Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) (4775 Views)

Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) / How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / Huge Python Killed By Kogi State University Students (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
KillGod:
Waytin be this nonsense? undecided .

Kudos for what? For this Shit....

What is New about this shiiit ?
How is this an invention?
How does this thing improve the normal cars ?

Well congrats on making nothing new.

It's not nonsense, it's talent and knowledge, if a student can do something like that with local materials, think of what he can do with the proper materials and guidance, nah Nigeria we dey oh nor forget.

1 Like

Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by muller101(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Another rubbish
Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by NOGRUDGES(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
KillGod:

No Nigerians do understand the role of engineers .

The vice president went to a new car company
To test drive there latest electric car a few months ago.

That's what innovation looks like not this thing

If the government was going to give out Grant which company do you think will get it?

The one going for something in the now and future or this thing ?

You can't design something totally unnecessary and except everybody in the country to stay praising you for it.

So how did we go from final year project to an electric car manufacturing company? I don't get it.

Unfair comparison.

1 Like

Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by silibaba: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Afriqan:

I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but try doing this with your own funds, without technical grants or support and see how far you'd go.

That thing that looks like a box is actually a working vehicle and a mere experimental prototype... Those who built it can do even more in the future.

The first benz and the latest Benz

My brother forget, nobody is building anymore instead we are modifying and improving the existing. That's why all cars has model

1 Share

Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
silibaba:

The first benz and the latest Benz

My brother forget, nobody is building anymore instead we are modifying and improving the existing. That's why all cars has model

That's not even the first Benz but I hear you lol...
Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by sreamsense: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
KillGod:

Only to blame you know! Show us your own; just one thing you have ever done for Nigeria except blaming others and government. Is that how you want to continue life? That is what they call prototype. It is just a model. When they want to go into production, it will not be like that, it will follow standard.
Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by silibaba: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Afriqan:

That's not even the first Benz but I hear you lol...

Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by drake2(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
KillGod:

Many thanks. You asked all my questions, especially the last one.

Gracias!

And why "KillGod"?. Change it please?
Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=silibaba post=104717547][/quote]

Better...
Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
drake2:

Many thanks. You asked all my questions, especially the last one.

Gracias!

And why "KillGod"?. Change it please?

Sorry I like it just like that....
Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
KillGod:
What is New about this shiiit ? How is this an invention? How does this thing improve the normal cars ?
U dey here dey run ur mouth. Na which one u fit do?

Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by Bunmhi(f): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nice one
Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by Nuelito: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
He try
Re: See A Car Constructed By Federal Polytechnic Idah Students (photo) by Reinventerd: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2021
impressive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garrick Memorial School Owner Slumps, Dies After Gov. Obaseki Action / Ex-militant Returns From US As Marine Engineer / The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.