Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures (17080 Views)

Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by naijapage(f): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2021
Gunmen have kidnapped the wife of a former councillor Hassana Saudaki and her eight-month-old baby in Zamfara State.

Her husband – Babangida Damba – the former councillor of Tudun-Wada Gusau ward – explained that the incident occurred on Wednesday when gunmen invaded their residence at the Government Residential Quarter in Damba, shooting him and his 26-year-old wife.

He told Channels Television that the gunmen who were about four started their operation from 12: 00 am shooting sporadically for over one hour, before leaving with his wife and son to an undisclosed location.

The victim’s husband said he put a distress call to the police immediately to come to his rescue but they did not show up until 3:00 am after the criminals had long gone with his wife and son.

Damba said he recovered 17 used ammunition and one live ammunition which the gunmen fired at the main door of the house to force it open to access the sitting room.

Kidnapping and banditry have become common occurrences in Zamfara State. Hundreds of students have been abducted from their schools in the northwestern state, sparking fears among residents. Some of them were later rescued.

High-profile personalities have also been abducted in the state.

While the state government had admitted that insecurity has worsened in the state, it blamed past governments for failing to resolve the security challenges – especially clashes between herders and farmers.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2021/08/11/gunmen-kidnap-former-councillors-wife-baby-in-zamfara/

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by GardenOfGod(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2021
HonNL:
If the bandits & terrorists are kidnapping only politicians, the insecurity situation would have been solved since & majority of Nigerians won’t have any issue with the bandits.... Activist Deji Adeyanju
Deji's message comes to mind cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by chatinent: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2021
The victim’s husband said he put a distress call to the police immediately to come to his rescue but they did not show up until 3:00 am after the criminals had long gone with his wife and son.

I thought I would miss this part. The same sets of people who are awarded ₦4bn routinely for fuel. I have never heard about a case in Nigeria where the NPF came when a robbery was ongoing. If you have, then it's an allegation.

BTW, let me agree with them when they say “they also have families at home to take care of.”

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Tony3245(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Danjikanbauchi: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2021
Buhari is glad to hear this news. His boys are doing well.

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2021
As usual, family business goes on.

You called the police to come to your rescue, and they show up 3 am cheesy.

This kuntry na scam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by obyrich(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2021
chatinent:

I thought I would miss this part. The same sets of people who are awarded ₦4bn routinely for fuel. I have never heard about a case in Nigeria where the NPF came when a robbery was ongoing. If you have, then it's an allegation.

BTW, let me agree with them when they say “they also have families at home to take care of.”

They only come around to arrest and parade people arbitrarily.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by G450: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Is like Gumi's business zamfara branch is booming... His bois there ar doing over well, hell rufai will be envy of this... Because kaduna where they hv their head office is lagging behind now...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Moferere: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2021
When will Buhari arrest the growing spate of insecurity in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by slawormiir: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Sirmuel1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
I fear for the future of this Country. This banditry and kidnapping may become very hard to curb even after this Vegetable President leaves the post.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by RealLordZeus(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
No longer peculiar to the lower class and downtrodden

Everybody must chop from this breakfast
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Jestin: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
She will return home sound and hearty
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Foreigna2: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
So sad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021

Damba said he recovered 17 used ammunition and one live ammunition which the gunmen fired at the main door of the house to force it open to access the sitting room.
Where are the police when you really need them?

As for the gunmen, kidnappers, terrorists and all murderers in our nation, evil and terrible deaths await them all, along with their sponsors and supporters.
They and their family members will never escape the calamity coming thier way.

We pray the 8 month old baby and the mother return to their family in one piece.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Chijeep(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
K
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ole33:
Good one
Just imagine!
The news talked about an 8 month old baby being kidnapped and all you could type is 'good one's? shocked
It doesn't matter to you if the baby or the mother die or not?
We pray this will never be your portion in life.
People dey ooo.

Where is your empathy for crying out loud?
Why not keep shut if you don't have anything reasonable or sensible to type?
Some of you never reason before typing jargons on social media sha.
We pity you and your likes.
We pray you and yours won't be a victim someday.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by YorubaKinging: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
The end is near
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
chatinent:

can explain d situation
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by gasparpisciotta: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Recall when NA claimed to have bombarded and swept bandits from their hideouts in Zamfara forests?

Shame!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Darreytinho10(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zoo country kiss

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by osuofia2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
NOT GOOD
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Baawaa(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
H
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by Godly247(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
cry
May God protect them then like Daniel in the den and bring them back safely like Jephthah.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by elmessiahs(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's what it is
Elmessiahs
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures by obembet(f): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Northerner Game

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP / Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / Fashola, Buhari And An Administration Bereft Of Ideas - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.