Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Turning 30 In A Few Days Is Difficult, How Can I Stop Being Depressed About It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Turning 30 In A Few Days Is Difficult, How Can I Stop Being Depressed About It? (194 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Please Help!!! I'm About Being Depressed. / My 2-Month-Baby Did Not Poop For Three Days, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turning 30 In A Few Days Is Difficult, How Can I Stop Being Depressed About It? by eeithis(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2021
This question was ask by my mutual girl friend

So my answer was

Depressed kwa!! about turning 30?! It is almost laughable; however, I did not like turning 30 either. I just felt I was getting old, and a lot of my friends were younger.

Turning 30 is great. You may have the mindset of a 21-year-old which I still do, but you are still very young and have your whole life ahead of you. No matter what situation in your current life, you are still young enough to change things you do not like and/or continue to pursue your dreams if you are successful.

What I am trying to say is treat every single day you are alive as a gift because you never know when your time will come. People of all ages die even very young people. If you feel depressed about turning 30, please be depressed no more and live your life to the fullest.

When you are 29, you don’t realize how lucky you are to be alive and healthy. Thirty is a great time to have fun, party, meet new people, go on vacations, and able to have many new and fun adventures. Thirty is a great age. Once over the shock of it, the rest of your 30’s will be great.

Be positive and happy about turning 30 as there are so many that never got to live that long. For those feeling depressed about turning 30, please don’t anymore and be happy and grateful just to be alive. Have fun and live a wonderful full life!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Stretch Marks / Plastic Surgery In Dubai / Water Benefits; The Best Time To Drink Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.