Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym (56789 Views)

Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Ronaldo Visits Ramos In The Hospital(funny Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by MERCHANDISER: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2021
TheFutureIsHere:
no matter how many world players they have, Manchester city will still do them strong thing whenever they meet.
Man city that can't beat Lyon for 3straight consecutive season?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Remove cheap penalties from his goals then you have a player with the ranks of Aguero,Suarez etc

Oga, go sit down and stop making a mockery of yourself.

Do you think it's easy for a whole team to trust you to step up, take their penalties and score when it matters the most?
Despite all the pressures and tensions associated with it?
Penalties is something most footballers run away from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by wildikeman(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2021
You japa from Spain.... I dey tell you bro.. France sweet die!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Tareq1105: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Iliveforever:
“Who will watch la liga this season” grin grin

It's over for Laliga in Nigeria.

I read that the support base of Barca in Africa had gone down by 50%.

Me, I've just bought PSG jersey. My Barca jersey is now to watch car.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Yusman316(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Christiano Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, not a great footballer, absolutely nothing exciting to watch about him, they don't miss him where he has left, Man UTD, Real Madrid, and Juventus are not different from Juventus since he's been there, his goals are huge and high in number and it's a great milestone but he's not exciting to watch, apart from scoring, no adventure in his game, Lionel Messi is both a great goalscorer and great footballer, you can't fathom how a human being can carry a football club on his shoulder. don't compare them because they are not incomparable.
U probably didn't watch CR7 in his prime at Manchester United. Defenders could hardly take the ball away from his feet and he scored incredible unbelievable goals, only for some kids nowadays to start calling him penaldo and tap-ins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m not into all these unnecessary comparisons but I’m forced to comment because what you typed above is rubbish.

As a striker, your job is to score goals. Ronaldo’s primary responsibility is score goals. You agree that his numbers are great.
He has delivered. Every other thing is secondary.

It’s nice to see Messi and Ramos at PSG. Let’s watch and see how they’ll impact Ligue 1.

What kind of goal, is it the one people work and give to you in front of goal keeper and the penalty kicks that has been accredited to him

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Kenbobbi: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2021
This guy i swear you be mad man..lol...
Faber:
Okay

Two captains of the two greatest Spanish clubs having jamboree in the French Capital.

These two Spainards just explained the wise caveat: " Go where you are valued"

My people never settle for less...go where you're valued.

The way Messi and Ramos will chop either Madrid or Barcelona if they meet any of the two for UCL grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Tareq1105: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
even serial A

it's only Ligue1 and EPL we will watch cheesy

Yes o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by yunuloons: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2021
This is how all your effort over your lifetime will be rubbished because you have anyone beta than u at whatever u do.

Maybe that will help stop you from commenting like a lunatic

MERCHANDISER:

out of ronaldo's 700goals

250 are penalty
150 are tapins
100 are heading
200 are his classic goals

out of messi's 670goals

100 are penalty
500 are classic goals
50 are tapins
20 are heading

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Yusman316(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2021
BecomeALandLord:

Oga, go sit down and stop making a mockery of yourself.

Do you think it's easy for a whole team to trust you to step up, take their penalties and score when it matters the most?
Despite all the pressures and tensions associated with it?
Penalties is something most footballers run away from.
Some of them don't know that. Probably because they had never been in a football pitch playing, if not they will understand the pressure and tension that comes with taking a spot-kick
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Remove cheap penalties from his goals then you have a player with the ranks of Aguero,Suarez etc

I just looked at your picture now and realized you are in Aspmda.
I'm at Abule Oshun.

Which zone and block is your shop?

Just give me your shop address make you buy me beer so we can argue this thing wella. grin

I miss Aspmda goat meat pepper soup.
Chaiii, those good old days.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Samunique(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Messi fanboys will start telling us how Lig 1 is better than EPL La Liga and Serie A
just like they told us that Conmebol is better than Euro tournament grin
grin
They are just like Buhari supporters, where Belle face, Zombies undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2021
seyz91:
So na sexual enhancement tomorrow hold? undecided
na wetin tomorrow hold be that ooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by razzydoo(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2021
temitope27:
PSG actually deserve a Nobel Peace prize
As in! Time to quash any bad blood between two of them.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by FLYFIRE(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Christiano Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, not a great footballer, absolutely nothing exciting to watch about him, they don't miss him where he has left, Man UTD, Real Madrid, and Juventus are not different from Juventus since he's been there, his goals are huge and high in number and it's a great milestone but he's not exciting to watch, apart from scoring, no adventure in his game, Lionel Messi is both a great goalscorer and great footballer, you can't fathom how a human being can carry a football club on his shoulder. don't compare them because they are not incomparable.
YOU HAVE VERY WELL SPOKEN WELL grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by MERCHANDISER: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2021
BecomeALandLord:

I just looked at your picture now and realized you are in Aspmda.
I'm at Abule Oshun.

Which zone and block is your shop?

Just give me your shop address make you buy me beer so we can argue this thing wella. grin

I miss Aspmda goat meat pepper soup.
Chaiii, those good old days.
Lol

You are welcome bro
It has been long I left aspamda but I will go back(to visit my brother)next 2weeks,I will notify you when I get there

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by praise11925(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2021
You can't tell people what to do ...... Your statement is just as ur Opinion open your eyes to see the other side of Ronaldo

Tajbol4splend:

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Skmoda(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

250 are penalty
150 are tapins
100 are heading

out of messi's 670goals

100 are penalty
500 are classic goals
50 are tapins
20 are heading

chose your GOAT wisely. Watch football and also entertain yourself(#EnjoyYourMoney)
Fact finder grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by MERCHANDISER: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2021
yunuloons:
This is how all your effort over your lifetime will be rubbished because you have anyone beta than u at whatever u do.

