Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Travel Agents To Avoid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Agents To Avoid (715 Views)

Airlines, Agents To Begin Sale Of Tickets In Dollar / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Agents To Avoid by Dewdeluxe(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
I will advise students who want to travel to whichever country to be careful of a man Named Mr Niyi of Ofat Travel Agencies Ibadan both for their application process, statements of account and others. Because I used them, and a couple of my friends used them to get statements of account and paid a whole 120k each. At the end they gave us statements that reek of fakeness all through. For instance, they will say withdrawal and put the figure under credit tab. There were so many glaring lines and tabs that even a fool will know that the statement was fake. And the guy was even still proud about it not seeing anything wrong with it.

It was only God that saved us that we saw the mistakes on time and had to eventually go use proper statements from family members and even non-family members.

Please beware don't waste your money, time and sweat on Niyi and his Ofat travel agencies.

Re: Travel Agents To Avoid by Mide3367: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: Travel Agents To Avoid by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Still calling God after you engaged in fraud. Nigerians are one of the most useless and confusing people on earth. Serves you right. You can get arrested for engaging in fraud lol

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State International Airport In Development / How Much Will It Take Me To Plan A Tour In Dubai For A Week? / Qatar Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.