Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments (2043 Views)

Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User / 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Mthumbie: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
TECNO is giving Nigerians an opportunity to own their favourite TECNO smartphones and pay installmentally in their super deal offer with EasyBuy.

Customers can now purchase their recent flagship device PHANTOM X or any of the CAMON 17 and pay installmentally with a down payment as low as 30%.

This offer is available to all Nigerians and you can visit https://web-ng.easybuy.loans/appointment/index.html#/ to place your order.

The offer will end on the August 31st 2021. Terms and Conditions apply.

Source: https://spot.tecno.com/ng/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=152911&page=1&extra=#pid793530

Cc lalasticlala honsule dragnet puskin

1 Like

Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by chocoboi: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2021
Wow.. this is a great opportunity for those who are craving for the phantom X.

I so much love what this guys are doing...
TECNO you are doing well cool cheesy
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Yourfav: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2021
This kinda opportunity doesn't come all the time sha, I just wish it extends to next month
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Yinksy09(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is a good offer from Tecno
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by onomeabuja: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yourfav:
This kinda opportunity doesn't come all the time sha, I just wish it extends to next month
forget this people....i don go there b4 thinking na help true true bt it rurns out i will b paying more.
now i saw thier advert & i decided to go 4 infinix NOTE 10( 4gig ram)they said d price of d phone is 80k bt i.ll first drop 30k & i.ll be paying 12,333 for d next 6months which is#73,998. so by d time u add up d 30000 , that mean i.ll b paying #103,998. i just left it because i.m broke.
if truely this guys want to help ,they should make d interest rate lower @least 9000 a month & that will b 54000+30000= 84000
then ill say its affordable.
phone wen fit fall & break anytime as if d customer are not doing them a favour.
bt those wen get d money fit afford am oooo ehe
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Flamees(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
chocoboi:
Wow.. this is a great opportunity for those who are craving for the phantom X.

I so much love what this guys are doing...
TECNO you are doing well cool cheesy
Buy the time you finish paying up the phone will now be worthless
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by sunshineV(f): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
imagine buying crap on installmentgrin

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Yourfav: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
onomeabuja:

forget this people....i don go there b4 thinking na help true true bt it rurns out i will b paying more.
now i saw thier advert & i decided to go 4 infinix NOTE 10( 4gig ram)they said d price of d phone is 80k bt i.ll first drop 30k & i.ll be paying 12,333 for d next 6months which is#73,998. so by d time u add up d 30000 , that mean i.ll b paying #103,998. i just left it because i.m broke.
if truely this guys want to help ,they should make d interest rate lower @least 9000 a month & that will b 54000+30000= 84000
then ill say its affordable.
phone wen fit fall & break anytime as if d customer are not doing them a favour.
bt those wen get d money fit afford am oooo ehe
here I think the 30% down payment means you have 70% to deal with afterwards
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Cheezzyy: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
If I no grab this opportunity make I know wetin cause am shocked
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Mohbola(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Flamees:

say it without crying
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Mohbola(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Yourfav:
here I think the 30% down payment means you have 70% to deal with afterwards
yeah
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Flamees(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mohbola:
say it without crying

Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Promiseibritam: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Someone should plss dash me any andriod phn i go manage it
my number:09076123941 i'm using itel5615
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Blastedholligan: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nice one from them.
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Blastedholligan: 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
sunshineV:
imagine buying crap on installmentgrin
i never still understand how this is crap. Are you sure it's not the prove you have a problem with?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Freelancerx: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Cheezzyy:
If I no grab this opportunity make I know wetin cause am shocked
grab am
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Corroro: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
amazing offer this is, at least the whole burden of paying in bulk has been taking care of.
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by sureinfo: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nice concept this is, these guys are always making it easier for people to get phones
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Sunkanmiwise(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2021
A mobile brand that thinks out the box, always making it easy and affordable for all to have a mobile device.
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Kayconcept2(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Sales slash, Discounts, giveaway, Promo, nah TECNO Mobile dey always do am. Correct brand.
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by andelawhite: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Awesome! A society without credit facilities isn't ready to join the larger society in economic advancement
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Kakadancefreak(f): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Bros this brand sha try o.

I wan ask this question eh, which other brand dey aside this brand.

Because e be like say, other brand no fit compete.

So much coming from the brand.

Kayconcept2:
Sales slash, Discounts, giveaway, Promo, nah TECNO Mobile dey always do am. Correct brand.
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by investigator007: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2021
fantastic initiative, this is really lovely
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by chocoboi: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Flamees:

I don't get you please.. worthless in what way??

Worthless that after spending huge money on the phone then you regret that it doesn't worth it,

"OR"

Worthless that when you buy it you will become cashless

Which one of it??
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Flamees(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
chocoboi:

I don't get you please.. worthless in what way??

Worthless that after spending huge money on the phone then you regret that it doesn't worth it,

"OR"

Worthless that when you buy it you will become cashless

Which one of it??
I don't even know what am saying

Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Mikesky(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
I want to ask that is the link for the purchase legit ?
Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Mohbola(f): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2021
Joker grin[quote author=Flamees post=104785062][/quote]

1 Like

Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by Flamees(m): 1:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Mohbola:
Joker grin

Re: TECNO Is Giving Nigerians An Opportunity To Buy Phones and Pay In Installments by saxby(f): 4:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Lovely idea, they just made getting a new phone way easier.

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Internet Isp In Nigeria / Zain Manual Configuration. / Open Letter To RIM | Blackberry 10 Without BIS = RIM Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.