Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam (5168 Views)

Merits Of Memorizing The Qur'an / Palm Wine In Islam / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2021
effort1:

Antichristian, your religion is set up for murder and bloodshed. Muslims are bunch of murderers! Even you can't deny it.

Yeah, right! That's why millions of Muslims in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, etc have been killing people around!

How is stupidity defined in the dictionary?
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2021
effort1:

Antichristian, your religion is intolerant.

Your God said in the old testament that anyone who worships other gods are to be destroyed!

Was your God tolerant?
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by effort1: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yeah, right! That's why millions of Muslims in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, etc have been killing people around!

How is stupidity defined in the dictionary?

Oga shut up. I shuttle among the southwest States and have Muslim friends in these places. There are no reports of religion killing.

You are just looking for lies to cover the Shme and indignity of your religion of murder.

Is lying part of what what Quran teaches you?
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by effort1: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Your God said in the old testament that anyone who worships other gods are to be destroyed!

Was your God tolerant?

If Christians decide to practice old testament, you would have been beheaded by now.

You should thank your star that Jesus came to preach peace.
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2021
effort1:

This just exposed your senseless ignorance. Imagine the kind of utterance from someone claiming to be educated.

What a shame!

Didn't your Quran tell you to kill anyone that converts from Islam? Is it because you Muslims are tolerant?

Continue deceiving yourself.

Where was Jesus mentioned as a Christian in the Bible?

The one who is ignorant is clear here!
How has any Muslim been intolerant to you?
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2021
effort1:

If Christians decide to practice old testament, you would have been beheaded by now.

You should thank your star that Jesus came to preach peace.

Yeah! Just as you are preaching peace now!

Jesus came to right the wrong of the old testament!
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by effort1: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Chai! See the question asked and see answer!

Holy spirit can't even comprehend simple sentences.

How's the questions related to your answer?

You said there is division and confusion in Christianity and I also point out the confusion in Islam. If there is no confusion in your Quran, there won't be division among you
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2021
effort1:

Oga shut up. I shuttle among the southwest States and have Muslim friends in these places. There are no reports of religion killing.

You are just looking for lies to cover the Shme and indignity of your religion of murder.

Is lying part of what what Quran teaches you?

Tell your elder bro at home to shut up!
Na so Jesus teach you peace?

Since there has never been religious killings in those places then there must be something wrong in those places with killings

Na you dey lie here.
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by effort1: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yeah! Just as you are preaching peace now!

Jesus came to right the wrong of the old testament!

Christians are peaceful until you intolerant Muslims show that you are not men of peace, but men if violence, oppression and murder.

There are reports of Christians building mosques and even feeding Muslims during your Ramadan fasting.

Can you Muslims ever build churches for Christians?

No, you are too Intolerant and full of yourselves to do that.

You are only good in destroying churvges5, not building churches
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by effort1: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

Tell your elder bro at home to shut up!
Na so Jesus teach you peace?

Since there has never been religious killings in those places then there must be something wrong in those places with killings

Na you dey lie here.

Give evidence of religion killing in the southwest, you Shameless intolerant liar
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by effort1: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

The one who is ignorant is clear here!
How has any Muslim been intolerant to you?

Your question sounds stupid like that of someone suffering from a dearth of knowledge or wisdom.

With all your supposed knowledge of the Bible, you still ask stupid question?

What a shame!
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by Maghan37: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2021
advocatejare:

I already have one.

Why did your prophet command you to hate the same people he referred to as the people of the book.

Have you now seen that Islam is not the religion of peace
Pls I will like u to read about the likes of Fatima, Yussuf Ibn Ayyub(Salahudeen) and the First Two caliphs and also be mindful because there are many false hadiths out there.
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Maghan37:
Pls I will like u to read about the likes of Fatima, Yussuf Ibn Ayyub(Salahudeen) and the First Two caliphs and also be mindful because there are many false hadiths out there.
Oh so are you saying that those people you mentioned are better examples and worth being emulated than Muhammad?

Also, all the ahadith I gave you are sahih and not fake

Lastly, Abu Bakr was the first caliph, what do you want me to learn about him? How he cheated Ali to become the caliph or how he used his position to deny Fatima the daughter of Muhammad what belong to her?

