Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Edet Edem Akpan Eulogise Michael Bush At 50 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Edet Edem Akpan Eulogise Michael Bush At 50 (273 Views)

Groom’s Father Turns Michael Jackson At Son's Wedding / Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / Edet Edem Akpan Visited Dakkada Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edet Edem Akpan Eulogise Michael Bush At 50 by edet19892015(m): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2021
Dearest Duke of Radio,

Today you celebrate another life milestone on your 50th Birthday. I grew up listening to you on Radio and I learned so much from your educative, captivating and informative programmes, I wish you a very happy, memorable and joyous golden jubilee celebration.

I celebrate you for your outstanding achievements, Your voice inspires thousands of people,
Your life is full of unrelenting service to humanity, Your every moment is spent not on yourself, but on others, our society need more of you everyday, as you are a shining example.

As you deservedly celebrate this awesome day, it is my prayer that Almighty God, who has richly prospered you and ordered your every step this half century, will continue to bless you with fulfilment in the many more years of worthy service ahead of you.

May God also grant you continued good health, joy, peace and longer life to enjoy to the fullest, the fruits of your hard work and labour of love for our community.

Happy Birthday Michael Bush!

Warmest Wishes from Edet Edem Akpan.

(1) (Reply)

Uromi Caterer & Small Chops / Wedding Guest Ettiquete (part 2) / ALIVE: Sharing Happiness During Yuletide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.