Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies (26916 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by backbone503(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
I'm neither for nor against their Biafra. But every Igbo man should pray it doesn't come (that's if it will) through IPOB.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by OmoEpe(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nuelito:
The matter wey dey on ground so heavy for mouth

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by OmoEpe(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
like seriously...according to thisday newspaper.....enugu alone makes 31billion monthly...and if u do the calculation u will see it 1billion daily....if nigeria looses a billion naira every monday for one month that should be 4billion for enugu alone...imo.abia.ebonyi.awka is still there....u amaze me really becos u are supposed to be a matured person...

In the first place only Lagos generates that amount monthly. The combined igr of the whole SE states isn't up to 20% of that amount

Even if they generate that amount it's for the state and not the FG or other states. Who suffers?

I thought you had sense
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by thinksense: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na must continue with sit @home order o. So dat hunger go pursue na comot na that na go discover se na mumu don du

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by OmoEpe(m): 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
christistruth01:

Do you want to kill them ?

They are not different from Boko Haram miscreants willing to die for their stupid believes so let them die it won't affect the price of garri in the market

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Iykoto86(m): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
Ibos catching cruise
no be small thing bro. I can actually survive without supply for a week here in onitcha.just to think that I am considered average here with my Lexus 330.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Vision101(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Hahahaha..... IPOB has become family business. We warned our people that this guy man that has no investment and has never employed anybody in the South East is a scam.

He doesn't want Ibo elites to come closer because he will not have his way. Look at the South West, professors and their elites are involved.

I'm and an igboman. Kanu can't rule me.

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by seunaj: 1:23am On Aug 13, 2021
Karanka:

Shut up. Why are you castigating Igbos for what IPOB is doing? Are you drunk? Do you think all Igbos support IPOB?
Go and put your house in order
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by SweetiliciousD: 1:29am On Aug 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The BIAFRA royal family has spoken again. Let's hope their subjects would obey royal order this time grin.

Simply....leo spotted... Lol
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Sharpsecret01: 1:33am On Aug 13, 2021
OmoEpe:

In the first place only Lagos generates that amount monthly. The combined igr of the whole SE states isn't up to 20% of that amount

Even if they generate that amount it's for the state and not the FG or other states. Who suffers?

I thought you had sense
ok u wey get sense wat do u want igbos to do....protest in the streets na death...ok sit at home they say economy....which economy wey ordinary sachet water i cant call it pure water is 3 fifty naira...now tell us what u will have ipob do to free their leader?
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by cardoctor(m): 2:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Work plenty
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by tenpipsperday: 2:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Anything to extend the long incarceration of Kanu is welcome

HAVE YOU EATEN LATELY?

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by ablejesus26(m): 4:59am On Aug 13, 2021
What do they even mean by the struggle is a collective one�?.
Last time I checked ipob is no longer in any struggle,they are rather swerving into terror�.
But they have failed already.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 13, 2021
Vision101:
Hahahaha..... IPOB has become family business. We warned our people that this guy man that has no investment and has never employed anybody in the South East is a scam.

He doesn't want Ibo elites to come closer because he will not have his way. Look at the South West, professors and their elites are involved.

I'm and an igboman. Kanu can't rule me.

Kanu can't even rule himself talk less of ruling anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Safemoon: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Fake news.Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the supreme leader of Ipob. He is our property mazi no longer belong to his family Ipob is now his family .

Any order that is not from Ipob directorate is off and will not be respected no one gives order outside Ipob.

All hail Biafra.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by SatanicBoss: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2021
loveth360:
Zoo and propaganda against ipob.

No be only Kanu family,na Kanu's children.
the animal nnamdi kanu is presently in a cage in the zoo
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Abemy(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2021
All family members are now leaders?
Like Buhari, like Biafra?
Hmmmmm
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Kinematics: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
like seriously...according to thisday newspaper.....enugu alone makes 31billion monthly...and if u do the calculation u will see it 1billion daily....if nigeria looses a billion naira every monday for one month that should be 4billion for enugu alone...imo.abia.ebonyi.awka is still there....u amaze me really becos u are supposed to be a matured person...

Chisos is Lord..
Na which kind lie be this naaaaa

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by eplanning: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The BIAFRA royal family has spoken again. Let's hope their subjects would obey royal order this time grin.

Abemy:
All family members are now leaders?
Like Buhari, like Biafra?
Hmmmmm

It's not church business and the people have spoken. The Kanunta guy wants his brother dead. He was fingered in the betrayal that led to his brother's kidnap. The government are only making a fool of themselves for sponsoring fake news because the people know who to follow.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Geesaintagape: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
We are fighting for freedom n kanu release not for kanu family.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
The only people you are peppering,are the Igbo wage earners and traders who you are forcing,by threat,to stay at home..
Buhari no send you.. angry
grin grin
I don't think they care o
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Vision101(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Vision101:

I'm an igboman. Kanu can't rule me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killed By Their Bomb In Kaduna. See Pics. / Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked / 2023: Tinubu Allies Demand Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.