Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro (20717 Views)

Messi Finally Scores His 700th Career Goal In Style As Barca Draw With Atletico / Edinson Cavani Signs A 3-Year Contract With Atletico Madrid / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train Ahead Clash With Atletico Madrid In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by tolexy007(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
I am a Chelsea fan,but I don't like uim
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Emperormartin(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The white Drogba!! grin. Very dangerous in front of goal..
What makes him white?
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by midascnn(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Emperormartin:
After playing for Spanish national team dude is back home

Dude did not play for Brazil but Spain. I hope you are aware?
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by naijapikin2(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
from athletico madrid to athletico miniero, from there to athletico maiduguri..... haba kwosta
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Emperormartin(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
midascnn:

Dude did not play for Brazil but Spain. I hope you are aware?
Re-read what I wrote. This time try to read and understand

2 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by techWriter1: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
I hate the thing brazil assistance their domestic team.
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Faber(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
I love the way Brazilians support their domestic league.

Better Oringo dey Brazil o. Fine fine babes full there. Thats what motivates most of them to retire there grin

South American babes no dey worry like their European counterparts who will take you to court at any slightest provocation.

See as Messi wife humble like ordinary house girl. But Ronaldo girlfriend or even Mikel girlfriend ordinary baby mama dem be o, they no dey allow person hear word. Messi wife no even get time for ur camera

Once I learn Spanish finish na Peru I dey run go find better chic. And once you dey Peru 2 yrs with better character, you will get their passport.

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by lunacol(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Let it be known that Ahmed Musa is the only Super Eagles player who despite the fame and ridicules he faced, he came back home to play for his home team kano Pillars.

The rest came back to do Ambassador for Sports Betting Companies. cool grin

I don't think it's only Ahmed Musa.

Etim Esin came back to Julius Berger, Rashidi Yekini returned to Julius Berger, Daniel Amokachi came back to Nasarawa United, Garba Lawal came back to Julius Berger,
Sani Kaita came back to Enyimba,
Dele Aiyenugba came back to Kwara United.

3 Likes

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
What Messi will make in 3 weeks.

What a teacher won't make for life.

This life no balance
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by RedEnergy: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Atletico MG is already a badass team, with Costa they just became a badder badass. I see goals pouring grin
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by peeps4u: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Let it be known that Ahmed Musa is the only Super Eagles player who despite the fame and ridicules he faced, he came back home to play for his home team kano Pillars.

He came home to keep active cuz he couldn't get any team then. He has since gone Europe.

BTW, Rashidi, Amokachi, Dele Ayenugba etc, these are few of some players who returned home to play.

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by SouthSouth1914: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
Emperormartin:

What makes him white?

Is he black?
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Emperormartin(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Is he black?
Is Neymar white?
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by SouthSouth1914: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Emperormartin:

Is Neymar white?

Ask your lecturer

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Fragility6: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
fourboys:
his form as a striker too bad abeg.... His return to atlético was a pure disaster
When u dey run ur lips hope u know say e hardly play straight four matches witout injury? I njury hinder am big time on e atletico return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Emperormartin(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Ask your lecturer
You need some lectures on races. Joke apart! But I'm not in the position to give you that.
Thanks
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by SouthSouth1914: 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Emperormartin:

You need some lectures on races. Joke apart! But I'm not in the position to give you that.
Thanks

In your right senses, can you say Diego costa is a black man? Or have you suddenly gone mad? Neymar has a black father, so can be referred to as black dude !

A Brazilian/Spanish person is black? Or is your brain paining you? Nonsense talk, because you want to form an online lecturer!

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Emperormartin(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

In your right senses, can you say Diego costa or Neymar is a black man? Or have you suddenly gone mad?

A Brazilian/Spanish person is black? Or is your brain paining you? Nonsense talk, because you want to form an online lecturer!
As I said I'm not in a position to give you that and I'm forming no online lecturer.
Even your Google didn't provide his race...
Let's leave it like that. Diego Costa is your Caucasian white.
Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by zeben(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2021
Folabifreeman:

lies...Rashidi,Garba Lawal returned home and played for some local teams before retiring
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Halle000: 12:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Getting people in plastic houses in Ghana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLq91Rp0cKY
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Solobanzi(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2021
No be lie... Pride has a way of humbling you down to your knees. Diego Costa is a top player but then his attitude ruined him.
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by ofiko123(m): 4:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Wishing Diego Costa sucess as he joins Althetico Miniero..
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by compton11(m): 6:28am On Aug 13, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The white Drogba!! grin. Very dangerous in front of goal..
Costa looks white to u?
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Theicecode(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2021
stanluiz:
Diego Coastal is still in form. He is good player but his character is the problem and thats why most top club in Europe don't want to sign him.
He should work on his character
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2021
fourboys:
his form as a striker too bad abeg.... His return to atlético was a pure disaster

His form as a striker too bad? What sport are you watching? grin
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by SouthSouth1914: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2021
compton11:
Costa looks white to u?

Only neymar can be referred to as black! Costa is a Spanish Brazilian, no black parents. Do your little research before speaking in public. Thanks
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by compton11(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Only neymar can be referred to as black! Costa is a Spanish Brazilian, no black parents. Do your little research before speaking in public. Thanks
in real white world like Europe,costa won't be seen as white

And I'm not saying Costa is black either or That confused neymar.

Neymar is loyal to his white side.

1 Like

Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by SouthSouth1914: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2021
compton11:
in real white world like Europe,costa won't be seen as white

And I'm not saying Costa is black either or That confused neymar.

Neymar is loyal to his white side.

You are just running around in circles! You asked whether costa is white? Can you answer this please? Thanks
Re: Diego Costa Agrees One-Year Deal Worth $3 Million With Atletico Mineiro by compton11(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You are just running around in circles! You asked whether costa is white? Can you answer this please? Thanks
Costa is not that White

Look at his parents,both looks native America

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokyo Olympics: PUMA Terminates Contract With Nigeria / Onye Lauritta Wins Gold Medal In Shot Put At Rio 2016 Paralympics / Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.