Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) (32216 Views)

Photos Of Uniport / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by wayodude(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pics from one of the less fancied halls of residence at my university back in the day. Costs between £90 and £110 a week.

Naija how far?

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Ekg911(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even a piggery farm in a western country is more presentable than this eyesore in a federal university under Buhari's administration
bro no be only president buhari, past leaders too
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by poshestmina(f): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
benson81:
so Mandela boys no wan change?

They fit change?
They keep handing over the craziness to their junior ones grin.

School was fun though.
I remember when the girls hostel behind them (can't remember the name again) went into war with them grin.
Stones, insults,urine ,sachet waterangry grin.

It was "brutal" grin.

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by poshestmina(f): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
inspirator1:

Just sequel to Mbanefor Hostel UNN!

Who born that girl wey go enter the hostel. If you no cry from the shout of Tanker! Tanker!!, you go cry because the very guy wey carry come go disembark. You will be surprised to see fellowship brethren in this charade.

To me eh! It seems there's one spirit wey dey possess anybody we just enter Mbanefor hostel...you will see guys wey dey Eni Njoku and Alvan (calm and polished) enter Mbanefor, turn to something else.

Another funky thing about Mbanefor is that, the same boys every year for four years...only dem sabi how the use to do it.

The only hostel wey no get night and day; everytime there's noise. Don't even talk of our "common room", you dey mad? Who born you, you know who i be? Chai! But funny enough, most brainy guys for uni that year full that hostel.

Finally, this is just a phase in the life of every Nigeria student in public schools, if you don't experience it, you won't get the fun. Most of us wey dey off campus dey envy their social security, fun and brotherhood...sometimes we sneak in to catch the cruise.

Tanker! Tanker!! Tanker!!!

Haaaa!!!
I didn't even imagine going close to that hostel ,the closest I got was passing by(if I'm too tired to follow the longer route) . Those boys could make someone depressed with their lousy insults ,if they 'whistle' at you and you don't turn,sachet water boooooom on ya head

1 Like

Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:

Haaaa!!!
I didn't even imagine going close to that hostel ,the closest I got was passing by(if I'm too tired to follow the longer route) . Those boys could make someone depressed with their lousy insults ,if they 'whistle' at you and you don't turn,sachet water boooooom on ya head

To follow that route means you are staying at Onuiyi Junction or Ajuona axis, because any lady that stays at Ziks flat (another werey set of girls, Mbanefor female version) won't follow that route for what kwanu? You want war?
But to an extent any girl wey fit contend with those guys fit fight war oo
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by poshestmina(f): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
inspirator1:

To follow that route means you are staying at Onuiyi Junction or Ajuona axis, because any lady that stays at Ziks flat (another werey set of girls, Mbanefor female version) won't follow that route for what kwanu? You want war?
But to an extent any girl wey fit contend with those guys fit fight war oo

I was talking about Uniport.
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by naijadrivablog: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:
MANDELA!!!
Those boys are PIGS!!!
it's obviously poor maintenance by the people living in it .

It's only to gather and insult female passersby they know grin grin.
Very troublesome hostel that year, you'll have to pray and walk fast while passing there.

grin

Na the students de dirty the place. Solid buildings (Nelson Mandela Hostels)
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by naijadrivablog: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
kingbee90:
What a pity..
Don't be surprised that despite all these filth, some female students still visit their boyfriends for some knackings.
Said my mind here grin
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by naijadrivablog: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nelson Mandela hostel wey male student de Lee from 3rd floor to downstairs grin
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by chiedozie198100: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
But on a serious note, I don't see much wrong with this hostel.

What stops the occupants of the room to buy a big bucket of paint n paint their room, n buy good key for their door.

Why r they not doing sanitation on the weekends?

I lived in Mandela hostel, n I must tell u, 90% of the filt is caused by the students themselves.

Boys go dey for last floor dey piss reach ground. Students r inherently dirty.
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by HADI854: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=NEWSREPORT post=104702720][/quote]
Jesus Christ!!!!!
What d fuuuuuuu**k is dis
Aaaaaaaahh
What of all the money wey Dem dey pay for the hostel na?
Upon how big dis school is?
A shame ooooo
I dey sure say na like dis the certificate too go dey useless now
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Ovis1302(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:
MANDELA!!!
Those boys are PIGS!!!

