Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) (58251 Views)

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by breathelove(f): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
abouzaid:
Igbos should should put a little more fucus on agriculture, it's a profitable venture in the east today.
The east is the hardest place to be a farmer.
First it's the most expensive place to aquire land.
The price of land in some villages in the east can rival that of cities in the west and north.
Secondly, the cost of labour is much higher.
If you farm in the east, you would depend on labour from outside the east.
Farm hands in the east are about the most expensive.
I would advise the igbos to continue with trade and commerce.
It's more lucrative that farming. They could also invest more in industry.
Because of their high value land, the igbos should look more are real estate.
Farming is great but feasibility studies show that the east is best suited for other economic activities
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Pintus: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abi them don turn person to yam �
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Ventrue: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
We Imolites home and abroad we give Big Big Big Thanks & Glory to our Lord God Almighty Jesus Christ - His Prophet.
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by adonaimart(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
If na places weh sabi, them go weigh am and put am for record before the woman go chop am.

Mama, well done
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Maintain21: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
More grease to your elbow
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Izongdave(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
When God has promised that you can't go hungry anymore, congrats aunty
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Some girls don dey imagine now
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by pacespot(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Well done, what side is that?
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Estasam(f): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin
I remember the size of yam I planted & harvested as a kid.. so biiig
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
duro4chang:
Simply because our naira has lost its value.
fact*
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by starstaz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mitosis!!! Spirit
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Gfskw: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Really
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Fragility6: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Grgton:
I still wonder why farm products especially grains and garri are pretty much expensive on Nigeria.
I no know of garri but u know say nigeria dey import grains? U go fear ur country
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
I
hybrid11:
Convertable garri grin
Last year I harvested mine but not the same as hers
Abit bigger than mine

I tried Imo lands (obowo/mbaise axis), not fertile enough for maize. I had to pitch my tent to another area.

It's the same everywhere cos my person has to wait for my warebill to the same Orlu before they can eat maize
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wow
Indeed God is wonderful
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
That's a massive one
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Kei144(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by rickyboss333: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jeez...she must have prepared herself for digging a grave in the process of harvesting this human form cassava
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Royal55: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=EBMedia post=104704821]

https://igberetvnews.com/1397610/nigerian-woman-shows-giant-cassava-tuber-harvested-farm-photo/

[/quote

Op, this can't be cassava tuber, this is yam tuber
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Limassol(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Grgton:
I still wonder why farm products especially grains and garri are pretty much expensive on Nigeria.
many factors: -inflation -insecurity -border closure -lack of goverment subsidies. My brother the list goes on, it's not rocket science.
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by hybrid11(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Veggieseedies:
I

I tried Imo lands (obowo/mbaise axis), not fertile enough for maize. I had to pitch my tent to another area.

It's the same everywhere cos my person has to wait for my warebill to the same Orlu before they can eat maize
in terms of maize and cassava ,obowo has better chances than mbaise ..
The truth in IMO farming soil is poor
The soil is not helping,if you want to do agri in IMO state , u will not gain
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by TruthUntold: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Funny thing about you guys always complaining about the north is, they (North) don't know/care. They're doing their thing, moving towards whatever goal they have out for themselves.
You carry fire untop head, na you southerners alone they rage all by yaself.
Nigeria ain't going anywhere until it is in the interest of the people ruling her, know that and know peace.
PS: Go over to the north and see how your fellow southerners have made a life for themselves.
And sort out your priorities while you're at it.

chiedu7:
Imagine what the igbos could achieve if they were not yoked with the parasitic North?
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Because aside the farming stress and unpredictable weather condition, INPUTS, FARM IMPLEMENTS and TRANSPORTATION are aslo expensive. You wouldn't want farm to be at loss.

I enjoy us all to venture into this EVEN THROUGH INVESTMENT
Grgton:

1 Like

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by fakxon(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
We need to auction it out for the highest bidder from 500k upward. #10 Million
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by ehinorlive: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
hybrid11:
Convertable garri grin Last year I harvested mine but not the same as hers Abit bigger than mine
how do I get the stem
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Funkychic(f): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wow! This is a bountiful harvest indeed!

1 Like

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Astravent: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
abouzaid:
Igbos should should put a little more fucus on agriculture, it's a profitable venture in the east today.
Yeah
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Pyroex(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
thank God for ESN

If not for ESN, Fulani herdsmen would have uprooted and fed their cows with those cassavas and possibly raped the woman to death.

May God bless MNK wherever he is.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by Sayelabola(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Grgton:

My brother, if this has been the size of each harvested cassava in Nigeria farmlands, the prices of food made of cassava would have crashed. Lots for all to eat.
Re: Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) by hybrid11(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
ehinorlive:
how do I get the stem
The stem is important but soil is d most important
If u don't have a good soil ,it wont grow big.
The stem I have is not a 8-11months but 2years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Red Snapper Fish Caught By Akwa Ibom Local Fishermen / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success / Total Cost Required To Start A New Poultry Farm(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.