Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud (28926 Views)

Police Arrest Four Wanted Cultists, Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Jerryherd: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
OpaSix

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by bejesi5723: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
You
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Audio.

If you're interested in an internet fraudster, do you think publishing their pictures on the INTERNET is a good way to go?

It's either they already know where these bastards are, but just couldn't resist few drops of clout or The EFCC operatives are plain stupid.

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by realstars: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
The End Of Fraudstars Is Near.
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Nyamve1: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
They are nairaland guys, I know them
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by donforeign: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
omorttee4u:
EFCC is working...

Dem no dey work my guy ..
Na Dem scam pass lol .
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by donforeign: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Elove1:
No be white money be dis..or is like the smoke dey enter my eyes

Na d smoke wan kill u so

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by donforeign: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hydriss:
There goes Opa6ix

Is that opa6ix
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Henrick007: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hydriss:
There goes Opa6ix
hmmm
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Enddy50ty(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
EFCC should channel this same energy in arresting currupt politicians who have embezzled money in this country, maybe this country would be a better place.

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Henrick007: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
donforeign:

Is that opa6ix
hmmm
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Ayo2004: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Why is it only the masses EFCC dey catch

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Nomeh17(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
#efcc please take note of this.

Osita Akhigbe has just succeeded in scamming me. I sent him some money for a business deal and he ran away with the cash. His phone number is 07061444857

See his account details:

Wema Bank
Osita Akhigbe

Wema Bank please take note of this account number & name above. He is a pure scammer. Damaging your bank name with lies. Investigate him.

I have evidence to prove that Osita Akhigbe with the phone number 07061444857 is a scammer.

Osita Akhigbe has succeeded in scamming a number of innocent people looking for digital services. He uses different account numbers & phone numbers.

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Henrick007: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Opaogun Na Opa6ix be that abi? Dude is in South Africa.
hmmm
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by thatmsiguy: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
fergie0o1:

EFCC
How to get Unlimited Cinema Movie Tickets

If you are a movie lover , then you must watch this.
15% off Food and Drinks.
Attend movie premiere and more.

https://youtu.be/puKvxhrfunsq
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Goalnaldo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Elove1:
No be white money be dis..or is like the smoke dey enter my eyes
Are you sure it's smoke or too much garri you've been sipping lately?? grin

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Reinventerd: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jeez
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
fergie0o1:

EFCC
foolish EFCC, where where you? When kyari was stealing and sewing natives

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Menance: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Olowoshako:
When if come to frud if Igbo and Yoruba is not there. I swear d news is fake

Mu.mu you are seeing your yoloba brother is championing the the show and you want to involve Igbo. Where did you see an Igbo person there now
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by ignis: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abba Kyari too
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by mlk16: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
They off to cool with hushpuppi and Co.

Follow up for this exotic piece 30,000m.a.h Remax energy station

High quality cell,

fast charging capacity,

2.1 A output current,

multiple protections

Call or WhatsApp number below

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Tailor missing
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by FreeIgboho: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Femmyfestus:
F**k this slawormiir guy above

Sorry bro, he stole your FTC. Congrats on your FTC slawormiir. Maybe you'll now stop scamming and destroying people. I know your conscience go dey worry you. You dey try cover am with weed and liquor

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by theInterpreter: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Menance:

Mu.mu you are seeing your yoloba brother is championing the the show and you want to involve Igbo. Where did you see an Igbo person there now
Emeka is northerner
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Skillsnigeria: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by tchaik(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss ....

Brother....that era don pass....all niggarrrrs dey invest now
No more one for the DJ, one for the hypeman, two for him table....
come to sapele Road in Benin city...most of the buildings and investment belong to bombers and keyboard warriors

As a real niggarrr, you no suppose cast! Even the walls have ears. Make ekelebe no start disturb real niggarrrs for that Area. Kindly edit. For the culture.
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Seun360(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
EFCC needs more hand, yahoo boys are all over the palace.
Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by NoFucksToGive: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss ....

Brother....that era don pass....all niggarrrrs dey invest now
No more one for the DJ, one for the hypeman, two for him table....
come to sapele Road in Benin city...most of the buildings and investment belong to bombers and keyboard warriors

Talkative

Always yarning dust

Keep shut.. bloody goat mouth snitch

Keep exposing your generation online

Radio mouthed snitch coward

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by NoFucksToGive: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Femmyfestus:
F**k this slawormiir guy above

That guy na royal snitch o

Re: EFCC Declares Four Wanted For Forgery, Computer-Related Fraud by Hydriss(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
donforeign:

Is that opa6ix
Yes

Police Kill Robbers In Gun Duel, Arrest Six Car Snatchers (Picture) / Supreme Court Decides Rev King’s Death Sentence Feb 26 / Nigerian Man In Libya Defrauds More Than 30 Fellow Nigerians, Caught