What do you want me to learn about Umar? Umar was the one that carried out Muhammad's wish of sending the Jews and Christians from the Arab peninsula despite the facts that the Jews and Christians helped Muhammad and never fought against him

Also don't forget that Umar was the one who claimed to have been the one giving Allah insights about what to reveal to Muhammad when Muhammad was alive as Umar mentioned instances where he suggested some things to Muhammad and Muhammad claimed that Allah had revealed the same thing. Notable among them was when Umar followed Sauda to where she used to poo at night in order to force Muhammad to reveal the hijab verse

Narrated By 'Aisha
The wives of the Prophet used to go to Al-Manasi, a vast open place (near Baqia at Medina) to answer the call of nature at night. 'Umar used to say to the Prophet "Let your wives be veiled," but Allah's Apostle did not do so. One night Sauda bint Zam'a the wife of the Prophet went out at 'Isha time and she was a tall lady. 'Umar addressed her and said, "I have recognized you, O Sauda." He said so, as he desired eagerly that the verses of Al-Hijab (the observing of veils by the Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of "Al-Hijab" (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).
-sahih bukhari 1:4:148

The other two instances are here:

Narrated By 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab)
My Lord agreed with me in three things:

1. I said,"O Allah's Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g.two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka'ba)". (2.125)
2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.

3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66.5).
-Sahih Bukhari 1:8:395
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

You shouldn't be asking this type of question.

Christian means "Chirst-like" to describe the followers of Jesus acting like him. You may not understand it.

Let's do it like this:
WHERE IN THE QUR'AN IS ALLAH SAID TO BE A MUSLIM?

1 Like

Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
advocatejare:

You shouldn't be asking this type of question.

Christian means "Chirst-like" to describe the followers of Jesus acting like him. You may not understand it.

Let's do it like this:
WHERE IN THE QUR'AN IS ALLAH SAID TO BE A MUSLIM?

You still haven't answered my question yet.

Yahweh created Jesus. Where did Yahweh made Jesus a Christian?

What's Yahweh religion for his people?
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by RightChannel: 2:29am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

What's Yahweh religion for his people?

Jesus a Christian, you funny oo
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2021
advocatejare:

So you accept that Muhammad was a liar?

I accept that you are not following Jesus but the lying devil.
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Was your God tolerant?

You will never see where God in Both Old and New testaments says We Christians and Jews should wage war against you Muslims, slay you Muslims, etc unlike what is wriiten in Quran where allah says you slaves should wage war against people of the book, that you shouldn't take Jews and Christians as friends, that you should slaughter Jews and Christians, etc

Is your own allah tolerant despite the fact that he is Not God as your shahada says.

Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

I accept that you are not following Jesus but the lying devil.
I'm not following Allah the Satan, it is you that is following Allah who is the same as Satan

Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makir] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where did Allah make himself a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2021
advocatejare:

I'm not following Allah the Satan, it is you that is following Allah who is the same as Satan

[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
Qur'an 19:30

Same Allah your Bible translators used extensively in the Arabic Bible.

It's simple. You are the devil. Same applies to what you wrote below. If Allah is so despicable to Christians why do your Bible translators use it? Is it to deceive the Arabic speakers?

Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makir] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2021
advocatejare:

Where did Allah make himself a Muslim?

Make i break am down for you as clearly you lack the Holy Spirit.

A Muslim is one who submits to Allah. So, by definition, Allah is the reference of submission.

Muhammad was a Muslim till he died.

Was Jesus a Christian? Did Moses Practice Judaism?

Contact your devil mind for answers!
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Make i break am down for you as clearly you lack the Holy Spirit.

A Muslim is one who submits to Allah. So, by definition, Allah is the reference of submission.
Christian means "follower of Christ" , Christ-like , Jesus is Christ, those that follow his teachings are called Christians so Jesus who is the one doing the teaching can't be called Christian because he is Christ himself or can you call yourself follower of yourself?

So if Allah can't be a Muslim, then Jesus can't be a Christian!

Muhammad was a Muslim till he died.
According to the Qur'an, who is a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
You and your Quran are confused together. Your Quran says that Jesus is the Word and Spirit of your god.

"... The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a spirit from Him.
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

Can someone's Word and Spirit be His servant?

You yourself know that it doesn't make sense like many babbles in the Qur'an.

Babbles like:

Kaf Ha Yan 'Ayn Sad (Quran 19:1)

Ta Ha (Quran 20:1)

Ta Seen meem (Quran 26:1)

Ta Seen (Quran 27:1)

That was why you were commanded to ask us whenever you're dazed.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

Same Allah your Bible translators used extensively in the Arabic Bible.

