Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym (56821 Views)

Messi, Maguire & Ramos In Europe‘s Worst Team Of The Season / Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Ronaldo Visits Ramos In The Hospital(funny Image) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by seyz91(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2021
cheesy
Kiddogarcia:
na wetin tomorrow hold be that ooo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by okonyia(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2021
This is crazy. You know all the while these guys were in Laliga, it was all about rivalry, but now team meats . What a world
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Babaj145(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2021
generalwo:
... Sir.... You are speaking as a Ronaldo fan and I can understand that but trust me... Ronaldo only scores goals.... Some of his goals are beautiful yes.... He's one of the greatest soccer players ever.... Yes... He's a legend in the game yes... But speaking as a football fan, I don't feel entertained watching Ronaldo... If I want goals.... Yes I will watch Ronaldo always but if I want both goals and entertainment, then the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho comes to mind...... Hope u get my point now?

Your point is not valid..Ronaldo does more than scoring goals bro..you can take a trip to YouTube and watch his clips over the years, just in case you probably started watching football in 2017 and re-adjust your claim, check his stats if you still need clarity..football did not just start yesterday..And I'm not talking as a Ronaldo fan, I'm talking as a football fan who really watches the game and dont make biased claims..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Etuagievin(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Christiano Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, not a great footballer, absolutely nothing exciting to watch about him, they don't miss him where he has left, Man UTD, Real Madrid, and Juventus are not different from Juventus since he's been there, his goals are huge and high in number and it's a great milestone but he's not exciting to watch, apart from scoring, no adventure in his game, Lionel Messi is both a great goalscorer and great footballer, you can't fathom how a human being can carry a football club on his shoulder. don't compare them because they are not incomparable.
. I only pick the last line in your statement where u said " they are not incomparable". Meaning: you can compare them

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Kinzo0917(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Evaromantik:
Messi: You look happy man, is it because you got the GOAT here now?.

Ramos: (patting his shoulder) No man, the real GOAT is in Italy.
. You too funnny. Been laughing since I came across ur message. U just made me smile

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Chatflick(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m not into all these unnecessary comparisons but I’m forced to comment because what you typed above is rubbish.

As a striker, your job is to score goals. Ronaldo’s primary responsibility is score goals. You agree that his numbers are great.
He has delivered. Every other thing is secondary.

It’s nice to see Messi and Ramos at PSG. Let’s watch and see how they’ll impact Ligue 1.
You don't have sense I'm sorry to say. He agreed that Ronaldo is a great goalscorer but can never be a great footballer like Messi. Besides, this thread is for Messi and Ramos so why did you bring Ronaldo talk here if it's not inferiority complex that is killing you. Argue with your china phone

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by generalwo(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Babaj145:

Your point is not valid..Ronaldo does more than scoring goals bro..you can take a trip to YouTube and watch his clips over the years, just in case you probably started watching football in 2017 and re-adjust your claim, check his stats if you still need clarity..football did not just start yesterday..And I'm not talking as a Ronaldo fan, I'm talking as a football fan who really watches the game and dont make biased claims..
..... OK bros.... Rate the following in ascending order or goals and entertainment........ Ronaldo, Messi and Ronaldinho.... I mean guys that both scores and entertain.....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by uzoma213(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
how many tapins has he scored?
apart from his days in man u,have you seen him dribble his way from the defence line or midfield and score as Messi often do?
so Messi often dribbles form his defence line all the way to the opposition area and score a goal? Weldon oo
How many players over 6ft do you know who are great or even good dribblers?
Do you know that messi's height apart from being gifted is a key reason why he is able to dribble so well? Because he has a low centre of gravity and can change direction quickly.
Players who are tall mostly rely on skills and tricks to beat a man which is very difficult compared to body feints and quick change of direction.

If I ask you to name all the good dribblers you know now,watch how all of them would be under 6ft or even 5ft11"

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by FLYFIRE(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2021
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2021
praiseneo:
They were once rivals but see them laughing at some of these toxic fans

If you like carry football for your head hawk am around, begin de shout and argue till your veins go nearly wan cut, na you go get HBP then finally Nigerian hospitals fit no save you.

Baba, you dey harsh o!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by uzoma213(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2021
Yusman316:

U probably didn't watch CR7 in his prime at Manchester United. Defenders could hardly take the ball away from his feet and he scored incredible unbelievable goals, only for some kids nowadays to start calling him penaldo and tap-ins
and even early real Madrid days.
Man had to change his play style to score more goals
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by uzoma213(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2021
generalwo:
..... Sir, Ronaldo has never been a pure of natural entertainer in football.... He was born to score goals unlike the likes of Messi and Ronaldinho who were born to both score goals and entertain fans..... In the aspect of entertainment, I dare to even rate Jay Jay okocha over Ronaldo...... Jay Jay does magical things with the ball that makes people entertained even if he doesn't score goals and ends up losing his match
I stopped reading at your first statement
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Edun00700: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Goat seller
MERCHANDISER:

out of ronaldo's 700goals

250 are penalty
150 are tapins
100 are heading
200 are his classic goals

out of messi's 670goals

100 are penalty
500 are classic goals
50 are tapins
20 are heading

chose your GOAT wisely. Watch football and also entertain yourself(#EnjoyYourMoney)
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Edun00700: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Na every cow body dey valuable so cow is the best
Oblongata:
I been dey deceive Ronaldo say na GOAT him be, meanwhile na cow grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by xeju: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2021
modaink333:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUtfY8LbRGQ

