Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

[HIRE ME] eBook Writer And Content Writer for blog posts, articles, and reviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [HIRE ME] eBook Writer And Content Writer for blog posts, articles, and reviews (372 Views)

Get Your Blog Posts, Articles, Stories And Other Writing Jobs / I Write Manifestos, Blog Posts, Articles And The Likes For Free / Companies Salary Structure And Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[HIRE ME] eBook Writer And Content Writer for blog posts, articles, and reviews by superbjnr(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Good day guys. It's a beautiful day today.

Are you having difficulty sourcing original content to post on your blog or website?

Do you also want to write non-fiction Kindle books?

Do you want plagiarize-free articles or books that have not been written before for your FIVERR GIGS?

Do you want plagiarize-free contents that will get your Adsense approved for your website?

Come over and let's work together. I'd love to write articles and books for you.

I specialize in writing Non-Fiction eBooks, Articles, Website Content, and proofreading services

I promise to surpass your imagination positively.

All my content is plagiarized-free, grammatically correct, and absolutely unique content that you can't find anywhere else.

The articles I provide come in packages.

1 Article Pack (1 Article) => #1,500
5 Article Pack (5 Articles) => #5,000
10 Article Pack (10 Articles) => #8,500.

NOTE: Each article has a word count of 700 - 800 words.

My goal is to make blogging and Kindle Publishing easy for you.

You can message me right now on Whatsapp (0.9.0.3.4.7.1.6.7.2.9) to get started with your writing project.

P.S: Here is a list of other services that I offer:

Web Content Writing
Editing/Proofreading
Product Description

Thank you and have a great day.
Re: [HIRE ME] eBook Writer And Content Writer for blog posts, articles, and reviews by superbjnr(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good evening

(1) (Reply)

Business Writer Needed! / Job Opportunity / Please I Need A Job(site Engineer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.