If Allah is so despicable to Christians why do your Bible translators use it? Is it to deceive the Arabic speakers?

You guys are so predictable, you run to get validation from the Christians anytime we expose your Allah for who he is as an idol, a moon and star idol whose image you put at the top of the minarets of your mosques.

Stop using the fact that Arabs Christians also refer to God as Allah to say that Muslims Allah is not a pagan god.

The generic name for God is Ilah in Arabic and it's usually preceded with 'Al' which means 'The' hence, Al-Ilah which was later contracted to mean Allah. As for your own Allah, the Arab moon god is called Lah and this is also preceded by Al which means 'The' hence, Al and Lah was combined to give you your own Allah.

The Allah Christians,(whether Arabs or Hausa) pray to and worship is the Holy One of Israel, the Father of Christ the Mesaiah, The One not confined to the Kaaba, the One Who doesn't support immorality, the one whom Muhammad was not his Prophet, the one not prayed to in the mosques.

So, the name may sound the same, the One Christians worship is different.
The Arab Christians never joined in the naked worship of Allah in the Kaaba, they never did pilgrimage to the Kaaba, they never associated with the Allah of the Muslisms.
Another thing you should know is that the so called pagans were actually worshipping Allah who was and is, also a pagan god they knew Allah for whom he was and still is, Muhammad didn't tell about a new Allah, Christians and Jews in Mecca that time never joined them in naked worship of Allah the immoral god in the Kaaba, everyone knew the whom they were worshipping.

I've cited the example of Abdulmuttalib for you, who every Muslim agree was pagan but being a pagan that he was, he named his son after his Idol, Allah : Abd Allah :Abdullah..
Another evidence is the revelation in the Quran:
"And when they commit a Fahisha (evil deed, going round the Kabah in naked state, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.), they say: "We found our fathers doing it and Allah has commanded us of it." ...
- Qur'an 7:28, Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali translation.

Note that from the above, they mentioned Allah as their god who had been supporting their sexual immoralities and nudity during Tawaf and this continued even until after Muhammad became the Prophet of the same allah and then decided to modify the tradition but Fahisha still take place at the Kaaba, women are being groped abs molested while doing Tawaf

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833

And even today,
Christians who call God Allah don't pray to Allah the idol of the Kaaba, they don't accept the Muhammad as the Messenger of God, they don't associate with the idol Allah, so how can you say you worship the same God as them. Ajegbodo Empiree n wa eni kunra. Continue worshipping your idol while Arab and Hausa Christians worship Al-Ilah the Holy One of Israel.

But Muhammad made us know that the pagan Allah was the same Allah his Quraysh tribe worshipped that's why he retained all the practices and only modified some.

Allah of Muslims and Islam is the same as Hubal and Baal the moon idol and that's why the symbol of Islam is crescent moon and star.

Islam clearly goes against the order of God that they should not set up a stone for worship
Lev.26.1 - "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Have you seen now, while Yahweh forbids bowing down to stone, Muslims bow down to the Blackstone to kiss it as part of the religious obligation during hajj.

2 Likes

Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2021
advocatejare:

Christian means "follower of Christ" , Christ-like , Jesus is Christ, those that follow his teachings are called Christians so Jesus who is the one doing the teaching can't be called Christian because he is Christ himself or can you call yourself follower of yourself?

So if Allah can't be a Muslim, then Jesus can't be a Christian!
Allah is not equal to Jesus. Allah created him. Jesus worshipped Allah by praying to Him. He even put his face to the ground and pray. So which religion was Jesus practicing? Allah does not roam the earth physically. His knowledge encompassed all things.

Matthew 26:29
New International Version
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

Jesus is a worshipper! Which religion did he practice?

Your Bible interpreters differentiated between Jesus and Allah. So who is the liar, you or them?

According to the Qur'an, who is a Muslim?
I am not a Quranist so don't ask me a question starting with "according to the Qur'an.."

"According to the Qur'an and Sunnah"... A Muslim is one who submits to the will of Allah!

1 Like

Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2021
advocatejare:

You and your Quran are confused together. Your Quran says that Jesus is the Word and Spirit of your god.

"... The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a spirit from Him.

Can someone's Word and Spirit be His servant?

You yourself know that it doesn't make sense like many babbles in the Qur'an.

