Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Gave My Life To Christ Ten Years Ago! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Gave My Life To Christ Ten Years Ago! (941 Views)

Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave My Life To Christ Ten Years Ago! by samueline(f): 8:38am On Jul 19, 2007
I,m so excited 2day. Precisely ten years ago (On a Saturday) I gave my life to Christ. I didnt kno it will last this long. Cos it wasnt d first time anyway. But God kept me. He held me close.

Can u share ur experience too?
Ow long.
Ow far.
Trials along the way.
Ow u pulled through,
I op that if Jesus tarries, I will still b standing ten years from now.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Life To Christ Ten Years Ago! by Razoul: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
You ain't supposed to "give your life" to Jesus Christ, what you need to do is dedicated your life to follow his words

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Life To Christ Ten Years Ago! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
Razoul:
You ain't supposed to "give your life" to Jesus Christ, what you need to do is dedicated your life to follow his words

When you follow a person you also give your life to that person.
Re: I Gave My Life To Christ Ten Years Ago! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
samueline:
I,m so excited 2day. Precisely ten years ago (On a Saturday) I gave my life to Christ. I didnt kno it will last this long. Cos it wasnt d first time anyway. But God kept me. He held me close.

Can u share ur experience too?
Ow long.
Ow far.
Trials along the way.
Ow u pulled through,
I op that if Jesus tarries, I will still b standing ten years from now.

Satan's children like lortreed are still here to destroy you tomorrow o.

(1) (Reply)

Praise The Lord / The Biblical Descent Of Man / 4 Billion Naira Jet Bought By A G.o.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.