Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) (50139 Views)

Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap Hassana Saudaki & Her Baby In Zamfara - Pictures / FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Biodun556(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2021
grin grin grin

Wild ride and hectic schedule over the last 24 hours! Left Gusau early yesterday morning for Sokoto to get a flight to Abuja. It was pouring with rain and I suspected that the flight may be cancelled or delayed so half way to Sokoto I decided to turn back and go to Abuja by road.

My security team were concerned but I had no choice because I had a series of crucial political meetings to attend in Abuja which I could not afford to miss.

So we embarked on a 7 hour drive at lightening speed with a strong convoy from Sokoto through Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna and Niger states, got to Abuja safely in record time yesterday afternoon and went straight into a series of meetings which lasted till the early hours of this morning.

Most importantly as we drove on those roads I could not help marvelling at the sheer beauty of our nation and resilience of our people.

Despite all the challenges this is still OUR Nigeria and there is nowhere like home. Truth is that I love every inch of her.

I give God the glory for a wonderful trip, for journey mercies and for getting us back home to Abuja safely.

Al Hamdu...�❤��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTG9SejjApJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Gentlerespect76: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2021
This guy na number one NA (Northern Apologist) with NAFDAC no.00001

251 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Biodun556(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2021
FFK needs money, the hustle is real meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are eating undone beans

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Built2last: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2021
This man lacks honour.

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Commentor: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Deathstroke00(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Biodun556:
FFK needs money, the hustle is real meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are eating undone beans

Haba, Guy easy na

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by RoyaltyQueen(f): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2021
He lacks political ideology

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2021
What you guys failed to realise is that FFK is on a spying mission, that is what he did toward 2015 election, he was the fist person before SARAKI to leak the intentions of APC that they want to present muslim/muslim ticket. very soon we should be hearing the internal plans of APC from FFK.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Biodun556(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2021
Ahmeduana:
What you guys failed to realise is that FFK is on a spying mission, that is what he did toward 2015 election, he was the fist person before SARAKI to leak the intentions of APC that they want to present muslim/muslim ticket. very soon we should be hearing the internal plans of APC from FFK.

Always finding excuse for ineptitude

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2021
FFK is a Jihadist

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Crossroad1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
I won't blame ffk now.
It cost a lot for a man without job to pay for,
Security details
House help
Child support
Maintain his lifestyle
Fuel his cars
Buy foodstuffs
Prepare soups.
Pay for laundry
Buy clothes and shoes
So where una expect am to get money to finance all these things?
Times are hard, so he is just adjusting to the new Nigeria like everyone else is doing..
And least you forget, BETRAYAL AND BEING FAIRWEATHER POLITICIAN RUN IN HIS FAMILY, Google is your friend if you think am lying

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Trumann: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
FFK is on a national begging tour. Immediately jollof rice finished in Yusuf's wedding, he jumped to Zamfara to eat tuwo on scholarship.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by EyezofGod120: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
angry If ass licker was a person,,,

14 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Trumann: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ahmeduana:

You are even more foolish than FFK

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by LamidiCownu: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ffk cheesy grin
Nigga steady securing the bag.
Whatever money can't do..money will do

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by HEBEI: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by uba1991: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
This guy na number one NA (Northern Apologist) with NAFDAC no.00001.
kill yourself.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
cool

Hustler

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Numerouno94(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
This guy gat no iota of integrity. So all the money he embezzled during his time as aviation minister ain't enuf to keep him goin? If this dude was my dad na rat poison i go give am chop. Very shameless.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Trumann: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biodun556:

My concern is those Muslim Northerners being killed by bandits and Boko Haram. Their fellow Muslims don't care, they are more concerned about Igboho and Kanu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Jabar2017: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
D guy don dey sing already,e be like say something don drop from apc to Femi...we go soon hear am

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by fourboys: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Is like the guy don enter APC oo shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Okuda(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
security team indeed

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by uba1991: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Biodun556:

Always finding excuse for ineptitude
politics is not madness, only ipob do politics with emotions.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by zlantanfan: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yerima the peadophile Terrorist

Ffk anywhere Belle face that eats vomit grin

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by Lassbati222(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Formated brain

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by PAWG(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Na wa o.

Go back 36 months and read FFKs comments on National issues and the President and you’ll understand my ‘na wa o’ undecided

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) by YorubaKinging: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
The end is near

This man is a disgrace to the tribe of YORUBA

His end will be full of Shame and disgrace

Crack pot head

Divorced asshole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law / Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.