Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back (1159 Views)

What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / When Last Did You Switch Off Your Phone ? / How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Harrybanty(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
best response to the iPhone fanatics. There's nothing as open as android. The almighty Sammy s-series, the unbeatable pixel 7 pro, oneplus 11, xiaomi mi series, Sony experia 1 1V etc

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
The ability to use my phone without restrictions that's all.

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by eepeepook: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
You children are weird. You can never think up a topic unless it’s in opposition to another.

I have no contribution. I’ve never used an Android phone. I will if something happens to my iPhone and I require a cheap replacement.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Harrybanty(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
eepeepook:
You children are weird. You can never think up a topic unless it’s in opposition to another.

I have no contribution. I’ve never used an Android phone. I will if something happens to my iPhone and I require a cheap replacement.

Goes to show you are one of the iPhone fanatics.

Your use of the word "cheap".

You know there are android phones that brag same price as the so called latest iPhones right?

12 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Harrybanty(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Godisablealltim:
best response to the iPhone fanatics. There's nothing like android. The almighty Sammy s-series, the unbeatable pixel 7 pro, oneplus 11, xiaomi mi series, Sony experia 1 1V etc

Just look at that variety. No need to force same food down my throat every other year.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by selfdefence: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Maybe the double sim and apps on play store, since the days of symbian and java, once I switched to android I never looked back. Plus TECNO as a brand is one I've always loved.

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Timekeeper452: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Yet to switch , but I’m sure my next device will be a Samsung (s23 ultra to be precise). Currently using an iPhone and I’m just tired of apple’s shenanigans. My phone should be my phone and I should be able to do what I want with it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Average9jaman: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Android City is a free roaming world,

unlike iPhone archetecture that is so restrictive

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by eepeepook: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Harrybanty:

Goes to show you are one of the iPhone fanatics.

Your use of the word "cheap".

You know there are android phones that brag same price as the so called latest iPhones right?
”Cheap replacement” meaning I will not spend an arm and a leg to acquire something needed in a haste. If my phone is lost or stolen, I’ll face my laptop squarely as a productivity tool.
Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Unbiased1: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Most people don't switch to Android, they start their smartphones journey with Android.

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by jumper524(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Freedom for getting many things without paying for them.
The best things in life are free.
Though I miss black Berry sha.
Network speed was on another level.

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by JhyMedex: 7:32am On May 01, 2023
Didn't have to switch... I've always used Androids. There was a time though when I considered switching to iphone.
However , the numerous restrictions and rigidity of the iOS made put me off.

Who doesn't like the freedom to constantly be able to modify their phones, Android allows the experience.
Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by MasterJayJay: 8:47am On May 01, 2023
Switch? Android is the default upgrade from java and symbian.
Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Pharaohny: 8:58am On May 01, 2023
Samsung or nothing 🤣🤣
Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Pharaohny: 8:58am On May 01, 2023
Multi tasking
Samsung Dex
Split screen
Blaaaaa
Blaaaaa

iPhone users are on the lossing side
Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by ibawon(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2023
iOS works for who really needs it, but if you truly are need something that actually functions more open-ended, you can never function with an iOS device.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by Ogbemuo: 10:03am On May 01, 2023
Am a big fan of gaming, Emulator made me continue using Android and not thinking of IOS imagine play Nintendo switch on your android and PS2 and just the recently released PS Vita emulator.
Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2023
Currently using an iPhone, my android phone got bad, trying my best to replace it asap cos this iPhone life is like being in prison… No freedom to use your phone the way u like

1 Like

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by sunshineV(f): 11:14am On May 01, 2023
eepeepook:

run use 100k purchase pixel 7 pro make i see. this ekuke thinks all android is all about it Tecno, infinix and itel lol😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by CartelKenneth: 12:38pm On May 01, 2023
Ivory in the history of the world has ever switched to android
Ever!
Re: What Made You Switch To Android And Never Looked Back by lexrichy(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2023
I can play Nintendo switch games on high end andriod phone , on iPhone not possible.

(1) (Reply)

What The Best IMEI Tracker App On Google Play Store.? / Get Mini Tv On Your Phone 2day! / Asus Padfone Out At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.