Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Hennynitan,let's Continue Our Holohoax Discussion Here... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hennynitan,let's Continue Our Holohoax Discussion Here... (310 Views)

Can F-16s Fly Combat Sorties Over Ukraine? — A Discussion / Gonzalo Lira II Roundtable 6 Discussion: US Has Been Funding IPOB For Years / Biden Has Won Yet Trump Will Continue As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hennynitan,let's Continue Our Holohoax Discussion Here... by kikuyu1(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2021
....I've been waiting for you, BUT NO MATTER! I still maintain there was no holocaust and neither was there ever a plan to murder 6 mn Jews. As I said the Impostors have been screeching that figure since the early 1900s;no need to repeat it here. My time here on Nairaland since 2010 convinces me this debate may be difficult due to wjhat I think is a national idiosyncrasy of high emotion-there's a propensity to screech,ululate,throw things and ignore or dismiss empirical evidence Let's stick to netiquette,ie no ad hominems,flaming, irrelevancy etc,etc-this goes for anyone else. The subject is important enough for me to at ,least make an effort and reveal the truth.
Anyway Hitler was no more anti Semitic than I!

Historian claims Hitler personally approved officers of Jewish descent to fight for Nazis
Thu, Apr 3, 1997, 01:00

ADOLF HITLER personally allowed at least 77 army officers of Jewish descent, including 25 generals, to fight for the Nazi cause in the German Wehrmacht during the second World War, an American historian said yesterday. Mr Bryan Rigg, reporting on his research in the weekly Die Zeit, said tens of thousands of Germans, officially classed as Jews under Nazi race laws, fought for the Third Reich.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/historian-claims-hitler-personally-approved-officers-of-jewish-descent-to-fight-for-nazis-1.58495

Here's Field Marshal Erhard Milch in charge of aircraft production. Actually,he looks as typically German as the second guy unlike the Semitic looking Eichmann or Manstein we saw earlier. Ofc Hitler was aware of the Jewish origins-according to history he wanted to exterminate them. Pls reconcile this reality with tales of the Holohoax.

‘The Führer’s child’: How Hitler came to embrace a girl with Jewish roots
A jarring 1933 photo of Hitler hugging 6-year-old Rosa Bernile Nienau just sold at auction for $11,000.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2018/11/13/the-fuhrers-child-how-hitler-came-adore-girl-with-jewish-roots/

I'm breathlessly awaiting your response!

Edit: rmbr the words of Jean de la Bruyere.

2 Likes

Re: Hennynitan,let's Continue Our Holohoax Discussion Here... by kikuyu1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
There was also an Indian volunteer regt with the Wehrmacht and later the SS.
This Indian military unit fought for the Nazis
[url][https://www.wearethemighty.com/mighty-history/free-indian-legion-ww2-nazis/url]

Arabs also fought for Germany. So did blacks, the few remaining indig European Catholics and colonial volunteers from conquered countries. Equally paid ofc.
Hennynitan, have you changed your mind about history? When you learn TRUE history not Wikipedia and high school BS you realise the Good Guys lost WW2

1 Like

Re: Hennynitan,let's Continue Our Holohoax Discussion Here... by wealthtrak: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
kikuyu1:
....I've been waiting for you, BUT NO MATTER! I still maintain there was no holocaust and neither was there ever a plan to murder 6 mn Jews. As I said the Impostors have been screeching that figure since the early 1900s;no need to repeat it here. My time here on Nairaland since 2010 convinces me this debate may be difficult due to wjhat I think is a national idiosyncrasy of high emotion-there's a propensity to screech,ululate,throw things and ignore or dismiss empirical evidence Let's stick to netiquette,ie no ad hominems,flaming, irrelevancy etc,etc-this goes for anyone else. The subject is important enough for me to at ,least make an effort and reveal the truth.
Anyway Hitler was no more anti Semitic than I!

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/historian-claims-hitler-personally-approved-officers-of-jewish-descent-to-fight-for-nazis-1.58495

Here's Field Marshal Erhard Milch in charge of aircraft production. Actually,he looks as typically German as the second guy unlike the Semitic looking Eichmann or Manstein we saw earlier. Ofc Hitler was aware of the Jewish origins-according to history he wanted to exterminate them. Pls reconcile this reality with tales of the Holohoax.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2018/11/13/the-fuhrers-child-how-hitler-came-adore-girl-with-jewish-roots/

I'm breathlessly awaiting your response!

Edit: rmbr the words of Jean de la Bruyere.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Taliban Are Descendants Of Israel, The Jerusalem Post / In Face Of More Police Violence, What Happened To Biden Pledge To Have Backs Of / Did A Major Shift Finally Happen Between The USA And Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.