Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' (71142 Views)

Obi Cubana To Nigerians: Be Contented & Happy (Video) / Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Nuelito: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
I laugh in swahili
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by ignis: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Occultism
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by tunary(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Money and Success is sweet.
Just too sweet joor
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Wordoftruth: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Baawaa:
Disappear if you want to disappear
we know u type
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Selfmotivated: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Real men don't play; only kids do
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Selfmotivated: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Quibs:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
What is your location
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bbnaija Pete’s Ex wife exposes him and shares secret information. White money goes against Peres instructions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpXNNhp83h4
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Thomist(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Professor johnbull
Erudite professor .,...

I dey tell you....and also sometimes in life we also need to package this life...
Package am to attract successful people towards you..even if you nor get....try package yourself
Just because say kanayo spray that money....na im make them dey ball together so

So you think he is poor...
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Lightorder: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Professor johnbull
Erudite professor .,...

I dey tell you....and also sometimes in life we also need to package this life...
Package am to attract successful people towards you..even if you nor get....try package yourself
Just because say kanayo spray that money....na im make them dey ball together so

so so true
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by Lightorder: 1:50am On Aug 13, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
And nairaland mods took the joke to frontpage.
"And he looked up and said verily verily I say unto you; when you see threads like this on nairaland frontpage, know ye that nairaland has lost it"
then , find it. Oga Eureka
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by cardoctor(m): 2:26am On Aug 13, 2021
For real?
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by tiger28: 4:08am On Aug 13, 2021
He has left OBA?
Oh.....I forgot,they both live in SOUTHWEST LAGOS!!!
Re: Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' by myrum(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2021
The festive season is round the corner. Thinking of travelling with little or no hassle!!

With little or no capital you can get that dream CAR of yours so you can enjoy an exciting summer travelling .

Or you planning renovating your homes with a brand new Air Condition, home Theater Player or a bigger inches Television

At [b]Enterprise Leasing and Investment Limited [/b]we can help you achieve those dreams. Call us today lets meet your needs. 08102320086 or the number below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: Iceberg Slim’s Manhood Is Not Big, Photo You Saw Deceived You / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.