Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pls Recommend For Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Recommend For Me (223 Views)

What Field Would You Recommend For Masters Degree In Chemistry / What Field Would You Recommend For Msc. In Chemistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend For Me by Benard5050: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guys, I'm starting a laundry business very soon and I'll be buying a washing machine this coming week. I planned to start from home due to my teaching job, I don't want to leave it now, so I'll be doing the work after I close from work and the weekend.

Even though I'm still hustling for capital but I have seen 100k and I want to make judicial use of it.....guys pls recommend d washing machine I can buy and pal recommend d generator that can power iron for me...i know 100k won't be enough I still plan to look for a little more money to d money on ground.
Re: Pls Recommend For Me by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Use the money and start moimoi biz in the evening
Re: Pls Recommend For Me by arthurwillia(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Use the money and start moimoi biz in the evening

Re: Pls Recommend For Me by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na before, now 100k too small 4 laundry....

Firstly, you must have made a provision for where to stay for the biz then you can run a market research on these items.... you can use weekends to do that since you are busy in the working days....

1. Power generating set (only good gen 4 the biz will cost you 100kplus. Ogs second hand with cheap price will disappoint on the way o grin)

2. Washing machine/washer

3. Dryer

4. Dry and Steam pressing iron (not just any pressing iron)

5. Washing table and chair

6. Steamer

7. Hangers

8. Safety tank/ Tank Stand

9. Pressing table

10. Table cloth/towel

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend For Me by Benard5050: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
I have dry iron

I've paid for the pressing table

I've done fliers

I planned using my residence for now and when d business expand will rent a shop

My main problem is the Washing machine and generator...

I need to know d quality product to buy and as things be now e be like say na one out of d two my 100k fit buy...

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend For Me by colintin(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
I prefer hand washing to the machine for laundries. I advise you get a good generator instead.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend For Me by Benard5050: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2021
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Registered Nurse Is In Problem For Not Collecting Bag@buth / OKTA Training | #1 Online OKTA Certification Course 2021 / If You Have Ever Bought Freelance Writing Gigs Online Then Pls CHECK IN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.