Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

People Took Advantage Of My Condition, Refused To Pay Me -blind DJ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Took Advantage Of My Condition, Refused To Pay Me -blind DJ (188 Views)

Garri Is About To Make Me Blind / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / “my Elder Sister Made Me Blind Because A Rich Man Promised To Marry Me” – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Took Advantage Of My Condition, Refused To Pay Me -blind DJ by osamabarack1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Click on the link below to watch the moment Unilag Social Work final year student, Udochi Samuel Ndu popular known as The Realest Bind DJ being interviewed by PunchNG

https://punchng.com/people-took-advantage-of-my-condition-refused-to-pay-me-blind-dj/?amp

Who is The Realest Blind DJ?

(1) (Reply)

What Does Nigeria Export Exactly? / See Nigerian Girls Desperation For A Favour These Days / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Wednesday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.