Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? (21787 Views)

What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back / What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / What Do You Think Happens When You Switch Off Your Phones ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by BigDawsNet: 6:53am On Aug 12, 2021
4 days on max

Nothing special about it

My charger is on outlet 24/7
Same as fridge plug on for the past 4months
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Dumte(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Nectarbaba:
Me wey dey owe Soko loan money. I just on am since day before yesterday. grin grin grin

Then never send messages to your contacts gringringrin.
Anytime you onam na the first thing u go see be friends and family members calling you to ask you when you started the dubious character
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Olibboy: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2021
Everyday bcus I schedule it

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by KushLyon(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Omo, i switch off my phone every night before I sleep o which is usually very close to or after midnight, anybody wey call me after that na on your own
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Solidkay(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2021
starbuck:
My redmi always notifies me after 72 hours, then i switch off and on

That's why I love my redmi...
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Rexnegro(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2021
I auto set my Samsung A12 to restart daily at 12am ... Good for the health of a smartphone.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Nectarbaba:
Me wey dey owe Soko loan money. I just on am since day before yesterday. grin grin grin
This is funny but touching. I have a soft heart. How much are you owing?
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Lacash: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2021
End123:
I switched my phone off for the first time in 2 months last night. When last did you switch off yours ?
Every night as it needs to reboot�
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Farotimi72: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2021
My own phone no dey even gree switch off. if I do, e go on immediately by himself just like am restarting.

INFINIX HOT 8
Don't know if I'm the only one experiencing such.
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by yemkoguru(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2021
you see 10 days ago na just reboot sef undecided I no dey switch off phone at all

Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by BJanta: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Generalwoodz:
But what's the meaning of that fancy cabin paper on your face ? You got eye problem or something

Waiting for his weed to sink down!
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by MajorGeneralLaw(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I really can't remember
this bastard has Ben banned.
you keep constituting a nuisance here on this forum.
my Eyes are watching you on this forum
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Nectarbaba(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2021
Benzoway:

This is funny but touching. I have a soft heart. How much are you owing?
35k. Baba come teach work na. I humble die.
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by lookingfly: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Every night
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Ekg911(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
In the night when I want to sleep everyday, I switch off my phone. Cos there's no call u want to call, that u can't call me during the day time
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by MartinsD12(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nectarbaba:
grin so because of that you off your phone
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by merits(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lamasta:
This your head no be here o grin

Back to topic....

I do switch off my phone occasionally most especially if disturbing calls keeps coming in and am not at the right frame to pick them up so I switch off my phone and call them back after switching it on again.....
just on your flight mode simple.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by snoopz: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
scheduled to switch of at 12 am if I'm not downloading at night and 1 am if I'm downloading

after working through out the whole day make d thing calm down too
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by 11cows4sale(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Everyday at 12am... I set it so it always off if I'm not using it around 12am everyday
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by leTrizzle: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ok
starbuck:
My redmi always notifies me after 72 hours, then i switch off and on
The only notification I get every 72 hours on mine is to input password.
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Drizzy5001(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Can't even remember, I think 2 months ago.
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by faceland: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

What phone is that?
Do they still produce such phones? undecided

I am a Nigerian. I have an Android phone and a Java phone. I replaced my Java for 5k just 2 weeks ago after the old one fell in water. Double SIM card that is ready for electricity failure, ready for network failure.

Even the android sometime you have to reboot it after changing the SIM card.
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by MufasaLion: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
faceland:

I am a Nigerian. I have an Android phone and a Java phone. I replaced my Java for 5k just 2 weeks ago after the old one fell in water. Double SIM card that is ready for electricity failure, ready for network failure.

Even the android sometime you have to reboot it after changing the SIM card.

Oh, I get it.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by laojuntasa: 4:18am On Aug 13, 2021
I switch my phone off every night. I think it's a great habit before I go to sleep. I try not to be so dependent on it. I use an alarm clock to wake up so my phone can rest.
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2021
MajorGeneralLaw:
this bastard has Ben banned.
you keep constituting a nuisance here on this forum.
my Eyes are watching you on this forum

Ikillbrokehoes I will deal with you very soon.
Re: When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? by 77star: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips On How To Find A Misplaced/lost Android Phone / Phone App For The Adulterer, Makes Lover's Texts Disapear! / 8 Recommended Ways To Protect Your Eyes While Using A Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.