Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters (50501 Views)

POS Operator Arrests Lady With Fake 90,000 Naira Notes (photo) / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Loretta Okonkwo: EFCC Arrests Lady For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Draxy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Believe this FABU at your own peril .

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Mobikay101(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
i have 11years fbk acct for sale contact me
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Calitoscassius(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
I didn't know that facebook account can be sold or bought. undecided nigerians!!

Someone should come and buy my own facbook account and use for whatever they want.. let EFCC come and arrest me..

Abba Kayari the real fraudster is still relaxing in his criminally funded house. And EFCC have not arrested him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Lebronjames23(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Who go sell Facebook account for me?

Patriotism no Dey pay for this country. undecided

I have 4years
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Igwe29(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
I never knew this was a crime, even selling of photos? When one can save one's photos directly to his phone through Facebook? Now I know why a facebook friend asked me for an old Facebook account for sale few months ago.

The high level of poverty in the land is creating a lot of venal beings and different means of fraud.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by mrrock: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Get legit accounts for your SEO and marketing. Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/6528486/bulk-accounts-facebook-twitter-instagram
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by sonofElElyon: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
HenryQuest:

https://vantagenews.ng/2021/08/12/efcc-arrests-lady-for-selling-her-photos-facebook-account-to-internet-fraudsters/

Doubt if she knew they wanted to use the account for fraud... Daft to knowingly expose your pictures and identity for a scam.. they probably just offered her good money for the account without telling her they would use it for scam

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by zachur(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
I wonder how her children and grandchildren will feel when they see this picture on the internet tomorrow
get money tomorrow and forget about this bullshit. Microsoft Bill Gate was once paraded.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Jayrow08: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Make dem jst cut her legs leave am *bastard*
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
I wonder how her children and grandchildren will feel when they see this picture on the internet tomorrow
Enough with this dumb narrative, how would you feel if you see your grandma mugshot for committing some cyber crime? You are making it to look like she committed a war crime. Abeg rest.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Gfskw: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by caandi: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dem go fear face. Is this the face that they’re using to scam people! I fear o
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by newoffer: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Funny enough people that are paraded tend to go back the same acts. quote author=Fahdiga post=104700753]I wonder how her children and grandchildren will feel when they see this picture on the internet tomorrow [/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by Benega9(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
efcc no get hand work again
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by IAMPEDRO: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
KiNg0G:

It's just like saying MR A sold his vehicle to someone with papers signed, payment made.
Including the plate number.

And they went to use it for arm robbery.

Then police going after mr A Saying it's his vehicle... when he has changed ownership.

He has no idea, about the situation...all he did was to sell his Facebook account to survive the hardship of this county.

It's his account.
Selling your vehicle is totally different because you're not owning anything pertaining the vehicle, you even make mention of signed papers, I think that's says it all. Legally you're not the owner or the vehicle.
For the Fb, did they sign any papers? who knows maybe at this time the FB account may contain some of the details of the first owner which may implicate anyone.
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by OGwales(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Na only YOUTHS our mumu EFCC dey arrest. Weytin do our APC old fools?
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by AlphaSoul: 4:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Lady For Selling Her Photos, Facebook Account To Fraudsters by MilesLamar(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2021
RapistOnBail:
Who go sell Facebook account for me?
Patriotism no Dey pay for this country. undecided

Come and buy my Facebook account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO) / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.