Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' (71129 Views)

Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) / Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by MrCover: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Melison(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
This thing Don follow kOK reach reality
Nna anyi na sacrifice
There is an atom of truth in everything shaa grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Wettoid123: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
is this news?
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by ableguy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by henrygold100: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ikpemalueziokwu:
KOK is making the right contacts wink
at this last minute. I thank God for him ooo

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by hotseat: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
When you've made enough dough anything said or done by you becomes comical.

If na poor man now, you go hear abi you drink ogogoro?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by mbak(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Senior men them
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Abiodunbamidele(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
cool
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by PlanToSucceed: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cubana my man
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Tfstyler: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
They just want to keep being in the news cool cool

Everything you order on Jumia today is on me. Check my signature.
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by sirtee4fitness: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Money and Success is sweet.

Walaitalia no be small
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by jerry2cino(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kanayo I dey suspect you ooo, watin be the reason wey make Cubans tell you say him no want disappeare,say na play una dey play, abi you dey do kidnapping business, sorry na play I dey play before eeemmmm
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by muyeski21(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
TMSMedia:
'We’re Just Playing, I Don’t Want to Disappear': Obi Cubana Tells Kanayo O. Kanayo in Lagos (Photo, Video)

Nollywood actor Kanayo O. Kanayo took to his Instagram handle to share a video of nightlife entrepreneur Obi Cubana who recently paid him a visit in Lagos, IgbereTV reports.

Kanayo stated that the visit was for a business meeting but the men spared some time to play and make jokes. Obi Cubana makes jokes with Kanayo O. Kanayo as they meet in Lagos.

In one of the videos, Obi was seen saying he has left Oba in Anambra and is now in Lagos. While he was talking, the other men in the room were nodding positively to what he was saying. In another video, Obi was heard telling Kanayo that they were just joking and didn't want to disappear. According to him, he is not interested in any meeting. Obi's statement got Kanayo laughing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSco_dxCEAR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcMQW8-HBm0

https://igberetvnews.com/1397675/just-playing-dont-want-disappear-obi-cubana-tells-kanayo-o-kanayo-lagos-photo-video/

This guys are losing focus and at same time becoming irrelevant
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Richieniit: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Baawaa:
Disappear if you want to disappear

Poor people like you they take everything serious
grin
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Rilley(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
KOK the ritualist.
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by SenecaTheYonger: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Professor johnbull
Erudite professor .,...

I dey tell you....and also sometimes in life we also need to package this life...
Package am to attract successful people towards you..even if you nor get....try package yourself
Just because say kanayo spray that money....na im make them dey ball together so

On how you package then you to make 20 new “rich” friends not knowing all of them na packagers that think you’re the real rich dude.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by bluefilm: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kanayo O. Kanayo is just SIMPING big time!

Someone should please help me remind him that he is Obi Cubana's senior so he should stop acting as if he is now one of Cubana's boys all because of what he stands to gain, monetarily speaking.

Na wa o!
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Nmezor(f): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Profjigglz:
Nnanyi sacrifice
smiley grin
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by FreeIgboho: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
#ObiCubana for president

He understands the country from ground up, he is fully homegrown not with one foot abroad, plus he is a fresh face not another recycled looting poitician, and
he studied political science!

** Obi Cubana, if you run, run for president NOT governor. Remember Trump would have been laughed out of state if he had run governor, yet he won the presudency! You have a chance. The youth will stand behind you!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Harrynight(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2021

And someone moved this to FP angry
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Disappear with him na
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by haslaw(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
All these ritualist men.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by MrPaul2: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ikpemalueziokwu:
KOK is making the right contacts wink
on the contrary, KOK is turning cubana to a celebrity. I believe you know KOK fans are uncountable due to the rituals role he always play in movies?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by fablani(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mehn dem
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Psoul(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Massiveglory:

For Hippopotamus

That is not the correct spelling.
The second "P" is supposed to be placed before the first "P".
I don't understand why people always make this mistake. Misplacing the two" PS" is very wrong. Hope you get it now?
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by ennyj01(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
It's live.

INEC voters registration (online)
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

Please share in your groups. Elections have consequences and you can tell.

Social media is an avenue to express discontent but being part of the process make's you make your choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Maureen Okpoko Goes Blind. / Davido Celebrates New Year With His 2 Babymamas Their Kids, Jamjam & Tiwa Savage / Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.