Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Power To Turn Things Around For Better - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power To Turn Things Around For Better (160 Views)

Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / O God Turn Things Around. Let This Month Not End Like Last Month. Psalm 126. / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power To Turn Things Around For Better by PrayerMount(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
God is the giver of power and power is very important in the life of individual. Why power? It is what produce desire results. This is the reason God gives power to whoever believe in Him. "1John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name". According to Isaiah 49:29a, "He gives power to the faint" which means, there is need to get power in order to make things work either secular or spiritual.

Categories Of Powers to Turns things around for Better
1 Power of Discovery (Judges 6:12, John 1:43-47)
You need to discover yourself if you want your situations to turn better. Failure to make this discovery will ground your vision, career etc
To be continued.
Have you discovered Jesus? It is unfortunate that many wanted things to turn around for them but are not ready to come to Jesus.
The truth is in Matthew 28:18, " And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth".
Accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Saviour.
Prayer Points
1. Father, I need your power in my life, in Jesus name.
2. I receive fresh power from above, in Jesus name.
3. Let the power of the Holy Ghost revive my spiritual life, job, health etc, in Jesus name.
4. As God lives, thing will turn around for me for better, in Jesus name.
Pst Stephen Odede

(1) (Reply)

Called To Be The Light Of The World. Are You? / Need A Miracle? / 1 Timothy 3:16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.