Maybe that will help stop you from commenting like a lunatic

No take am too serious bro,we are only here to have fun.

Mind you I am a fan of both players

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Tonyosas101(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

250 are penalty
150 are tapins
100 are heading

out of messi's 670goals

100 are penalty
500 are classic goals
50 are tapins
20 are heading

chose your GOAT wisely. Watch football and also entertain yourself(#EnjoyYourMoney)

Lies from the pit of hell

Ronaldo penalties is between 140-150 and Messi's 100-110

Get your facts right please
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by emmykk(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
CR7 is the only GOAT WE KNOW

Hahahahaha no worry yourself
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Abiodunbamidele(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2021
GOAT cool cool cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Babaj145(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2021
generalwo:
.... A striker's job is to score goals agreed.... But if you watched the likes of Henry, Ronaldo delima, Crespo, Maradona, ibrahimovic, Lewandowski, and so on.. U will agree with me that the job of a striker is more than just to score goals..... There are people who both score goals and entertain you at the same time...... As a goal scorer, Ronaldo is great no doubt but as an entertainer... I won't say so bro..... Unless u want to argue that football is not entertainment..... If you watched the likes of Ronaldinho, u will know that football is a sport meant to be seen as entertainment so I don't think the person you quoted posted rubbish as u claim

Wow!!..did someone just say Ronaldo is not an entertainer??..you obviously started watching football yesterday...a Ronaldo that lighted up the premier league with unbelievable football that no one has ever seen?..till today no one has even been able to match his legacy of winning the balon Dior from England, and don't even get me started on how he lighted up LA liga and el clasicos by going there to challenge his perceived direct rival and giving us the greatest rivalry football will ever witness....we all should show ronaldo some respect and give that man his due honor, he has done a lot for the game..in fact in his few seasons at juventus, see how he managed to bring real competition to serie A and made the league interesting to watch...Ronaldo is the ultimate football show man and its a fact...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by gazza07(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2021
Flop
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Daliano(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2021
zoedew:

Like Bolt, Uber, Your barber, Your school teacher and YOU who has thankfully not worked at only one thing all your meaningful life!

Channel your energy to your source of frustration.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Sheuns(m): 9:58am On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

250 are penalty
150 are tapins
100 are heading

out of messi's 670goals

100 are penalty
500 are classic goals
50 are tapins
20 are heading

250 penalties bawo. Small small Dey mislead people na. It’s 139 CR7 to 100 Leo. Haba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by generalwo(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Babaj145:

Wow!!..did someone just say Ronaldo is not an entertainer??..you obviously started watching football yesterday...a Ronaldo that lighted up the premier league with unbelievable football that no one has ever seen?..till today no one has even been able to match his legacy of winning the balon Dior from England, and don't even get me started on how he lighted up LA liga and el clasicos by going there to challenge his perceived direct rival and giving us the greatest rivalry football will ever witness....we all should show ronaldo some respect and give that man his due honor, he has done a lot for the game..in fact in his few seasons at juventus, see how he managed to bring real competition to serie A and made the league interesting to watch...Ronaldo is the ultimate football show man and its a fact...
... Sir.... You are speaking as a Ronaldo fan and I can understand that but trust me... Ronaldo only scores goals.... Some of his goals are beautiful yes.... He's one of the greatest soccer players ever.... Yes... He's a legend in the game yes... But speaking as a football fan, I don't feel entertained watching Ronaldo... If I want goals.... Yes I will watch Ronaldo always but if I want both goals and entertainment, then the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho comes to mind...... Hope u get my point now?

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Malcolm123: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2021
generalwo:
... Sir.... You are speaking as a Ronaldo fan and I can understand that but trust me... Ronaldo only scores goals.... Some of his goals are beautiful yes.... He's one of the greatest soccer players ever.... Yes... He's a legend in the game yes... But speaking as a football fan, I don't feel entertained watching Ronaldo... If I want goals.... Yes I will watch Ronaldo always but if I want both goals and entertainment, then the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho comes to mind...... Hope u get my point now?

Ronaldo entertainment is just a step away feom ronaldinho , buh the issue is dat you ppl want to see a 36 years old player to be playing at the same level of playwrs lyk neymar (dont forget dat at his age alot of great players has either retired or gone to China tongo collect pension)

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Bakrabas: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
The first league match for the PSG will be the most watched game by the whole continents. I don't how manage the club sign the world most crazy defender and the world best player without paying $1

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by zoedew: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Daliano:

Channel your energy to your source of frustration.
Sadly, your myopic tendencies resulted in your missing out on the jocular intended to go round The House! If you attended school at all it is quite apparent you missed out on your English Comprehension classes!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Enimoney3: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
You are wrong with you view about Christiano! What do you mean about being a great footballer? Ronaldo has even achieved more than Messi in term of winning tournament. He was the main man who won Champions league in England which has nevrr occured in the history of England football. How many archivement Messi has for his country? Ronaldo is even entertaining by his dribble skills.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by generalwo(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Malcolm123:

Ronaldo entertainment is just a step away feom ronaldinho , buh the issue is dat you ppl want to see a 36 years old player to be playing at the same level of playwrs lyk neymar (dont forget dat at his age alot of great players has either retired or gone to China tongo collect pension)
..... Sir, Ronaldo has never been a pure of natural entertainer in football.... He was born to score goals unlike the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho who were born to both score goals and entertain fans..... In the aspect of entertainment, I dare to even rate Jay Jay okocha over Ronaldo...... Jay Jay does magical things with the ball that makes people entertained even if he doesn't score goals and ends up losing his match

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa. AWCON 2022:(1 - 2) On 4th July 2022 / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit / Referee Orosco Sparks Chaos After Using Fake VAR To Award Penalty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.