Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies (26924 Views)

"You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by DanielAlhassan(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hausa fulani, Igbo and Yoruba are the three major useless senseless tribe in Nigeria

God will surely punish them
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Thepolo999(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
IPOB are acting American PURGE
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by wellmax(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
F. O. O. L. S.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Thazard(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
FAKE NEWS

We must Sit-,At-Home everyday till Kanu is released unconditionally from the prison..

Buhari will suffer it!
lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Paretomaster1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
brosom:
Division is a tool used by ur enemies in sheeps clothing.

Igbos should wise up, there's a war going on between the South and the north, and it's played by intelligence.

You are such a foo**l... Sp3ak for yourself.. The only people at War here are you Flat**rons......always hiding behind your hatred for the North.... Olo*shi

2 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by paramakina202: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Make we add next monday sit at home with dry fasting,how can our leader be in prison and we will be out there eating ,Aru.Who knows if our dear saviour have eaten for days?.......Chai!
Let us do fast dry fasting for our leader until he is released.I am talking to my fellow IPOB members only,this dry fasting is not for sabo nti ikes and efulefus.Nwachineke........Ise.

2 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by UnabashedIPOB: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
"There was an instruction passed to Chika Edoziem, in charge of the Directorate of State (DOS) through IPOB lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejimofor concerning the sit-at-home order, that it should be suspended for reasons meant to be beneficial to our people.

Another fake story. We all should find out come Monday, August 16, 2021 if the sit-at-home order was suspended or not.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
I believe Biafra struggle by now is way too bigger than Nnamdi Kanu's family right now...

Just thinking aloud.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
seunaj:
The Igbos are the problems of themselves. They are ever speaking with the two sides of the mouth.

Fixed.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Drizzy5001(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
With the way they are going, I don't think we will get this Biafra, it is not something that will be done with force,which one be say person go dey sit down for house every Monday from morning till night, what about those who feed on daily wages nko? after all we igbos don't love ourselves,to be sincere. undecided
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
paramakina202:
Make we add next monday sit at home with dry fasting,how can our leader be in prison and we will be out there eating ,Aru.Who knows if our dear saviour have eaten for days?.......Chai!
Let us do fast dry fasting for our leader until he is released.I am talking to my fellow IPOB members only,this dry fasting is not for sabo nti ikes and efulefus.Nwachineke........Ise.

Add ofe nsala day !
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Can somebody explain to me what the sit at home is meant to achieve exactly and how it is going to achieve the Biafra struggle!
Is it meant to pressure PMB,who doesn't care, or what is the endgame.
What plans does Kanu have both in the short and long run to actualize Biafra.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Sharpsecret01: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
Unclefemolala:

But how please
When it's not Lagos or Abuja ..you didn't stop any Federal revenue
like seriously...according to thisday newspaper.....enugu alone makes 31billion monthly...and if u do the calculation u will see it 1billion daily....if nigeria looses a billion naira every monday for one month that should be 4billion for enugu alone...imo.abia.ebonyi.awka is still there....u amaze me really becos u are supposed to be a matured person...
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by dreu2fine(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lajet:
Nnamdi Kanu family have sense. Emma Powerful or whatever he called himself will cause problems for Ipob. what is the need of sit at home every Monday after the weekend? Emma powerful is not feeding anybody in the east.
Wat is d dss still doing for not isusing a warant of arest to him
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by paramakina202: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Skyview01:

Add ofe nsala day !

What are we celebrating?
I am proposing for dry fasting until our leader is released you dey about ofe nsala.

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by NorthernersSuck: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

See as they're fighting themselves umu bingo

Sickle cell patient
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
paramakina202:

What are we celebrating?
I am proposing for dry fasting until our leader is released you dey about ofe nsala.

Yes nau, we go take ofe nsala with swimming okporoko and beta odeku take brake the fast. Lol.
Anyways, i propose 5 days of dry fasting for our dear leader.
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Karanka: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
seunaj:
The igbos are the problems of themselves. They are ever speaking with the two sides of the mouth.
Shut up. Why are you castigating Igbos for what IPOB is doing? Are you drunk? Do you think all Igbos support IPOB?
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by christistruth01: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

This is no longer sit at home, as from next week Monday , all Ipob supporters would go on hungry strike until Lamidi Kanu is released

Do you want to kill them ?

2 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Hausa fulani, Igbo and Yoruba are the three major useless senseless tribe in Nigeria

God will surely punish them

Wawu! why you dey vex na!
Guys from these tribes do treesome with your wife ni?
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Sharpsecret01: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Unclefemolala:

But how please
When it's not Lagos or Abuja ..you didn't stop any Federal revenue
nobody follow u drag lagos or abuja...they make the highest revenue..but even if na 10billion they loose from south east na something .cos they are owing so many countries..even the lagos and abuja igbos contribute massively to its igr and we have the population also...if all igbos in lagos and abuja decide to sit at home lagos will crumble
Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by paramakina202: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Skyview01:

Yes nau, we go take ofe nsala with swimming okporoko and beta odeku take brake the fast. Lol.
Anyways, i propose 5 days of dry fasting for our dear leader.

grin
Nau you come grin
Enough celebration with ofe nsala+odeku+nkwobi+every every the day we will break our fast after his release.
Our leader can't be in jail while we are out here chopping anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order Remains, Nnamdi Kanu's Family Clarifies by Nwagod26: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
FAKE NEWS

We must Sit-,At-Home everyday till Kanu is released unconditionally from the prison..

Buhari will suffer it!
angry angry angry angry

Yes oooo. Because Buhari na your first pikin abi. My only issue na say poor people go dey obey the nonsense,Igbo ex governors will be at the Senate obtaining their allowances as and when due. Idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Women In Kwara - Photos / Police Capture Escaped Kidnapper Linked To Senator Dino Melaye (Photo) / Civil Servants’ April Salary May Be Delayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.