Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl (52289 Views)

Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Abujaexpress: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2021
... and a mum of five? DJ Scot was on exploration
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Aksnoopy: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2021
A tout kills an olosho, wetin concern is.
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by surckerg(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Killed her? How The girl died in her family's custody with no substantial evidence about the guys involvement in her death. You guys should cultivate the habit of reading ooo. Many people are in jail because of something they know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2021
The guy stage is DJ Scoot 007. Wow

The guy just scoot with her and show her James Bond 007 way.
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by bigpicture001: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Search for husband no be here ooo....leaving Canada t naija cuz of to get a man...!

Those that have a good guy as bf should hold them tight ..e scarce

1 Like

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Calitoscassius(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2021
KillGod:

Nonsense conclusion always. No sense to investigate just placed everything they can't explain on juju foolish people.
Really bizzare rubbish. No proof no nothing! Just sheer achaic assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by jeff1607(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Where is the niggar running to grin

To Maza Maza
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by walkingshadow911: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2021
goodmorning40:
The scam called love

Lol! The lies will tell ourselves to satisfy our temporal sexual desires
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Kingcalls: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2021
Romanoff:
May God not let us share a bed with who will kill us.

Mumu...are u sure u are educated...how did he kill her...only illiterates will say death by spirituality... so u will go to court and tell them he killed her spiritually...clowns

2 Likes

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Sheriman(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Nigerians will also blame Buhari for this
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Calitoscassius(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2021
surckerg:
Killed her? How The girl died in her family's custody with no substantial evidence about the guys involvement in her death. You guys should cultivate the habit of reading ooo. Many people are in jail because of something they know nothing about.
I tell you, it boggles the mind, sheer accussations based on nothing, no proofs no nothing! Just assumptions and some rubbish called fetish, what does fetish even mean? Can that they proof fetish in court?

4 Likes

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Really bizzare rubbish. No proof no nothing! Just sheer achaic assumptions.

Na their way zero sense....
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Calitoscassius(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mumu...are u sure u are educated...how did he kill her...only illiterates will say death by spirituality... so u will go to court and tell them he killed her spiritually...clowns
grin grin grin i am guessing Mr spiritual or fetish will appear in court rather than the accussed DJ.
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2021
bigpicture001:
Search for husband no be here ooo....leaving Canada t naija cuz of to get a man...!

Those that have a good guy as bf should hold them tight ..e scarce

embarassed
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by richmanrichard: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2021
This news self.This is not enough to confirm he killed her.Op shud change profession, journalism no be em calling.
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Calitoscassius(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2021
So they should go and arrest Mr Fetish and Mr spiritual, why are they accussing the innocent DJ?
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by HRMK: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2021
how can ur dtr already with 5kids give birth to another child and again 6mths pregnant for a so called lover that isnt well known to the fml?THAT FAMILY IS EQUALLY CULPABLE!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Hapinex01: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Sorry but I will blame these on the dead.
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
alizma:

And some unfortunate people have swallow the conclusion hook line and sinker without any concrete evidence linking the guy.
Was her phone taking from her since she got into the man's house, if she has that much money definitely she has friends around her as well as online that she could have contacted when her situation get worse. I won't hump into conclusion until I hear from the other side and possibly a witness too

No mind the fools.... Some idiot told me the white men stole our idols to make planes fly etc... I just shake my head and gave up.... No sense at all

1 Like

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Emma1Oj(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Amen

Men are so fragile
imagine... Fragile indeed.
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by basadenet: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
This story shouldn't made front page because itlack substance. The last died in hospital.
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by sylve11: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
Toktee:
To pin the guy for financial possessions you said?

Is the guy richer than the lady?

Was it not the lady that built house and bought a car for the guy?

You and very dull.

Lol. Read and understand you said no. grin cool
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2021
BadRadio:
When women start killing men now they'll say they've started

Will you get them guns?

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by zexy2030(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2021
Romanoff:
May God not let us share a bed with who will kill us.
I don't why girls are not quick to know killers by their words. A lady who is good at listening with her intuition will decipher a deadly guy from a nice guy.

Even if u share a bed with a guy who is a potential killer, your intuition will tell you during intimacy that he is a psycho but orgasm n gifts won't let some girls have sense.
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Kingcalls: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2021
Romanoff:

You're a bigger fool. How did I say the man killed her? Or where did I say the man killed her? Or is it new that spouses kill each other?

No let me mean you today o.

Bend down piss de follow me talk ...fish brain that rely on pvssy to eat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by ajyogbon(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Really OK have seen his face in case I see him is alart soldier sorry Policeman is the spelling of the police correct. shocked shocked
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Victoria938(f): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2021
Some girls sef., you don't date a guy without knowing his family not to talk of giving birth for him.....
Nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Calitoscassius(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021
richmanrichard:
This news self.This is not enough to confirm he killed her.Op shud change profession, journalism no be em calling.
Journalism? grin there are no journalists in nigeria. What you have in nigeria are sensationalists and poorly educated jobless so called bloggers and no one is regulating them, some one wrote this defaming article accussing someone openly of murder without any shred of proofs and they are still sitting comfortably in their tiny dark room in nigeria.

This is why the nigerian govt. Are trying so hard to ban social media in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by DabuIIIT: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Nice guys abound but these girls just simply love rolling with Casanovas that always tend to end up in tragedy...

Some guys are really selfish and evil....
fati2001:
ALL I HAVE IS RIP

AND I GUESS BUHARI and NIGERIANS GIRLS ARE USELESS WILL BE BLAMED FOR THIS!

Keep buhari out of your misery,thanks
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by Romanoff(f): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

See idiot wey him mama no even sabi him papa. Born throway oahu wey all him sister na olosho. Na why you fit identify who dey use pvssy eat.

Odenson.
Re: Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl by DabuIIIT: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Kingcalls:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) / Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk / Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.