Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

“my Elder Sister Made Me Blind Because A Rich Man Promised To Marry Me” – Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “my Elder Sister Made Me Blind Because A Rich Man Promised To Marry Me” – Woman (256 Views)

Garri Is About To Make Me Blind / Tinubu Has Promised To Protect All Religious Interests If Elected. / People Took Advantage Of My Condition, Refused To Pay Me -blind DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Elder Sister Made Me Blind Because A Rich Man Promised To Marry Me” – Woman by Fakeyeahmed94: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2021

A blind Ghanaian woman identified as Portia Ama has narrated her ordeal of her sister got her blinded.

Ama who lives in a small village in the Central Region of Ghana alleged that her elder sister bewitched her, which made her lose her sight.

She closed that her sister did that out of jealously because a rich man promised to marry her when she was just 13-years-old.

In an interview she granted with D.J Nyame of SVTV, Amn alleged that her sister was an idol worshipper and was fighting against her. so as not to get married to the wealthy man.

She, however, disclosed that she has visited different pastors to help her regain her sight but all her efforts are yet to yield any result.

Her words,

“I was staying with my elder sister and about 13 at the time. When the man promised to marry me, my sister started chanting my name anywhere she went. She was an idol worshipper. The next thing I knew, I became visually impaired. We went to pastors but no-one could heal me.”

Watch video here; https://ameboonline.com/my-elder-sister-made-me-blind-because-a-rich-man-promised-to-marry-me-woman-alleges-video/
Re: “my Elder Sister Made Me Blind Because A Rich Man Promised To Marry Me” – Woman by tunde233(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
In Africa, anything is possible. Just make sure your promises are secured with Jesus
Re: “my Elder Sister Made Me Blind Because A Rich Man Promised To Marry Me” – Woman by Freestainworld(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Africa my mother's land, may God heal the land from darkness.
Re: “my Elder Sister Made Me Blind Because A Rich Man Promised To Marry Me” – Woman by TarOrfeeek: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Her elder sister was an Evening Newspaper that does not want Morning Newspaper to sell.

After indulging in runs and feminist lesbianism she still could not wrap her head around men choosing her younger sister over her.

After Atomic Bomb, drop women.
Re: “my Elder Sister Made Me Blind Because A Rich Man Promised To Marry Me” – Woman by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jealousy is the root of hatred undecided

(1) (Reply)

Indian Snus / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / The Forex Revolution Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.