Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters (50481 Views)

POS Operator Arrests Lady With Fake 90,000 Naira Notes (photo) / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by robinfemi: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2021
Legal turn illegal grin grin grin bad hustle
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Revolva(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2021
mumu girl

sell ur facebook .....no be say it was hacked ?

she go hear am
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by wildikeman(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2021
If the country was okay.. If the government did their jobs well to stay people out of poverty, if the people rose in unison to oust the disgust called the Nigerian government, she is likely she would not have done that.......

Her actual crime.... Being caught

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by chatinent: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2021
Abi na the pimple go attract client?
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Miosendyin: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2021
I wonder how abba kyari children are feeling rn seeing their father online wanted by us govt

Fahdiga:
I wonder how her children and grandchildren will feel when they see this picture on the internet tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Loverboy3333: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2021
EFCC we are yet to see ABBA KYARI face with that una nonsense placard o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Brainbox2020(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Them plenty for WhatsApp.
You'll see things like 10 years old Facebook for sale.

From a female o, imagine selling your identity to scammers to edit and use for a scam.

That's some whole new level of premium Ment. Lol �
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by zinaunreal(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
I wonder how her children and grandchildren will feel when they see this picture on the internet tomorrow

They will feel nothing. Who cares
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Ernestforyou: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2021
Loverboy3333:
EFCC we are yet to see ABBA KYARI face with that una nonsense placard o

No mind them,Na the Mumu go dey hail them with all this advert.Infact they are creating more awareness for yahoo.
Government needs to intervene fast else there is Serious Fire on the mountain
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Trustedpronet: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:

If I sell my car to armed robber unknowingly does that makes me a thief?. Since when has it been a crime to sell my belongings. Do you know a CCTV might capture a crime seen of your look alike? And you will published in a haste just to prove they are working. This is Nigeria where anything can win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by nengibo: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2021
AyomideOG01:
Even with all the evidences against abba kyari, we are yet to see EFCC parade him like this. A very useless country.
The law is for the poor brother

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2021
EFCC should mount a surveillance on nairaland too .......

Loads of sellers and prospective buyers, seeking Facebook account transaction.. ....... wink
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Toktee(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2021
AyomideOG01:
Even with all the evidences against abba kyari, we are yet to see EFCC parade him like this. A very useless country.
You the mind them, politicians have ran this country aground yet none is in detention talk less of prison,instead our EFCC is going after Facebook sellers.
How can someone sells her Phogragh for internet fraud?
Her involvement in internet and cybercrime.... this country is a joke.

There was effcc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Technocracy: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2021
She may claim she doesn't know their intent is criminal which is valid. She has committed no cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Codeye(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2021
The account might have been hack not sell
Don't always believe shit this people cook up
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Darreytinho10(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2021
Girls and yahoo boys are like 5&6 grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by benqo01(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Seriously this is becoming too much......why parade people on d internet for we to praise you the truth is EFCC is making things worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by benqo01(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2021
I can never take EFCC serious rubbish
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Codeye(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2021
Emmexguy123:
I really need to escape from this country that has nothing to do with good news anymore to at least either Canada, Germany, USA, Australia or even France.
Please anybody with useful information should help me.

We can have a serious deal and agreement.
WhatsApp 0 7 0 5 6 2 4 3 5 1 2
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by wink2015(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2021
EFCC is principally used to fight the youth from the southern part of Nigeria.

President Muhammadu Buhari who is illegally building a railway line to Maradi, Niger republic using borrowed loan money from china to be paid back with southern oil money never thought it wise to bring the marauding fulani herdsmen that are killing farmers in Benue state and other parts of Nigeria to book.

FULANI HERDSMEN AND BOKO HARAM ARE KILLING LEFT AND RIGHT NO FEDERAL AGENCIES HAVE BROUGHT THEM TO BOOK.

BANDITS ARE KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM THE BUHARI PRESIDENCY TURN THE OTHER WAY.

WHO IS DECIEIVING WHO IN NIGERIA?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by ipobarethieves: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2021
sadUr price
mlk13:

Follow up for this exotic piece 30,000m.a.h Remax energy station

High quality cell,

fast charging capacity,

2.1 A output current,

multiple protections

Call or WhatsApp number below
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Southernigbo: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
To trade clitocurrency go even better pass this one cheesy
has CBN not banned its trade in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by winner37(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2021
I don't know how it will be possible to arrest people who scammed me 30k last week..
I don't know if my cousin is part of the deal , I chat with him some few days asking him about his well-being so after some days ,my cousin asked me to help him some money that he is broke , I don't know if I was inder spell he drop account number that is one of his colleagues because his account is block I transferred 30k I didn't know myself after I realized I have to call him and asked if he sees the alart my cousin reply me which alart ? That is when I told him were you not the one Who chat me now telling me you are broke and you need some help ? He said no .
I have contact number of the fraudster,even the bank details pls could someone help me to recover my money am under pressure now ..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Adakintroy: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2021
I use to believe there is really no job in the country. But then I started working and putting myself about. I realise it's all a lie and trick of Satan. There is always job. But some have unrealistic expectations. They are in fools garden.

Go fry akara if you must. Plate hair, bake cake drive okada. Farm...Whatever you do do something. If the Messiah was a carpenter I don't see why you can't be one.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Ernestforyou: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2021
wink2015:
EFCC is principally used to fight the youth from the southern part of Nigeria.

President Muhammadu Buhari who is illegally building a railway line to Maradi, Niger republic using borrowed loan money from china to be paid back with southern oil money never thought it wise to bring the marauding fulani herdsmen that are killing farmers in Benue state and other parts of Nigeria to book.

FULANI HERDSMEN AND BOKO HARAM ARE KILLING LEFT AND RIGHT NO FEDERAL AGENCIES HAVE BROUGHT THEM TO BOOK.

BANDITS ARE KIDNAPPING FOR RANSOM THE BUHARI PRESIDENCY TURN THE OTHER WAY.

WHO IS DECIEIVING WHO IN NIGERIA?

Southern youths are the most senseless and docile set of human being in this country,if not they would have done something against this oppression.All they do is to carry cult for head.
Can they try all these rubbish with those Arewa boys ,driving expensive cars ,lavishing money on small girls ?
Last time 21 year old Arewa boy bought GWagon for his girl friend ,they claimed he is into bitcoin,but if it were to be in the south he would have been arrested and paraded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Skmoda(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2021
DamnNiggar:
grin

What is a Yellowba Girl Doing in Kaduna

You take style dum.b ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Psoul(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:

If things continue the way they are now, by the time the generation of her children comes up, crime will no longer be seen as a bad thing.
The children will be so excited to see that their mother was among the people that saw road on time.
They will be bragging wt her exploits.
Ppl will be hailing them as the children of a very sharp mother.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by expert1(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2021
I have been searching for the mugshot of our politicians but haven't seen one.

That one of our youths is always available.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2021
This news still doesn't change the fact that Abba Kyari is a fraudster!
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Fahdiga(m): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2021
Psoul:

If things continue the way they are now, by the time the generation of her children comes up, crime will no longer be seen as a bad thing.
The children will be so excited to see that their mother was among the people that saw road on time.
They will be bragging wt her exploits.
Ppl will be hailing them as the children of a very sharp mother.
grin grin you are probably right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Customer Shoots Man Dead Over Shawarma, Flees / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.