Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) (45859 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Okuda(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2021
Nneziwili:

Buy a car n start using it as taxi on which road please, when infrastructure such as this is not built?

That was an emphasis on an example he made and not a real world case scenario.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by mapet: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Torylanez:

gebest: :
What kind of useless infrastructure magic is that, one bridge for 8 years.

The same bridge was used to canvass for votes under your party PDP for 17yrs ... Monies collected and looted

I don't know who's more useless between U and your darling PDP

His party is useless, he is more useless

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Aganju849: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:
Fashola only comes to the South East to take pictures at the second Niger bridge! Nothing else! For six solid years, this is all he does in the SE..., it's this Jonathans project that brings him to the entire South East. There are no major roads completed and commissioned there by Fashola. No major housing projects! Correct me if I'm wrong but Fashola has commissioned housing projects in the north , in the west etc, but none in the East! And this is intentional. During the formation of APC, Fashola angrily complained that "those who lost the war are enjoying the country more than those who won the war"!

So Just like Ogunleye his brother, Fashola intentionally refuses to do any projects in the South East because he believes that the place should be turned into hell because "they lost the war"! This is supposed to be a SAN btw... Buhari and Fashola have managed to commission only one "BIG" project in the entire South East in six years and that's The Ziks mausoleum! So much love!! It's a scorched earth janja-weed policy of marginalisations and destruction that this Evil government has inflicted on the people of the South East and the man mainly responsible for this is the Minister of Works, Babatunde Fashola!

Typical Igbo victim-mentality rant

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
How many years dem wan use build this bridge sef? The bridge and the road, everything together no fit reach 20KM, yet, the Government of Nigeria don dey use close to 7 years build am

See them!

E dey pain am say Buhari dey deliver.

Wetin you Uncle Jona do with him years for office?

Abi, you think say na only the bridge dem dey build for the whole Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:
Fashola only comes to the South East to take pictures at the second Niger bridge! Nothing else! For six solid years, this is all he does in the SE..., it's this Jonathans project that brings him to the entire South East. There are no major roads completed and commissioned there by Fashola. No major housing projects! Correct me if I'm wrong but Fashola has commissioned housing projects in the north , in the west etc, but none in the East! And this is intentional. During the formation of APC, Fashola angrily complained that "those who lost the war are enjoying the country more than those who won the war"!

So Just like Ogunleye his brother, Fashola intentionally refuses to do any projects in the South East because he believes that the place should be turned into hell because "they lost the war"! This is supposed to be a SAN btw... Buhari and Fashola have managed to commission only one "BIG" project in the entire South East in six years and that's The Ziks mausoleum! So much love!! It's a scorched earth janja-weed policy of marginalisations and destruction that this Evil government has inflicted on the people of the South East and the man mainly responsible for this is the Minister of Works, Babatunde Fashola!
Fashola is an idiot of no character.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Chirowman(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Is alright ,I thought the bridge has been completed . Since the media aren't doing justice to it again
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

How do you sleep at night with this much hate in your skull? Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by DOTian: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Beerfraud!! Even with several federal roads being constructed and fixed uncle no go see am even with the activated port in the east uncle eyes has been locked from seeing good. Bitterness will always consume its' host before anyone else
Being constructed!? How many has been commissioned in yorubaland? After Six years and you can't commission any federal projects in the East! They are still "being constructed"! Being constructed Kee u dia..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by DOTian: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2021
EmekaA125:

Fashola is an idiot of no character.
If igbos know how deep the hate is, they will be doing more to put an end to this mess called Nigeria..
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2021
Great job
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2021
This one bridge is taking forever jare
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2021
ajagidiagbo1:
Mumu and illiterate that you are. Have you asked what happened to the bridge since 1978 that it was first proposed?. To una idiots, everything about Nigeria started 2015. Barbarian.

Your father must be very fool!sh for not raising you up to have manners. Because other Government didn't do it, I should now be happy this present administration is constructing a road and bridge that is not even up to 15km for close to 7 years.

Nah because of use1ess and bra!nless f00ls like you this country will never develop.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Vixlot:
Fashola inspecting his 2nd Niger Bridge project and the access roads on either side of the crossing. The Goat Minister

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Babatunde Fashola
God Bless Delta and Anambra States
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

I pass through that route last weekend and l reserved respect for Buhari for the project.

He really did well and the bridge will cut off stress passing through Onitsha..

Thank you Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Aksnoopy: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Bastards they are so eager to complete this bridge because it will be tolled and it will generate more money from the toll gates than any other in this shithole.

Thunder will kill you all if you don't toll kano-abuja road and kaduna-abuja road.

Your plan is to toll the new Niger bridge and lagos-ibadan expressway.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Commentor:
Igbo don't need the bridge.

It is a waste of money.

Have you travelled smoothly for few hours before, only to get to Asaba to spend double or even triple the length of time you spent getting to Asaba, just to cross that bridge into Onitsha?