Babbles like:

That was why you were commanded to ask us whenever you're dazed.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

You guys are so predictable, you run to get validation from the Christians anytime we expose your Allah for who he is as an idol, a moon and star idol whose image you put at the top of the minarets of your mosques.

Stop using the fact that Arabs Christians also refer to God as Allah to say that Muslims Allah is not a pagan god.

The generic name for God is Ilah in Arabic and it's usually preceded with 'Al' which means 'The' hence, Al-Ilah which was later contracted to mean Allah. As for your own Allah, the Arab moon god is called Lah and this is also preceded by Al which means 'The' hence, Al and Lah was combined to give you your own Allah.

The Allah Christians,(whether Arabs or Hausa) pray to and worship is the Holy One of Israel, the Father of Christ the Mesaiah, The One not confined to the Kaaba, the One Who doesn't support immorality, the one whom Muhammad was not his Prophet, the one not prayed to in the mosques.

So, the name may sound the same, the One Christians worship is different.
The Arab Christians never joined in the naked worship of Allah in the Kaaba, they never did pilgrimage to the Kaaba, they never associated with the Allah of the Muslisms.
Another thing you should know is that the so called pagans were actually worshipping Allah who was and is, also a pagan god they knew Allah for whom he was and still is, Muhammad didn't tell about a new Allah, Christians and Jews in Mecca that time never joined them in naked worship of Allah the immoral god in the Kaaba, everyone knew the whom they were worshipping.

I've cited the example of Abdulmuttalib for you, who every Muslim agree was pagan but being a pagan that he was, he named his son after his Idol, Allah : Abd Allah :Abdullah..
Another evidence is the revelation in the Quran:
"And when they commit a Fahisha (evil deed, going round the Kabah in naked state, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.), they say: "We found our fathers doing it and Allah has commanded us of it." ...
- Qur'an 7:28, Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali translation.

Note that from the above, they mentioned Allah as their god who had been supporting their sexual immoralities and nudity during Tawaf and this continued even until after Muhammad became the Prophet of the same allah and then decided to modify the tradition but Fahisha still take place at the Kaaba, women are being groped abs molested while doing Tawaf

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833

And even today,
Christians who call God Allah don't pray to Allah the idol of the Kaaba, they don't accept the Muhammad as the Messenger of God, they don't associate with the idol Allah, so how can you say you worship the same God as them. Ajegbodo Empiree n wa eni kunra. Continue worshipping your idol while Arab and Hausa Christians worship Al-Ilah the Holy One of Israel.

But Muhammad made us know that the pagan Allah was the same Allah his Quraysh tribe worshipped that's why he retained all the practices and only modified some.

Allah of Muslims and Islam is the same as Hubal and Baal the moon idol and that's why the symbol of Islam is crescent moon and star.

Islam clearly goes against the order of God that they should not set up a stone for worship
Lev.26.1 - "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

Have you seen now, while Yahweh forbids bowing down to stone, Muslims bow down to the Blackstone to kiss it as part of the religious obligation during hajj.

Shit and diversions as usual. Na wetin we dey ask you be this?
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Shit and diversions as usual. Na wetin we dey ask you be this?
I took my time to teach you as usual
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Allah is not equal to Jesus. Allah created him.
Jesus is even greater than your Allah and Muhammad combined.

According to your Qur'an, Jesus made a clay bird to come alive, Jesus raised the dead and healed the sick none of which Muhammad and Allah couldn't do.

Muhammad's wife Aisha committed adultery neither Allah or Muhammad was able to know the truth.

Jesus raised his dead friend, Lazarus when he died, Muhammad was helpless when Khadija his beloved wife and his male children died

Allah watched Muhammad died in agony from poison and Allah couldn't heal him or wake him up but the same Allah said he saved Jesus from dying from the cross while he couldn't save Muhammad from agony of having his aorta cut from the poison he ate from atenuje. Atenuje lo pa Muhammad

Jesus worshipped Allah by praying to Him. He even put his face to the ground and pray.
'Verily, Allah and His angels pray (yusalloona) for the prophet. O ye who believe! Pray for him (salloo) and salute him with a salutation!' - Surah 33:56

Who does Allah pray to? Allah prays to Jesus

I am not a Quranist so don't ask me a question starting with "according to the Qur'an.."
You claim that your Qur'an is complete, so give us the definition of Islam from your books of Allah

"According to the Qur'an and Sunnah"... A Muslim is one who submits to the will of Allah!
Please back your definition up with verifiable references

2 Likes

Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2021
advocatejare:

I took my time to teach you as usual

But as it is, you boast in your arrogance; all such boasting is evil.
James 4:16
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by AntiChristian: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2021
advocatejare:

Jesus is even greater than your Allah and Muhammad combined.

