Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

We Can Partner In This Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Can Partner In This Business. (223 Views)

If You Are A Uber Partner In Ilorin, Please Share Your Experience Here / My Personal Story:How My Venturing Into This Business Changed My Life. / If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can Partner In This Business. by GDex1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Do you have some money stacked up in the bank but don't know a good and profitable business to venture into?

Can you import from Turkey or China?

Interior materials business is undoubtedly one of the hottest and fastest moving businesses in Abuja, Lagos and other major cities in Nigeria.

With my experience in this field, I'm open to partner with anyone who is interested in going into this business in any of the major cities in Nigeria. I have rich knowledge of the kind of interior materials that sells out fast with good profit margin.

Our terms would clearly be stated, formalized and documented.

I'm based in Abuja.
You can reach me via Call or Whatsapp with the number below:
0803 743 6848
Re: We Can Partner In This Business. by dondo83(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Are you doing the business already ? Do you have a store ?
Re: We Can Partner In This Business. by GDex1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
dondo83:
Are you doing the business already ? Do you have a store ?
I'm into the business already but on a small scale. The profit is in the importation of the materials and hence a larger scale of production. Anyone interested may contact me on Whatsapp for more and detailed information.

(1) (Reply)

Which POS Company Charges Lowest In Nigeria? / BREAKING: Nigeria’s GDP Records 5% Growth For Q2, Highest Since 2015 / HVLS Fans Are Manufactured By Austar Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.