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Opposition Behind Naira Frustration In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
If is another person that said this i fit believe but lai is liar.
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Afamsi: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=OneTemplate post=104681282]

I personally think it is only a stupid person that will make this about Lai Mohammed and not about Nigeria and her real asset worth most distracted and BBN-focused young Nigerians are ignorant of.

Some Nigerians, based on their personal perspective, love to think Nigeria is worthless and of no use to anything or anyone. Crass, self-limiting and self-destructive ignorance.

Nigeria host the biggest consumer market in Africa and one of the most profitable internet penetration and usage rate in Africa along with being Africa's biggest tech market.

Go and think about those figures and what they may mean for firms like Twitter, and others like them, before you start speaking out of blind hate for Nigeria and her leaders like Buhari, lai Mohammed etal. You should look at the figures and logically think whether Twitter can really afford to ignore or alienate her Nigerian market and users.

" What are you saying? Was it apc that made all these possible?
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Yeeyo: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
joyandfaith:
It is only a stupid person that would believe lai mohammed
hehehe u are very correct but buhari supporters will believed him
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
MNKbandit:
Thank you for this analysis,we need Nigerians with sane reasoning like you
I learned a lot from his analysis!
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2021
I don't support them opening office in Nigeria, it's not safe. Any small thing now, they can set up their building on fire
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by asapants: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2021
NTA NEWS GO CARRY THIS ONE
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by ghettochild(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/11/twitter-bows-to-nigerian-govt-agrees-to-open-office-in-nigeria/
They shd go to Ghana jor.. we dont deserve it but Twitter knows we are the biggest player in Africa n we are its biggest African consumer
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Chinny024(f): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Office or no office. You people wants to resume campaign via Twitter that's why the sudden wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
How dumb is our FG � they're just buying time till this gworro chewing skeleton leaves Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
OneTemplate:

I personally think it is only a stupid person that will make this about Lai Mohammed and not about Nigeria and her real asset worth most distracted and BBN-focused young Nigerians are ignorant of.

Some Nigerians, based on their personal perspective, love to think Nigeria is worthless and of no use to anything or anyone. Crass, self-limiting and self-destructive ignorance.

Nigeria host the biggest consumer market in Africa and one of the most profitable internet penetration and usage rate in Africa along with being Africa's biggest tech market.

Go and think about those figures and what they may mean for firms like Twitter, and others like them, before you start speaking out of blind hate for Nigeria and her leaders like Buhari, lai Mohammed etal. You should look at the figures and logically think whether Twitter can really afford to ignore or alienate her Nigerian market and users.

Any young Nigerian who continues to see personalities like Buhari and Lai Mohammed, mere mortals who will live and die, rather than focus on ideas that will outlive us all, will never be one of life's clued-on winners like Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Gates etc.

https://www.cgdev.org/reader/new-economy-africa-opportunities-nigerias-emerging-technology-sector?page=0

How's it about Nigeria and not Lai Mohammed? How are buhari and Lai Mohammed not "mere mortals? If u say they aren't "mere mortals", how come d issue isn't about them but Nigeria?
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Chirowman(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Is alright
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Kobicove(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
I hope the office is in Abuja and not Lagos. That's a part of decongesting Lagos roads.

Lagos would be a better option
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by BigBashiru: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
OneTemplate:

Any young Nigerian who continues to see personalities like Buhari and Lai Mohammed, mere mortals who will live and die, rather than focus on ideas that will outlive us all, will never be one of life's clued-on winners like Zuckerberg, Dorsey, Gates etc.

https://www.cgdev.org/reader/new-economy-africa-opportunities-nigerias-emerging-technology-sector?page=0

And actually Buhari is a good president. He only does broadcasts for security reasons which is fine for a Head of State. Governors ought to do their jobs. Illinois people did not blame trump for the problems in Chicago; they blamed their governor!

Nigeria is a great country but colonial brainwashing, media induced inferiority complex as well as self hatred will not let Nigerians see this truth.

The problem of Nigerians is 50% the Nigerians themselves...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
So Twitter too go buy mikano ............ All a pipedream..... cheesy
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by frog12: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
they MUSCLE twitter into this because GHANA is their FAVOURITE. good job BUHARI grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by yoji: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Are u sure Nigerians haven't moved on from Twitter?
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Swoonz: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
OneTemplate:

What standard economic policy is on ground to help them thrive in Nigeria? Look at shoprite and shell and swear on your incoming generations that Nigerian presidency and her stupid policies would not affect them too much that they would just pack up and leave one day too.
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Quahl: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Na lie ohhh!

Make una no bliv am ohh. Lai lie.
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
I cant believe all that i know Twitter will not dance to your tune.... e be like say na 2023 election dey make the zombies consider..
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Phred1717: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
FOOLS, FOOLS, FOOLS..... SHAME ON YOU
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by omowumi9: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
We coerce them to open office in Nigeria and not that they see us as a serious country. The question is, have we address those issues that made them open office in Ghana at the expense of Nigeria?

BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin grin they have finally come to their senses. Number 1 in Africa wen it comes to social media is who they are treating with kid gloves..claiming insecurity..even two plots of land is enough to build ur office and Nigerian hires incase anyone wants to kidnap
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by frog12: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
me too they think the same. I mean they MUSCLE twitter into this and it's not the RIGHT WAY TO influence companies to invest in the economy.
thinking of the same, Australia is doing the same to Google and facebook with their news sites.
eastOFwest:

So this government has resorted to bullying to force companies to open "eye service" office in Nigeria? Is that how bad things are? No shame!
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
EKONGKING:
I cannot believe lie Mohammad.
Let Twitter confirm it na
hahhaha.
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by gazza07(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
And so? Mtn have office here? Even aso rock is located here, what difference doesn't that make? Oyah set awon BMC another feathers on your demi god buahri's head. A big goal there by apc govt, unfortunately its a shameful own goal. I don't see South Africa or Kenya beg and cry to Twitter to open office in their country. Its not part of good governance or delivering dividens of democracy. You still supporting this govt, your doomed
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by nonhuman(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
midolian:
Can't see anywhere in the statement of Lai where he said twitter has agreed to open an office. These our media houses sef
so as you big reach you cannot read

1 Like

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
midolian:
Can't see anywhere in the statement of Lai where he said twitter has agreed to open an office. These our media houses sef

Read again, but this time slowly dumbo.

Bring ya head...

Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by foreshore(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Freelane33(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
He’s lying .. lie Mohammad and lie are 5&6.. minister of misinformation grin
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by chiokeman(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
Liar
Re: Twitter Agrees To Open Office In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed by Hifeholuwarh(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari / 3 Lagos Senators endorse Fashola's nomination. bad news for the wailers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.