Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women (21257 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by timesup234: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
okpo talks
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by EXLOVER(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bluesea92:
100% visa application guaranteed 6SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99
. You have jobless and unemployed people in your family and friends, why don't you empower them?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by MufasaLion: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by penearth(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Give her homegrown education. Restrict her of Western influences such as media and culture. Teach her her culture, teach her ur community values. She will become a responsible woman in future
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by lorenzmond(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hahahhahahahaha.

Uncle you no get joy ooo. I don laugh tire.
goodmorning40:
Why is it lookin like she has two left legs In this pictures
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by dmbb: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Her right leg is bigger that the left one why?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Godly247(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CScMQa4IKkH/

The next generation must not fall into same pits and woes of this age. To whoever knows how to do good and doeth it not is a sin.
God is watching!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Ole33: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good one
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by ModelLook(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Is it just me or is one hip bigger than the other. Over to our Botched Doctors on E in the person's of Dr Terry Dubrow and Dr Paul Nassiff grin

Why didn't I just study Plastic Surgery Biko?

By now, I would just be cashing out big time seeing there's a huge market for it now.

Who knows what will happen by year 2040.

Every body will have gotten one form of implant somewhere wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by NobleAngell(f): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
pejuakinab:
Tonto I noticed the bulk of your yansh (ass) has shifted to one side.
grin grin grin What an observation!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Cjozzy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

Hello, fellow Nigerians, have you ever heard of WEALTH TV ?

A WhatsApp TV designed to provide insights on digital trends, Entrepreneurship, businesses, career, lifestyle, Giveaway and several others.

We also feature an entertainment gist on Fridays where we show you all the freaky freaky.

Yep! Just click on the link below and send me a direct message, including your name.

I will save your contact while you do the same.

https:///send?phone=%2B2349037222140&text=I+want+to+join+gaming+tv..+my+name+%F0%9F%93%9B+is+

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CScMQa4IKkH/
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nothing will be different or dog dey born goat? She will still be train n nurture like her mama!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Aksnoopy: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mentally damaged HOE!
She is regretting all the olosho life she lived and still living that has never paid off.

Malivelihood dumped her, Churchill went on to carry he baggage when his eyes cleared he also dumped her, now a new simp is in between her smelly thigh, when the time is right he will dump her as well.

Stay away from single mum, they are rotten baggage.
Stay away from Hoes oh ye simps!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
She really needs to go back to her plastic surgeon for a refund,

Her left silicon nyash no balance with the right one. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
goodmorning40:
The photographer has to edit fake ass
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by olufunmi01(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bluesea92:
100% visa application guaranteed 6SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99
Get a life stop scamming
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Promisechi79(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
candidbabe:
The future is female

Have you read your bio today; you need to concentrate on one thing
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by wallarwallar(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dis lady talk 2 much . SHE WUD BE A BETTER PERSONALITY IF DHE STAYS AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA . She will tell people stuff but do opposite of those things she preached. Take a break from socila media
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Boatswain: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oh well, you can only train her to be an upgraded feminist nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Benwallt(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Hmmmmmm. Her father worships her because she's a girl child. Na male child wey dey carry responsibilities no need worshipping and love abi. Some talks aren't just necessary cheesy
True be told bro, that gender needs help. Maybe the pollution in the world would reduce.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Pain(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Noise Maker. More Words than Action. All Talk less Walk. tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by muller101(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
[s]
post=104711227:
Let us take all these from another Angle, and leave all the people abusing Tonto already with their abuses,
If you really wanna have a beautiful, cute baby girl,
follow this tips.
It works for most of us @[b][/b],
It should work for you too BGG.

You should have sex two to four days before ovulation if you’re hoping to conceive a girl.
You should avoid intercourse when you have clear, egg white-like vaginal mucus, as this is a sure sign of ovulation.
Avoiding intercourse during this time can reduce your likelihood of conceiving at all.It can take longer to conceive any baby with this method.
If you’re content to conceive a boy or a girl, and you don’t conceive within a few cycles, it might be time to give up on gender selection and switch methods.

However, if you need assistance to conceive, you might consider these options. 

Two high tech options for conceiving a girl include:

IVF with PGT (preimplantation genetic testing). Embryos created through IVF can be genetically tested.
This is typically done to check for chromosomal abnormalities but can also provide information about their sex.Sperm sorting.
This is less invasive than IVF with PGT and can be done prior to intrauterine insemination (IUI). It’s more likely to produce the desired sex, compared with natural conception, but less likely than PGT.

Both of the above methods are somewhat invasive, often expensive, and not available everywhere. 
They’re typically used only by couples who already need high tech reproductive assistance.

All the very best.
For all of us @[b][/b] : BOY and GIRL child makes the world Rock.
All babies are babies.

We Rise.
[/s]
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
You can't teach what you don't have

You can only teach her how do butt and boobs enhancement

Live fake life

Tonto akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by GeneralPula: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
We have so many Emotionally Broken women today than happy women. Because we didn’t LEARN LOVE THE RIGHT WAY..
We are these way cause we don’t know SELF LOVE..

Confam validation.. She said ;

A) Happy women - If you check their categories, you’ll see they are the ones that didn’t loose their morals against all odds. They know the perfect men as described in magazines and movies does not exist in reality. They know for you to happily hold a man, you just need to act as a woman, any other theory aside that is nonsense..

B) So many emotionally broken & un-happy women - If you check their categories, they’re ;

Hoes,
Feminist
No morals
No manners
250% density wig wearing
Have nothing to offer aside from Puccy
Very high and prudent entitlement mentality

I care less how she wants to raise her daughter but my advice is... Any man that wants to be successful in life should stay clearly away from the B category. They’re never gonna help you prosper. They’ve got no visible visions than milking men..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Bossman25(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Teach her your ways.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by pickatyouu: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Who takes Tonto seriously.
Definitely not me.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Henrydata(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
goodmorning40:
why is her hips looking bent?

Abi na my eyes?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by akoryoung(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Well said
GeneralPula:
We have so many Emotionally Broken women today than happy women. Because we didn’t LEARN LOVE THE RIGHT WAY..
We are these way cause we don’t know SELF LOVE..

Confam validation.. She said ;

A) Happy women - If you check their categories, you’ll see they are the ones that didn’t loose their morals against all odds. They know the perfect men as described in magazines and movies does not exist in reality. They know for you to happily hold a man, you just need to act as a woman, any other theory aside that is nonsense..

B) So many emotionally broken & un-happy women - If you check their categories, they’re ;

Hoes,
Feminist
No morals
No manners
250% density wig wearing
Have nothing to offer aside from Puccy
Very high and prudent entitlement mentality

I care less how she wants to raise her daughter but my advice is... Any man that wants to be successful in life should stay clearly away from the B category. They’re never gonna help you prosper. They’ve got no visible visions than milking men..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by WoundedLamb: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Hmmmmmm. Her father worships her because she's a girl child. Na male child wey dey carry responsibilities no need worshipping and love abi. Some talks aren't just necessary cheesy

Lol... it's not a competition. We say black lives matter not because white lives don't matter, but because racism against blacks is the subject. Likewise, she's preaching love for the girl child not because the boy child deserves any less, but because the African society already prefers the boy child. Tonto already worships her son, that's enough to tell you she wasn't out to undermine the boy child.

Good morning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
I swear...na serious okoto yarns...just to stay relevant...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo On Good Morning Africa (Pictures) / Jada Pinkett Thought The Will Smith's Oscars Slap Was 'A Skit' / Olowogbogboro: Nathaniel Bassey Debunks Accident Rumours, its Someone Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.