Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

"You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) (3946 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by eworo1787(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
A throwback video of the lady who left husband for her pastor has emerged online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB3H6E3nNF4

1 Share

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by micko93: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Fear all this my daddy this my daddy that

5 Likes

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
If Churchill could marry his sister (Rosaline Meurer) and impregnate her in 40 secs, I don’t see what is new here.

I have heard of ladies that introduced guys to their uncles. Somehow no single member of her family, be it maternal or paternal, knew this very uncle.

In the video she said he is like a daddy to her and ever since he came into her life, her life has changed. Why you assumed she means biological father is up to you. There are different kinds of daddies. Daddy GO (SPIRITUAL DADDY), sugar daddy (financial daddy), academic daddy…etc

Thank you smiley
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by IRODANOSA(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
shocked
This is one reason why I hardly rate some religious/church girls.
I try not to let my guard down around them.
Most of them are easily brainwashed by god of men, and they are usually very good at pretence and eye service.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by elonmuskbaby: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin

Daddy ooo wapelaye, daddy ooo wa jeun Omo, Eni Toba nikoniribe afoloju,akosenu trailer akudanu grin tongue

1 Like

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by king6869: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Daddy yo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by praiz2312: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lolz
Na like dis e take start o

1 Like

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by Hathor5(f): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Thank you smiley

You've been quiet lately and missed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by binary007: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
I Wonder if she kept the same energy on her husband's birthday.

2 Likes

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by praiz2312: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Daddy in the lord

1 Like

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by micko93: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
praiz2312:
Daddy in the lord
Lolz na dem
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by Saccagucci: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Just imagine! Papa this, Papa that. Na so dem take enter dance from clap.

1 Like

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by eworo1787(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Saccagucci:
Just imagine! Papa this, Papa that. Na so dem take enter dance from clap.
Aswear o
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by micko93: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Daddy in the lord grin grin grin
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by cbaba: 4:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Papa in Heaven, I thank you for my life!

1 Like

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by praiz2312: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Lolz
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by Theicecode(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2021
Hathor5:

Because she has a life outside this forum unlike you
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by pocohantas(f): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2021
Hathor5:

Missed you too babe. I have my quiet days which people find strange. grin

1 Like

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by Hathor5(f): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Missed you too babe. I have my quiet days which people find strange. grin

Not strange but your absence doesn't go unnoticed. kiss kiss
Have a great weekend hun!

2 Likes

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by Hathor5(f): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Theicecode:
Because she has a life outside this forum unlike you

Poor me. cry
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by king6869: 9:51am On Aug 13, 2021
praiz2312:
Lolz
Na like dis e take start o
True o grin
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by Emmanuel909090: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2021
And she will insult her husband after that video, most words women say during quarrel holds no water.
Tonto is an example.
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by eworo1787(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
And she will insult her husband after that video, most words women say during quarrel holds no water.
Tonto is an example.
Lolz
She wasn't referring to her now estranged husband
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by sonofanarchy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Just imagine, the husband should be happy this dragon like face is out of his life..
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by milky3(f): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
A daddy chastise u when you are wrong, but your husband correct with love.... Change is constant
A woman shall cleave to her husband not her daddy
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by Emmanuel909090: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
eworo1787:

Lolz
She wasn't referring to her now estranged husband

I know, i mean after praising the daddy GO she will go home and insult her husband
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by tempest01(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
If my wife expresses views like this towards any "man of God" I go get wahala with am

2 Likes

Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by eworo1787(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

I know, i mean after praising the daddy GO she will go home and insult her husband
Imagine that
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by eworo1787(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
tempest01:
If my wife expresses views like this towards any "man of God" I go get wahala with am
Sharp sharp
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by praiz2312: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lolz
Egungun be careful em no hear
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by Theboy21: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
All this god of men are always targeting dumb married women and desperate single ladies to achieve their missions, and if you the man aint a real nigga you will fall to their trap cheesy cheesy
Re: "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback) by praiz2312: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Theboy21:
All this god of men are always targeting dumb married women and desperate single ladies to achieve their missions, and if you the man aint a real nigga you will fall to their trap cheesy cheesy
True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abroad Is Very Expensive O - Actress Funke Akindele / Which Stars Do You Wanna See Go Broke? / Exclusive Photos Of Kanye West & Kim Kardashian's $11m Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.