Very troublesome hostel that year, you'll have to pray and walk fast while passing there.

Mandela Boys Sha...
School was fun then in the early 2000s.
I rep Aminu Kano Hostel.
That year when boys will wear only boxer to fetch water from monopump close to LH2.
Unique Uniport!
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Ovis1302(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmmanuellBanks:

I am very sure the insults will include yash and breast..abi

And the ' Ewu Basicto and Ewu Jambito' jabs.

School was fun then sha.
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
braimeddy:
You said its over crowded as if its not the students fault. A cubicle will be given to a student and the student will sell it to 2 or more students to live in that small cubicle. And you want to blame the school authorities for that?
Hostels normally have Porters for a reason. You can't bring in a multitude into the cubicle without consequences. Learn to blame your leaders for once oh ye docile Nigerian, they do not occupy the place of power for nothing. The sword they bear isn't for decoration.
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Parmeeh(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even a piggery farm in a western country is more presentable than this eyesore in a federal university under Buhari's administration

grin
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Osoboshi: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
This hostel neat ohhhh,enter my school come see
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:

I was talking about Uniport.

Ok..sorry. Thought you were a super lioness.
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Pascaldebravoo: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:
MANDELA!!!
Those boys are PIGS!!!

M
No bi small thing o. Proudly Mandelite, but I no follow do that shit I swear. I actually hated that practice. And they used to do it mostly to girls that year.
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by onlyempress(f): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Una no snap NDDC and king jaja hostels na Mandela wey better small. cheesy cheesy
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
poshestmina:
MANDELA!!!
Those boys are PIGS!!!

Them dey aro people for UNIPORT too? grin
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by keyremotes(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
I cannot believe this is the same Mandela Hall I stayed in for 4 years between 1986 and 1990. God hlp us ooooooo. You could eat in the toilets and bathrooms then. They were washed every mornignand students did not cook in the hostels.
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by sonety2k(m): 1:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Too Bad
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by benson81(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2021
poshestmina:

They fit change?
They keep handing over the craziness to their junior ones grin.

School was fun though.
I remember when the girls hostel behind them (can't remember the name again) went into war with them grin.
Stones, insults,urine ,sachet waterangry grin.

It was "brutal" grin.
The hostel behind Mandela should be N U H I think. I remember in my days in school in the early 2000s dey were very brutal.They had a war with the dean student affairs,one Prof.Oyegun. Anytime they sight him driving into new lecture hall or PS hall all the blocks of Mandela will come out and start abusing the man.Oyegun na mumu,oyegun na goat,ewu ewu.i doubt if these kids these days will have such guts.i never lived on campus but I used to respect Mandela boys.
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Ifejuwon(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2021
The hostel dey well naa.
Only that those students are pigs.
How hostel wan take fine pass this?? Dem even get better toilet.
Mtcheeew! Getat!
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by kleverley(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hungrychicken:

boss, how malabor own dey like na?
I just got admitted and na hostel i dey plan stay o.

Depends on the hall of residence you stay in, that Hall4 has not actually been great, the congestion in the rooms is something else.

Anyways welcome to the republic, which department are you in?
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by Hungrychicken(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
kleverley:

Depends on the hall of residence you stay in, that Hall4 has not actually been great, the congestion in the rooms is something else.

Anyways welcome to the republic, which department are you in?
Accountancy boss.
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2021
kleverley:
These things don't shock me anymore, it's almost common in Nigerian(public)Universities, a case study is the malabor republic in Unical.
So much congestion in there
Stop lying.. I'm a malabite.
Spit!! angry
Re: Poor Condition Of UNIPORT Students' Hostels (Pictures & Video) by kleverley(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

Stop lying.. I'm a malabite.
Spit!! angry

And I am a what?
You've ever been to Hall 4?

You won't be saying this things here, I'm a malabite and stayed a while in hall 4 before moving to Hall 7 @ Moore road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* / Why Do Computer Schools Inflate The Price Of Their Courses So Much - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.