Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Praise The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise The Lord (942 Views)

Praise The Universe.... I Finally Became An Atheist! / During Hajj A Muslim Became Christian. Praise The Lord! / Oh That Men Would Praise The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise The Lord by PastorSly(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2007
Praise the Lord
Re: Praise The Lord by tafari(m): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2007
for what? undecided
Re: Praise The Lord by linapeace(f): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2007
tafari:

for what? undecided

are u asking for what, your being alive is enough reason ooo.

infact HALLELUYAH seven times. yes my lord is good all the time ooooooo
Re: Praise The Lord by adekennis(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2007
Me too
i shout alleluyah plenty plenty for baba God grin
Re: Praise The Lord by jorgan(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2007
halleluya cheesy
Re: Praise The Lord by sammy6(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2007
Halleluyah
Re: Praise The Lord by PastorSly(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2007
tafari:

for what? undecided

For keeping you safe and his blessing in your life and family, God bless you
Re: Praise The Lord by sylvao2000(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2007
why should people ask why?
for me HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH,  AMEN AMEN

WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JESUS I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE SO SO GOOD TO ME, JESUS YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON I LIVE. SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER AND EVER AMEN,
Re: Praise The Lord by Easybaby(f): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2007
tafari:

for what? undecided

lmao cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

@post, Halleluyah! Halleluyah!! Halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! grin grin grin
Re: Praise The Lord by adekennis(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2007
Eh ehh!!
Re: Praise The Lord by adekennis(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2007
Easybabe you don come here
good morining jare grin grin
Re: Praise The Lord by sylvao2000(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2007
@ adekennis them say make you shout HALLELUYAH you dey come here dey greet woman small time you go talk say na woman make you none shout HALLELUYAH
Re: Praise The Lord by Easybaby(f): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2007
sylvao2000:

@ adekennis them say make you shout HALLELUYAH you dey come here dey greet woman small time you go talk say na woman make you none shout HALLELUYAH

lol grin grin grin

@adekennis, goodmorning jare . . .don't mind sylvao2000 grin grin grin
Re: Praise The Lord by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2007
@topic
Halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah oh grin God is wonderful.
Re: Praise The Lord by efuah(f): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2007
halleluuuuuuuuuyah
Re: Praise The Lord by ufobabe(f): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2007
amen
Re: Praise The Lord by Easybaby(f): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2007
ufobabe:

amen

Amen for who's Halleluyah huh?

You better say your own Halleluyah sad angry
Re: Praise The Lord by sylvao2000(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2007
@Easybaby oooo you again here on pastor thread what is your own if she say Amen na your mouth she take talk am, l go arrest you with nairaland police hmm you better mind your own business or else something go happen here na na,
Re: Praise The Lord by Easybaby(f): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2007
sylvao2000:

@Easybaby oooo you again here on pastor thread what is your own if she say Amen na your mouth she take talk am, l go arrest you with nairaland police hmm you better mind your own business or else something go happen here na na,

But, I was saying the truth tongue tongue tongue
Re: Praise The Lord by sillyboy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ Everyone.

You all seem to have forgotten the sly pastor Sly shocked.

Pastor Sly asked you guys to praise the Lord, and you all shouted halleluyah? do you know what he is refering to? Moreover, why should he post that here when he can do that in the religious section?

Please, let me refresh your memories. Pastor sly was the one that raised a topic about sex sometimes back. And we all suspected him to be "firing his choiristers.

Beware he is up to something.
Re: Praise The Lord by sylvao2000(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2007
@Easybaby, which truth hissssssssssssssssssss ( that is what they call lie nothing but big lie in the high court of appeal ), last warning for you ooo hmm  grin
Re: Praise The Lord by efuah(f): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2007
@sillyboy cheesy u may be right o anyway, ur post is very amusing cheesy
Re: Praise The Lord by Sulaig(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2007
pastor sly,when i saw your ''praise the lord'',my first impulse was to shout halleluya like everyone else but something told me to wait and get counsel from you first as a man of God.
i've just met this babe on nairaland.she's as Hot as i am and loves a terrific f--k as much as i do.we've exchanged e-mails and text messages over the phone telling each other what we'll do to ourselves in bed.
i'll be traveling to meet her soon,it's all been arranged.
without any doubt we'll f--k ourselves black and blue,out of our senses.
the last time we talked she said to me''you think you're naughty,wait until i show you how naughty i am''.it was not just the statement but the sexy way in which she said it.i developed an erection so strong i thought my d--k would break.
so now i'm very happy and expectant.
can i say amen to your halleluya considering what she and i are about to do.
thanks pastor.
Re: Praise The Lord by Joey82(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2007
@poster

ur post miss road. grin
its got nothing to do with romance. sad
God should not be mocked please. embarassed
Re: Praise The Lord by Sulaig(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2007
pastor sly,when i saw your''praise the lord'',my first impulse was to shout halleluya like everyone else but something told me to wait and get counsel from a man of God like you.
i've just met a girl on nairaland.she's as Hot as i am and we've already made arrangements as to how we'll meet to f--k each other black and blue and out of our senses.we've exchanged the steamiest text messages that you can imagine and i know in my heart that this girl will give me the shagging of my life just like i will also do to her.
the last time we spoke on phone she said to me''you think you're naughty,wait until i show you how naughty i can get''.at that statement i developed the hardest erection of my life.
now i'm very excited about this shagging that is about to take place.
she's the kind of girl i've looked for all my life,a girl that really wants to f--k.
she's a dream come true.
now can i say amen to your halleluya considering what we're about to do.mind u pastor this is no ordinary shagging oh.it's gonna be the wildest thing any of us has ever experienced.
thanks as i wait for your counsel.
Re: Praise The Lord by PastorSly(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2007
@ sillyboy , God bless you l am very sure you need prayer ok. just close your eyes let me pray for you na ok
you are bless you will no more be silly anymore in your life shout Hallaluyah now before is too late for you ok
Re: Praise The Lord by PastorSly(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2007
@Joey82 , Are you saying God name should not be praise on romance you are not ok l am sure and you need a prayer not just a small prayer big one with 22 pastors so l will call more of my co-pastor to come join me to pray for you.

But before then you are bless and save
Re: Praise The Lord by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2007
haleluyah
Re: Praise The Lord by Busta(f): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2007
halleluyah jare cheesy
Re: Praise The Lord by damoche07(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2007
yeah, halleluyah.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Breaking Of Family Covenant / Is Chi-ya The Science Of Holistic Hygiene And God Science For You?. / Preachers On Commercial Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.