Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" (15317 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by Donedeal1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Vengeance, belong to who?,why not just allow peace to reign?.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by Blakpot: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
wellmax:
Those rehabilitated are also victims of Boko Haram or people forcefully constricted into the terrorists group. They have surrendered and ought to be rehabilitated before mixing with the society.

It's okay to criticize this because it's Buhari.
But even your hero GEJ called them his brothers.

Well that's one of the the reasons GEJ is no longer the president. Ppl thought he was either too soft or incompetent regarding the BH situation and insecurity challenges.

But no one expected Buhari to proffer the same solution. Especially after he built his campaign on being an ex-military leader with war experiences which would be of advantage in defeating Boko Haram.

At an interview he was asked how he would defeat BH and he replied " The Nigerian army fought the civil war and won. What is Boko Haram?" Lol

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by Splitmind: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Rubbish talk, they need rest after fighting long and hard
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by JackStephans(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Everyone deserves a second chance in this godamnn world.....

Most of these boko haram members never volunteered to join

They were forced into it without their consent

U honestly wouldn't be saying this if you'd lost a loved one to them...

You prolly have no idea how that hurts..

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by JackStephans(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
wellmax:
Those rehabilitated are also victims of Boko Haram or people forcefully constricted into the terrorists group. They have surrendered and ought to be rehabilitated before mixing with the society.

It's okay to criticize this because it's Buhari.
But even your hero GEJ called them his brothers.

Speak for urself man.. GEJ isn't 'OUR HERO' Maybe he's urs though..
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by AbuAeesha: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Even though sometimes ffk would come online to spew thrash,he made some points here!

so far as i am concern this is the worst decision this administration would ever take against its citizens.

This is cruelty!!
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by wellmax(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
JackStephans:

Speak for urself man.. GEJ isn't 'OUR HERO' Maybe he's urs though..

..and who's talking to you
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by wellmax(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Blakpot:

Well that's one of the the reasons GEJ is no longer the president. Ppl thought he was either too soft or incompetent regarding the BH situation and insecurity challenges.

But no one expected Buhari to proffer the same solution. Especially after he built his campaign on being an ex-military leader with war experiences which would be of advantage in defeating Boko Haram.

At an interview he was asked how he would defeat BH and he replied " The Nigerian army fought the civil war and won. What is Boko Haram?" Lol

You need to re read my post again. It is common knowledge that unlike your hero, Buhari has dealt decisively with the terrorists. Their attacks has been completely limited to soft targets. He is not treating them with kid gloves.

Of course, he fought civil war and won. He's fighting Boko Haram and clearly winning, except you want to deny obvious truth.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by Blakpot: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
wellmax:

You need to re read my post again. It is common knowledge that unlike your hero, Buhari has dealt decisively with the terrorists. Their attacks has been completely limited to soft targets. He is not treating them with kid gloves.

Of course, he fought civil war and won. He's fighting Boko Haram and clearly winning, except you want to deny obvious truth.

Which one be this "your hero" talk?
I already argued with one of ur kind (pro-buhari Nairalander) and it was exhausting.

Btw u were defending the Buhari's BH rehabilitation stance and claiming Goodluck did the same. As soon as I replied , u quickly switched to Buhari is winning the war on terror rhetoric and asked me to read ur post again.

I already argued with one of ur kind (pro-buhari Nairalander) and it was exhausting.
So no, I'm gna bother reading ur post or replying u for that matter.
Goodnight.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by wellmax(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Blakpot:

[s]Which one be this "your hero" talk?

Btw u were defending the Buhari's BH rehabilitation stance and claiming Goodluck did the same. As soon as I replied , u quickly switched to Buhari is winning the war on terror rhetoric and asked me to read ur post again.

So no, I'm gna bother reading ur post or replying u for that matter.
Goodnight.[/s]

Trash as expected
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by Paccon1959(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
shocked shocked :oWe In The South Should Shine Our Eyes. The North Stand Together As Unit No Matter THE Political Afflictions. Because of The Fact That We From The South Could Unite And Speak About Their Common Interests, We Fell Into The Traps And Allow The North To Use A Divide And Rule Tactics To Dominate Us. These Guys Will Be Retrained And Because Of Their Military Background, They Will Be Absurd Into The Army, Police cool cool cool Before You Know It They Are Sent To The South To Take Up Security Posts embarassed embarassed embarassed

The Northern Governors Hold Regular Meetings But When The South Had A Joint Meeting And Came Out With A United Front To Address Issues Concerning The South They Cried Fouled. It's Unfortunate The Southern Governors Have Not Followed Through

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by harmony75: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Buhari will not go unpunished!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by Successlane: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Just for clarity sake,

In a war situation like this,

What do you do to an enemy that surrender?

Asking a geniue question please.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by kissdabride: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Evil supporting evil
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by dejol88: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Emergingnation:
Southerners should wake up or be vigilant for this on going surrendering of Boko Haram terrorist.

North is apparently cooking sth..
North knows that power must return to South by 2023. So this guy are those needed to checkmate southern president who dares to go against the wishes of the north.
Right now, they need to change theatre of battle from north to south to quell uprising
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by cardoctor(m): 2:22am On Aug 13, 2021
Me sef tire
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by phranco(m): 6:05am On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I noticed You have changed your weed supplier. This current weed is not good for your brain.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by orisa37: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2021
RIGHT.

MOB, MACBAN OBAMA BUHARI, ARE BOKOHARAM ISIS MERGER, ISWA AND SUDANESE FULANI ARABS TERRORISTS.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by orisa37: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2021
RIGHT.

MOB, MACBAN OBAMA BUHARI, ARE BOKOHARAM ISIS MERGER, ISWA AND SUDANESE FULANI ARABS TERRORISTS.

ALL OF THEM THAT SURRENDER MUST BE ROUNDED UP FOR PROSECUTION AND SUMMARY EXECUTION EITHER BY HANGING OR BY FIRING SQUADS.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by JackStephans(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2021
wellmax:

..and who's talking to you

Ask your Keypads..

Werey.. maybe u forgot this platform is not your father's own.. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by wellmax(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2021
JackStephans:

Ask your Keypads..
Werey.. maybe u forgot this platform is not your father's own.. grin

Aside from insults and abuses, what family heritage did your father bequeath to you?
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by JackStephans(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2021
wellmax:

Aside from insults and abuses, what family heritage did your father bequeath to you?

grin
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Rehabilitation Of Boko Haram Is The Greatest Evil Under The Sun" by omoluka: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
HonNL:

Femi Fani-Kayode
This country has no future

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Awards N200,000 Against LASTMA For Impounding Lawyer’s Vehicle / Card Readers: INEC To Hold Mock Elections In 12 States / Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.