Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. (8080 Views)

Sanofijoy 2.0 Announced Internship Programme For Young Nigerians / Sanofi Launches Its New Global Employee Share Ownership Plan / Need Internship Placement? Sanofi Launches Internship Scheme For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Mainblockent(f): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2021
Global biopharmaceutical healthcare company, Sanofi, has unveiled its first set of interns under the Sanofi JOY (Journey, Opportunities and You) internship program. The JOY program is tailored towards identifying young talents and honing their skills set to boost career growth in diverse fields through practical training and mentorship.

Over 300 applicants from Nigeria and Ghana participated in the selection process. The following top-5 performers have emerged winners having met the qualification criteria:

- Ucheaga James (University of Port Harcourt)
- Onyekanihu Amarachi Jane (University of Port Harcourt)
- Udo Aniekeme (University of Uyo)
- Akinmuleye Temiwunmi (University of Ibadan)
- Keshiro Mopelola (University of Ibadan)

, will be exposed to 12 months of internship in a fast-paced multinational environment where they have opportunities to work on innovative projects and collaborate with people across other jurisdictions with employment opportunities.

While commenting on the initiative, Bukola Aguddah, Head Human Resources, Sanofi Aventis-Nigeria Limited said: “We are always transforming at Sanofi, creating opportunities where people can discover themselves and contribute positively to economic growth. I am extremely proud of our pioneering interns who are with us on this inspiring journey. We remain committed to supporting them in their career ambitions through structured learning and mentoring”

The interns will undergo 12 months of learning during which they will work on innovative projects and collaborate across multi-cultural teams.

Sanofi JOY will run annually as a career-building platform for young graduates. Interns stand a chance for employment based on performance and availability of openings.

[img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/14021713_temiwunmi_jpeg9871856043516311636290e68b98741d[/img]

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Mainblockent(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2021
The interns will undergo 12 months of learning during which they will work on innovative projects and collaborate across multi-cultural teams.

Sanofi JOY will run annually as a career-building platform for young graduates. Interns stand a chance for employment based on performance and availability of openings

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by dudusky007(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations to them.
I was banned for 3 days all because of trying to expose a SCAMMER i insulted. well good to be back and make I mind my business.
seems like here if you see no talk

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by JosephXavier: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Whenever there are list of names for merits or achievement either academically or careers wise by international institutions or multinationals, the list will just be Igbos and Yorubas

But once their is a political appointment by Nigerian FG, it must be 90% Northern Muslim and 10% being distributed by the rest of the country

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by deedo93(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cool
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by akinbode1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nice cool
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Sonoyom(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
M
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by HeavenlyHolines(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
j
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Digitalstarlite: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
It a good innovation

Do you need help in getting admission into Canada, Australia, USA or Europe

Or you need visa guidance and also do IELTS coaching at a discount...

If interested...
Chat me on my signature
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by adioolayi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Multinationals..Please help Nigeria's rising unemployment rate...Help Ooooooo...Our Government are clueless...Just Help..E dakun

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
No Aboki in sight

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Emu4life(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
What is Sanofi
emrain:
No Aboki in sight
The northerners probably doesn't know of it existencegrin

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Lamasta(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
I wish all of them successful careers
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Brunicekid(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
I wanted to be really happy about this news, but when I saw that ONLY 5 OUT OF 300 APPLICANTS WERE SELECTED, it really did me somehow..

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Arsenate(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Brilliant folks. Congratulations to them.
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by KevinDein: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
emrain:
No Aboki in sight
Emu4life:
What is Sanofi The northerners probably doesn't know of it existencegrin
Northerners live rent free in y'all heads. You can't even celebrate your youngsters without dragging them. Low life move, tbh.

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by drtee247(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
JosephXavier:
Whenever there are list of names fir merits either academically or careers wise by international institutions or multinationals, the list will just be Igbos and Yorubas

But once their is a political appointment by Nigerian FG, it must be 90% Northern Muslim and 10% being distributed by the rest of the country

People with this attitude are associated with reduced life expectancy

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by sofeo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok.
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by winterfell007(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
JosephXavier:
Whenever there are list of names fir merits either academically or careers wise by international institutions or multinationals, the list will just be Igbos and Yorubas

That's why whenever they hear "Biafra" or "Oduduwa" those unity beggars will start having nightmares. They know they are leeches and will never survive should the southern part of Nigeria secede. So they do everything possible to maintain the "forced" unity. Everything that makes Nigeria thick lies in the southern part

Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by iscom(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations...
Re: Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. by Drone95(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
JosephXavier:

That's means there's nothing llike merit in Federal government dictionary.

Words That Sabotage Your Cv! / NDLEA Sacks Female Staff For Marrying A Driver. / Is Counselling A Good Career Choice?