Upon completion next year, this bridge should be the longest, if I am not mistaken, in Africa. It directly move the huge traffic inward Owerri, Enugu, Port Harcourt etc, outside the hearts of Asaba and Onitsha.

This will, undoubtedly, represent one of the most important (if not the very most) physical infrastructures in the entire South East, as it is also expected to bear a railway line into the Onitsha Main Market from Agbor.

Do you know what manhours means in terms of money?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by NewYorkCity: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2021
They should do a bridge from Warri to Burutu then I will know they Sabi work.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by DOTian: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2021
Activist001:

How do you sleep at night with this much hate in your skull? Na wah o.

The same way you sleep soundly with so much treachery, envy and evil mindset towards "Eastern Nigerians". .
Ûchû!
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2021
EarlHall:
Impossible to believe but there are paid propagandists on nairaland and they are not even subtle about it Lol
I'm shocked myself. I can see them all over the thread.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Kayolamzy: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2021
Northernblood3:
Zoo citizens are still rejoicing over a bridge while countries has left them behind.

Just as in those days when people do gather together to watch a new ride that just entered the village.

Umu zoo, come and praise your daddy he just did one of the wonders of earth

And your oga babum is in the cage chilling in the zoo.
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2021
yanabasee1:
No matter the infrastructural development you build... If you have zero economic impact on ordinary citizens, the. you've done absolutely nothing....

We won't buy a mudu of rice for 3k and be strolling happily on 2nd niger bridge.....

This has. nothing to do with "People will always complain" gibberish..

Nobody stays hungry to build a house...

But someone can stay hungry to buy a car and use it to make money through taxi...
... See Rubbish Talk from Rubbish Mouth

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by ajyogbon(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Is this a rail line or what
yanabasee1:
No matter the infrastructural development you build... If you have zero economic impact on ordinary citizens, the. you've done absolutely nothing....

We won't buy a mudu of rice for 3k and be strolling happily on 2nd niger bridge.....

But someone can stay hungry to buy a car and use it to make money through taxi...
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

Which project Ebele Azikwe Jonathan commissioned?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by DOTian: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2021
adelaja70:

Which project Ebele Azikwe Jonathan commissioned?
You can go and ask Ebele Awolowo about that..
My own is that nobody should ever mention fasholas name again for any serious political office after this arrangement! That man is Evil
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2021
SmartPolician:
This project has been on for the past 5 years and about 50% of the entire project has been completed so far. Only God knows how long it will take to complete this project.

Let's commend Buhari for the project and the percentage of completion so far.

They have to work according to the funds available and more so, 2nd Niger bridge is not the only project that's begging for urgent attention.

I used to be an APC supporter but I've since withdrawn my support and membership bcoz of the killings by herdsmen and bandits, and the government body language.

This insecurity has brought untold food crisis and high cost of living we're experiencing now. So, I've left the party for good but not to join PDP which, to me, is another evil and pretender.

However, I will not withhold commendation where government need to be commended.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

You can go and ask Ebele Awolowo that..
My own is that nobody should ever mention fasholas name again for any serious political office after this arrangement! That man is Evil
You are not even ashamed of yourself.. Someone deceived your tribe for 6 years and you are here ranting cause of LIKES... Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by DOTian: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021
adelaja70:

You are not even ashamed of yourself.. Someone deceived your tribe for 6 years and you are here ranting cause of LIKES... Lmao!!!

Disappoint me for once.
There I was, crediting you with a little common sense.
But you will always act true to type.

Not here to watch you go through your normal bipolar spasm..
Go to the backyard go play with your fellow kids..
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by uthlaw: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
How many years dem wan use build this bridge sef? The bridge and the road, everything together no fit reach 20KM, yet, the Government of Nigeria don dey use close to 7 years build am.

Modified: to the !diots quoting me, calling me an Igbo, PDP member and a hater, I can only say you are all foo1!sh.

So because other administration no build am, make I no com complain when person dey build a bridge and road that is not up 15km combine for close to 7 years, this is madness.
I even think say jonathan don finish the bridge for 7yrs as a president, and he budget #246billion for the project....until now I see that buhari is building the same bridge!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Jones4190:
[s]What buhari can not fix does not exist
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

Disappoint me for once.
There I was, crediting you with a little common sense.
But you will always act true t type.

Not here to watch you go through your normal bipolar spasm..
Go to the backyard go play with your fellow kids..
You need the common sense pass me Omo nna...
Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by uthlaw: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2021
KingsizeD:
If this useless buhari government do something or continue the work from last administration for the South East , they feel entitled or they doing the SE a favour.
for good 16yrs,the past administration did not complete one project for South East but waiting for this administration to complete it....this is terrible!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by uthlaw: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2021
DOTian:

don't be angry with fashola and buhari,they only thought jonathan that spend 7yrs with budget of $246billion for the project has completed it,it was later,it was later they found out is just on paper work,he did his part!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) by Tfstyler: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2021
yanabasee1:

What's mudu of rice? You mean cup! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims / Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.