Jesus said My father is greater than I
John 14:28

Jesus has a God (Theon)
Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God (Theon) and your God (Theon).’” John 20:17

According to your Qur'an, Jesus made a clay bird to come alive, Jesus raised the dead and healed the sick none of which Muhammad and Allah couldn't do.
Yeah you are right. But Jesus did it with Allah's leave. Stop deleting verses to prove your dubious Christianity here.

Which miracle did John the Baptist do that Jesus praised him? Since you haven't performed a miracle in your life does that mean your are useless?

Muhammad's wife Aisha committed adultery neither Allah or Muhammad was able to know the truth.
Where is the evidence that Allah does not know this? Another lie as usual. Muhammad does not know until revelations are sent.

Jesus too was asked question he does not know.

Jesus raised his dead friend, Lazarus when he died, Muhammad was helpless when Khadija his beloved wife and his male children died
grin Did Jesus raise his father Joseph when he died? People are meant to die! When your loved one dies tell Jesus to raise them.

Sometimes you show tendencies of people of Yabaleft side in your comments.

Allah watched Muhammad died in agony from poison and Allah couldn't heal him or wake him up but the same Allah said he saved Jesus from dying from the cross while he couldn't save Muhammad from agony of having his aorta cut from the poison he ate from atenuje. Atenuje lo pa Muhammad
Another blow for you! People are meant to die and one thing must kill a man.

How did John the Baptist die? How did your Jesus die? Did Yahweh save them? Yabaleft side arguments!

'Verily, Allah and His angels pray (yusalloona) for the prophet. O ye who believe! Pray for him (salloo) and salute him with a salutation!' - Surah 33:56

Who does Allah pray to? Allah prays to Jesus

So Jesus is a Prophet now? He still remain servant of Allah. Praying for someone is different from praying to someone. Learn grammar!

You claim that your Qur'an is complete, so give us the definition of Islam from your books of Allah

Please back your definition up with verifiable references

No question Qur'an is complete.

And Allaah says of Ibraaheem (interpretation of the meaning):

“And who turns away from the religion of Ibraaheem (Abraham) (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) except him who befools himself? Truly, We chose him in this world and verily, in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous.

131. When his Lord said to him, ‘Submit (i.e. be a Muslim)!’ He said, ‘I have submitted myself (as a Muslim) to the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).’

132. And this (submission to Allaah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibraaheem (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya’qoob (Jacob) (saying), ‘O my sons! Allaah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islam (as Muslims — Islamic Monotheism)’”

[al-Baqarah 2:130-132]
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

But as it is, you boast in your arrogance; all such boasting is evil.
James 4:16

I didn't boast, I only stated the facts
Re: Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam by advocatejare(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

In the same Qur'an Jesus is said to be the word and spirit (Ruh) of Allah

Can your word and spirit be your servant? No

That's why we don't take everything in the Qur'an seriously because it's full of nonsense and babbles like these:.

Praying for someone is different from praying to someone. Learn grammar!
When you pray for someone, it means you're asking a higher authority than you to answer the prayers you're praying for that person.

Since Jesus is greater than Allah that makes Allah to be praying for Muhammad to a higher authority which is Jesus

And Allaah says of Ibraaheem (interpretation of the meaning):

“And who turns away from the religion of Ibraaheem (Abraham) (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) except him who befools himself? Truly, We chose him in this world and verily, in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous.

131. When his Lord said to him, ‘Submit (i.e. be a Muslim)!’ He said, ‘I have submitted myself (as a Muslim) to the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).’

132. And this (submission to Allaah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibraaheem (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya’qoob (Jacob) (saying), ‘O my sons! Allaah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islam (as Muslims — Islamic Monotheism)’”

[al-Baqarah 2:130-132]

All the words in the brackets are not in the Arabic Quran but mere opinion of the translators so there is no direct words from the authors of the Qur'an that gives the meaning of Islam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wiping Over Shocks During Ablution And Some Misconceptions About It / Why You Don't Hear Southern Nigerian Muslims Responses On National Issues. / Was The Holy Prophet Poisoned (killed) Or Died Naturally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.