Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Called To Be The Light Of The World. Are You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Called To Be The Light Of The World. Are You? (140 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Called To Be The Light Of The World. Are You? by elated177: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Rev 2:20, 24,25

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

24 & 25 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets, "I will not impose any other burden on you, except to hold on to what you have until I come."

What our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, said here is no different from what he has said in:

Exodus 22:18 Do not allow a sorceress to live.

Deut 18:9-14 When you enter the land YHVH your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practises divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to YHVH; because of these same detestable practices YHVH your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before YHVH your God.

Whom did the Master say were taught by Jezebel? His servants. He did not say the world or sinners, but his servants. One may wonder why the servants of the Messiah would allow themselves to be taught things contrary to what they already knew. This is because the "teacher" claimed to be a prophetess. With the title of a prophetess, she claimed to have received revelations.

The intention of the woman, Jezebel, was to corrupt the servants of the Messiah and steer them away from what they already knew, righteousness. That was the only way she could rule/exercise authority - satanic authority - over them.

By her teaching, she misled some of the saints into believing that there was nothing wrong with being in the Messiah and engaging in sinful activities, such as sexual immorality.

By her teaching, she taught some of the saints to have one leg in the path of righteousness and one leg in demonism. She taught that it was okay to eat from the table of the Messiah and the table Satan.

The teaching of Jezebel promoted all kinds of wickedness and disobedience to the Commandments of YHVH. She detested righteousness. Her teaching fiercely opposed the complete obedience to the Word of YHVH Almighty. She detested those who propagated/disseminated the Truth and promoted those who taught demonism/satanism(demonology).

This same spirit of Jezebel has wormed its way into the lives of so many people who claim to follow Yahushua the Messiah.

There is no other weapon a saint of YHVH Almighty has than the Word of YHVH Almighty and obedience to him. The light in you, and which shines through you, the saint, is the authority and power you have over the powers of darkness and their activities. Allowing this light to shine - doing the will of YHVH Almighty, obeying his Word - is the only thing that renders the activities of the kingdom of darkness powerless, just as light cancels the effect of darkness. Knowing the names of demons and their levels will in no way empower the servants of YHVH El Shaddai in a spiritual warfare.

As a saint of YHVH Almighty, do not bother yourself with the knowledge of the activities of Satan. It is a journey down a slippery hill which no saint should embark on.

The servants of YHVH Almighty should rather concentrate on their own activities - bearing the fruits of righteousness. This alone nullifies the activities of the kingdom of wickedness and their agents. They know this very well.

As the servants of YHVH Almighty, let our focus be on the complete obedience to the Commandments of YHVH Almighty. .

It will do us a lot good to heed these pieces of advice from the Word and Wisdom of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

Proverbs 4:25-27 Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths of your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or to the left; keep your foot from evil.

May our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, continue to guide and guard his servants.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Called To Be The Light Of The World. Are You? by emmanuel1277: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Rev 2:20, 24,25

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

24 & 25 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets, "I will not impose any other burden on you, except to hold on to what you have until I come."

What our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, said here is no different from what he has said in:

Exodus 22:18 Do not allow a sorceress to live.

Deut 18:9-14 When you enter the land YHVH your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practises divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to YHVH; because of these same detestable practices YHVH your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before YHVH your God.

Whom did the Master say were taught by Jezebel? His servants. He did not say the world or sinners, but his servants. One may wonder why the servants of the Messiah would allow themselves to be taught things contrary to what they already knew. This is because the "teacher" claimed to be a prophetess. With the title of a prophetess, she claimed to have received revelations.

The intention of the woman, Jezebel, was to corrupt the servants of the Messiah and steer them away from what they already knew, righteousness. That was the only way she could rule/exercise authority - satanic authority - over them.

By her teaching, she misled some of the saints into believing that there was nothing wrong with being in the Messiah and engaging in sinful activities, such as sexual immorality.

By her teaching, she taught some of the saints to have one leg in the path of righteousness and one leg in demonism. She taught that it was okay to eat from the table of the Messiah and the table Satan.

The teaching of Jezebel promoted all kinds of wickedness and disobedience to the Commandments of YHVH. She detested righteousness. Her teaching fiercely opposed the complete obedience to the Word of YHVH Almighty. She detested those who propagated/disseminated the Truth and promoted those who taught demonism/satanism(demonology).

This same spirit of Jezebel has wormed its way into the lives of so many people who claim to follow Yahushua the Messiah.

There is no other weapon a saint of YHVH Almighty has than the Word of YHVH Almighty and obedience to him. The light in you, and which shines through you, the saint, is the authority and power you have over the powers of darkness and their activities. Allowing this light to shine - doing the will of YHVH Almighty, obeying his Word - is the only thing that renders the activities of the kingdom of darkness powerless, just as light cancels the effect of darkness. Knowing the names of demons and their levels will in no way empower the servants of YHVH El Shaddai in a spiritual warfare.

As a saint of YHVH Almighty, do not bother yourself with the knowledge of the activities of Satan. It is a journey down a slippery hill which no saint should embark on.

The servants of YHVH Almighty should rather concentrate on their own activities - bearing the fruits of righteousness. This alone nullifies the activities of the kingdom of wickedness and their agents. They know this very well.

As the servants of YHVH Almighty, let our focus be on the complete obedience to the Commandments of YHVH Almighty. .

It will do us a lot good to heed these pieces of advice from the Word and Wisdom of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

Proverbs 4:25-27 Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths of your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or to the left; keep your foot from evil.

May our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, continue to guide and guard his servants.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Brother please
If it hadn't gotten that bad I won't be wearing the cap of shame to do this
I don't want to spell you all the sad family details .

I am in a very stranded situation please and I just need 1500 to get out from please of you can help with prayers too I will appreciate

First bank
Thank you God bless
Re: Called To Be The Light Of The World. Are You? by elated177: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

She calls herself a prophetess.
Jezebel - spirit of Jezebel - is also in many men who call themselves prophets, pastors and ministers.

The saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah be watchful.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Abuja Pastor Warns Members Against Watching Big Brother / And Light Started Shinning - Emoji Devotional / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 23 August 2021 - The Tragedy Of Fearworst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.