Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Chris Nwa-abia Embarks On Multi-million Naira Community Development Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Nwa-abia Embarks On Multi-million Naira Community Development Projects (309 Views)

I Will Prioritize Education And Infrastructure - Chief Chris Nwa-abia / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Nwa-abia Embarks On Multi-million Naira Community Development Projects by chuksahamefule: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
The founder of Chris Nwabia Foundation, Engr. Chris Akachi Nwa Abia has said that he derives joy in doing things that will benefit and affect his community and Ohuhu people and clan positively.

Speaking to journalists during a media parley organized by Chris Nwa-Abia Foundation, Engr. Nwa-Abia said he loves doing things that will advance society and make his people happy, “I saw a gap in education and infrastructure in my community Nkwoahara and Ohuhu in general, in Nkwoachara primary school, children were studying under fallen and leaking roofs, no seats and the environment is totally neglected, that’s why I decided to build a befitting school structure for the children.

I also decided to do the Mini Stadium complex because I understand the critical economic, social, and physical developmental importance and effect it will have on the youth population.

We cannot leave everything for the government, we need to give attention and develop today’s generation because that is the only way we can secure our tomorrow”

Engr. Nwa-Abia disclosed that the entire projects he is doing in his community are 100% funded by him with no government patronage and the motive is not political.

Nwa Abia Foundation is a non-governmental organization that has impacted his community positively through social development works, he has so far constructed tangible developmental projects such as the building of ultra-modern classroom blocks, Isingwu ultra-modern community halls, construction of stalls at Nkwoachara market, ongoing construction of a mini-stadium, electricity/ water projects and ultra-modern public convenience for the community amongst other developmental projects.

He said under the foundation’s education empowerment scheme, the foundation has been engaged in humanitarian services such as training of indigent students in secondary and tertiary institutions, payment of hospital bills for the less privileged, purchasing of WAEC, and jamb forms for students, full scholarships for students etc.

According to Engr Chris Akachi Nwa-Abia, the little we do to help society today will grow to become our strength and security tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Mr Afam Ezenwafor Is The Governorship Candidate Of NRM. / If An Elected Political Public Officer Changes Party, What Should Be Done? / Southerners, Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.