Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? (8049 Views)

Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / 13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client / Why Do Lawyers Wear The Wig And Gown? Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 6:02pm On May 15, 2015
DO THEY EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST OF WHAT DOCTORS WENT AND ARE GOING THROUGH? DO THEY THINK IT'S ABOUT SITTING ON AIR-CONDITIONERS AND MAKING BILLIONS WITH JUST A PEN, AND LITTLE OR NO WORK DONE OR ENERGY EXPENDED?
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 15, 2015
Here goes the tale of a frustrated man.

17 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by chiefolododo(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2015
engineers are babas

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 6:13pm On May 15, 2015
Wetin make them baba? 5yrs Uni programme? Mtcheew!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Eggcelent(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2015
simba1. What is your point? I asked cos you haven't made any. Thanks as you expatiate.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 6:19pm On May 15, 2015
Eggcelent:
simba1. What is your point? I asked cos you haven't made any. Thanks as you expatiate.
Which of the fields are u?
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Joshuadon: 6:26pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Here goes the tale of a frustrated man.

cheesycheesycheesysmileycheesycheesy

Pls give us rational points @ simba

1 Like

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Joshuadon: 6:28pm On May 15, 2015
chiefolododo:
engineers are babas

cheesy for your egocentric mind!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Eggcelent(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2015
simba1. Your servant is only a humble farmer. I know nought about the esteemed place of a medical practioner. Mercifully forgive my rude intrusion. Meanwhile, what has profession got to do with intelligence & manners?

8 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 6:35pm On May 15, 2015
Eggcelent:
simba1. Your servant is only a humble farmer. I know nought about the esteemed place of a medical practioner. Mercifully forgive my rude intrusion. Meanwhile, what has profession got to do with intelligence & manners?
You really want to know? Then review the second poster!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 15, 2015
simba1:
DO THEY EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST OF WHAT DOCTORS WENT AND ARE GOING THROUGH? DO THEY THINK IT'S ABOUT SITTING ON AIR-CONDITIONERS AND MAKING BILLIONS WITH JUST A PEN, AND LITTLE OR NO WORK DONE OR ENERGY SUSPENDED?

if people believe that doctors only sit in chairs and do nothing, its cos that's what they see.. doctors mostly just prescribe medicine to the majority

1 Like

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 7:08pm On May 15, 2015
feran14:

if people believe that doctors only sit in chairs and do nothing, its cos that's what they see.. doctors mostly just prescribe medicine to the majority
NEVER O MY GUY! I WAS REFERING TO ENGINES AND LAWITES. DOCTORS CAN NEVER 'JUST SIT' DO THEY EVEN HAVE TIME FOR THEMSELVES?
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 15, 2015
simba1:
NEVER O MY GUY! I WAS REFERING TO ENGINES AND LAWITES. DOCTORS CAN NEVER 'JUST SIT' DO THEY EVEN HAVE TIME FOR THEMSELVES?

dude just forget it... arguements like this won't make u a better doctor.. everyone has a duty to perform.. do urs and forget bout what others think

13 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Dannidom(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2015
The reason is because Human system don't get upgraded over the years but Technology get upgraded day by day. Engineers get upgraded day by day but doctors dont. Same old medicine book. Damn!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 7:34pm On May 15, 2015
Dannidom:
The reason is because Human system don't get upgraded over the years but Technology get upgraded day by day. Engineers get upgraded day by day but doctors dont. Same old medicine book. Damn!
Nonetheless, do you know how many epidemics breaks each year? Does that sound old to you?

1 Like

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 7:40pm On May 15, 2015
feran14:

dude just forget it... arguements like this won't make u a better doctor.. everyone has a duty to perform.. do urs and forget bout what others think
THIS IS NOT ABOUT ARGUEMENTS, BUT ABOUT MAINTAING THE VALUE OF THIS NOBLE PROFFESSION. DO YOU KNOW THAT ANYONE CAN NOW BEAR THE TITLE DR.? E.G REV. DR. PETER OKEKE.

1 Like

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 15, 2015
simba1:
THIS IS NOT ABOUT ARGUEMENTS, BUT ABOUT MAINTAING THE VALUE OF THIS NOBLE PROFFESSION. DO YOU KNOW THAT ANYONE CAN NOW BEAR THE TITLE DR.? E.G REV. DR. PETER OKEKE.

okay.. lets do it this way... become a very great doctor in life... then fight for ur fellow doctors rights.. cos ur whining is pretty in significant right now

4 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 15, 2015
medical equipments are designed and manufactured by whom...doctors??

10 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
If you tell me that a lawyer shouldn't rub shoulders with a doctor, I can agree to that but not an ENGINEER!!! The improved technology in the world today is the work of engineers. Please do not tell me "Doctors treat engineers when they are sick"

4 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 15, 2015
A doctor's error could take one life at a time, but an engineering failure could wipe out all 270 passengers aboard an aircraft.

All these arguments are childish by the way...

They all need each other.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=Imanuelle post=33779027]A doctor's error could take one life at a time, but an engineering failure could wipe out all 270 passengers aboard an aircraft.

This is POINTLESS! If it was a debate, will you say that to the world?
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by nonnyD: 10:31pm On May 15, 2015
Shhhhh.... a lawyer is passing

2 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by nonnyD: 10:33pm On May 15, 2015
Shhhhh...a lawyer is passing

3 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by armadeo(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2015
Simba what exactly is your point. You havent said anything.

Are you player hating lawyers and engineers? I can assure you in every field there are the top dogs and the dregs.

No matter your stature there's engineers and lawyers far above you and also far below you. Its the nature if things. Circle of life if I may say so. grin grin

I hope you understand.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by NiceHans: 10:51pm On May 15, 2015
You guys should go read your books and stop this pointless crap.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 15, 2015
simba1:
DO THEY EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST OF WHAT DOCTORS WENT AND ARE GOING THROUGH? DO THEY THINK IT'S ABOUT SITTING ON AIR-CONDITIONERS AND MAKING BILLIONS WITH JUST A PEN, AND LITTLE OR NO WORK DONE OR ENERGY SUSPENDED?

What sort of a person would sit ON an air-conditioner?

12 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Kendzyma(m): 11:32pm On May 15, 2015
simba1:

1 Like

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2015
Lol. The problem is that everyone wants to be recognized. What's on ground now is that the other professions think medical doctors are over rated and over respected to the extent that they, themselves seem to be unrecognized . Meanwhile, most medical doctors now find it hard to acknowledge the works of other allied health workers just because they think they don't need their services. Well, the summary of everything is that we should give respect to whom respect is due and also try to show acknowledgement to whatever aid rendered to us as well as give
everyone a chance to show his worth. Remember that nobody is an island. Hence, let no one think he's a master of all. Abeg ehn, let this hate and unnecessary comparisons stop.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Madeu(m): 1:15am On May 16, 2015
Dannidom:

Bacterias and viruses get less resistance to drug. New drugs are always in development. Which is not actually the work of 'Doctors'.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Nobody: 3:01am On May 16, 2015
Madeu:

Bacterias and viruses get less resistance to drug. New drugs are always in development. Which is not actually the work of 'Doctors'.
Who told you doctors make or produce drugs?
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by imsuboi(m): 3:27am On May 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by Madeu(m): 3:57am On May 16, 2015
Brian10:

Who told you doctors make or produce drugs?

Where in my post did I say something like that??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Months After My Resignation, My Former Employer Is Still Owing Me / Why Women Should Get Into Male Dominated Jobs / Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.