Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi (653 Views)

Arsenal Signs Goalkeeper Ramsdale And Odegaard Permanently / Leicester City Complete Jannik Vestergaard Transfer As Southampton / Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
Romelu Lukaku is on the brink of completing a £97.5m move from Inter Milan to Chelsea after the 28-year-old Belgium striker flew to London on Wednesday evening. (Sky Sports)

Tottenham could move for Fiorentina's £60m-rated Serbian striker Dusan Vlahovic, 21, If they sell England international Harry Kane, 28, to Manchester City. (Gazzetta dello Sport via Sport Witness)

Arsenal have pulled out of talks to sign Sheffield United's 23-year-old England goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale, after the Gunners refused to meet a £30m asking price. (Football. London)

Manchester United will announce the signing of France centre-back Raphael Varane from Real Madrid on Thursday after the 28-year-old completed his medical on Wednesday. (Sun)

Chelsea have accepted a £34m bid from Roma for England striker Tammy Abraham, 23, that includes a buy-back clause. (Goal)

Roma manager Jose Mourinho will speak with Abraham on Thursday to try to convince him to join the Serie A club. (Mirror)

However, Arsenal will offer their France striker Alexandre Lacazette, 30, to Roma in order to pave the way for Abraham to move to the Gunners. (Calciomercato - in Italian)

Sevilla are willing to sell Chelsea target Jules Kounde, however the Blues are unwilling to meet the 22-year-old France defender's £68m release clause and may instead include a player in their offer. (Evening Standard)

Sevilla would want an additional £20m in return for allowing Chelsea to pay the fee for Kounde in instalments, with the Blues concerned about Financial Fair Play rules. (90min)

Southampton have accepted a £15m bid from Leicester City for Denmark defender Jannik Vestergaard, 29. (Daily Echo)

Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa are both preparing an offer for Southampton's 26-year-old England midfielder James Ward-Prowse. (Telegraph - subscription required)

Lyon are in negotiations with Liverpool over a deal to sign the Reds' 29-year-old Switzerland midfielder Xherdan Shaqiri. (Sky Sports)

Barcelona still owe their former Argentina striker Lionel Messi €39m (£33m) as part of a loyalty bonus included in the 34-year-old Paris St-Germain player's final contract. (El Espanol, via 90min)

Inter Milan are interested in signing Everton's 21-year-old Italy striker Moise Kean, who spent last season on loan at PSG. (Sky Sports)

Inter were set to propose a £50m offer for Manchester United's France forward Anthony Martial - but the Premier League side have no intention of selling the 25-year-old. (Mail)

Lazio are closing in on a loan deal for Arsenal's Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira, 25, with the option to make the move permanent at the end of the season. (Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian)

Newcastle United and Joe Willock are still a distance apart when it comes to agreeing personal terms, after the Magpies agreed a £25m fee with Arsenal for the 21-year-old English midfielder. (Sky Sports)

Tottenham are set to step up their attempts to sign Sporting Lisbon's Joao Palhinha, with manager Nuno Espirito Santo a long-term admirer of the 26-year-old Portugal midfielder. (A Bola - in Portuguese)

Newcastle have opened talks with Roma over a deal to sign 23-year-old Spanish winger Carles Perez on loan with the option to buy. (Calciomercato - in Italian)

Referees could offer in-game explanations of key decisions from as early as next season under plans being proposed by the Premier League, with automatic offside calls also in development. (Telegraph - subscription required)

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/gossip
Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
hotswagg12 here u go
Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by hotswagg12: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Enoch3721:
hotswagg12 here u go
thanks man, u are doing a great job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2021
hotswagg12:
thanks man, u are doing a great job.
I don't know y all my topics are not going to FP
Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by hotswagg12: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Enoch3721:
I don't know y all my topics are not going to FP
Don't mind the mods. It is alleged that they do collect money to push ones topic to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2021
hotswagg12:
Don't mind the mods. It is alleged that they do collect money to push ones topic to front page.
are u serious
Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by hotswagg12: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Enoch3721:
are u serious
Yeah that's what I read sometime ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
hotswagg12:
Yeah that's what I read sometime ago.
cuz I noticed dat only pple who view d sport board can c it
Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by hotswagg12: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Enoch3721:
cuz I noticed dat only pple who view d sport board can c it
Yeah that's true except its taken to front page. But never mind because a lot of people do visit this section even though they hardly comment on topics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
hotswagg12:
Yeah that's true except its taken to front page. But never mind because a lot of people do visit this section even though they hardly comment on topics.
that is absolutely right my views are many but no comments
Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by hotswagg12: 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Enoch3721:
that is absolutely right my views are many but no comments
Don't worry with time your effort here will be highly appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer Rumours: Lukaku, Ramsdale, Varane, Abraham, Kounde, Vestergaard, Messi by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
hotswagg12:
Don't worry with time your effort here will be highly appreciated.
Thanks nan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Cristiano Ronaldo IS Football's GOAT Ahead Of Lionel Messi And Pele - / Barcelona Agree Deal To Sign Turkish Super Lig's Youngster Demir / This Is Ajegunle - Maracana Stadium - 10 5-aside Pitches, 8 7-aside Pitches, Oth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.