RAMOS: Ronaldo think theirs more money to sign him in PSG, he doesn't know the club has already buggeted all their money to buy more grass for the GOAT.
MESSI: Hahahahahahahahaha
All those people wey dey deceive CRonaldo sey he na goat b like the CNG chairman wey dey support Abba kyari for visual but dey tell am for audio to go USA go defend himself.
CRonaldo is a great football goalscorer but Messi is a football genius. Messi football intelligence is one of a kind and extremely outrageous, maybe rivalled only by Maradona. CRonaldo uses a lot of muscle than his brain. That's why intelligent people are mostly managers while physical people are usually labourers �

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by MERCHANDISER: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2021
uzoma213:
so Messi often dribbles form his defence line all the way to the opposition area and score a goal? Weldon oo
How many players over 6ft do you know who are great or even good dribblers?
Do you know that messi's height apart from being gifted is a key reason why he is able to dribble so well? Because he has a low centre of gravity and can change direction quickly.
Players who are tall mostly rely on skills and tricks to beat a man which is very difficult compared to body feints and quick change of direction.

If I ask you to name all the good dribblers you know now,watch how all of them would be under 6ft or even 5ft11"

go and watch Yaya toure,Pirlo,Ozil,Ronaldo d'lima,even Ronaldinho. All these players are above 6ft...He(Yaya toure) is even taller than Rinaldo but his dribbling skiils is superb.

go and watch their clips on YouTube.
Oga I started watching football since 1998

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by babatee90(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
CR7 is the only GOAT WE KNOW
God bless you
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by crusufixo(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2021
With these mega signings, they have no excuse if they dont win all the trophies in France. They also dont have any excuse if they dont reach at least the semi final of the champions league.....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Truvelisback(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2021
PSG has now become all Stars grin PSG will now be too hot to handle.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Fuckyoumod: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2021
KosiGee:

I’m not into all these unnecessary comparisons but I’m forced to comment because what you typed above is rubbish.

As a striker, your job is to score goals. Ronaldo’s primary responsibility is score goals. You agree that his numbers are great.

It’s nice to see Messi and Ramos at PSG. Let’s watch and see how they’ll impact Ligue 1.
mumu from the pit of hell!

You are insulting your fellow Nigerian for the sake of Ronaldo that does not know of your existence.

And the next thing is "HE IS TYPING RUBBISH"
Not that the guy was even talking to you, the gentleman just made his personal opinion in peace.

MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Tolarnizzy116(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Football is more than a game grin shocked cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by BESTScientist1: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2021
Leave that guy alone jare. I feel there's no basis for comparing both of them but these Messi fans won't just let's hear word. Like say it's easy to score goals, no to talk of saying we will qualify and you deliver 3 goals countless times and qualify. That's a Hallmark of an incomparable footballer, who walks the talk.

KosiGee:

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by gamechanger1: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2021
temitope27:
PSG actually deserve a Nobel Peace prize

Lol, your creativity is deep!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Funny.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by nairamaniac: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
KosiGee:

U are the one that has said the greatest rubbish here.

Ronaldo plays 1. Striker,
2. Supporting Striker, 3. Free role-Forward.

There are lots of other players from past that have played all those positions and still had more all around, exciting game than Ronaldo.
E.g. Henry, Rivaldo, Ronaldo da lima, and currently(mbappe).
Remove the goals and scoring from these players, they were still exciting.

The only thing/attribute Ronaldo surpasses Messi with is GOAL-SCORING.
And that's by only a Step or Two-steps max.

Rate Ronaldo 10/10 in scoring, rate messi 8/10(at worst)

Yet in like 5 other attributes;
Dribbling,
Real Assists,
Being involved in buildup to goals/attacks,
Creativity,
Play making,

Messi is at worst 9/10 in all those, whereas Ronaldo is 7/10(at worst).

They are not mates.

And mind you, Ronaldo is not an out and out striker, we see him drifting to the side/wings/center most times.

For past 5 to 6 years, he does little or nothing in those positions.

They are not mates.

Coming from a Real Madrid fan.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by generalwo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
uzoma213:
I stopped reading at your first statement
.... I'm glad the first statement passed the whole message... Have a nice day sir

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by nairamaniac: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
mumu from the pit of hell!

You are insulting your fellow Nigerian for the sake of Ronaldo that does not know of your existence.

And the next thing is "HE IS TYPING RUBBISH"
Not that the guy was even talking to you, the gentleman just made his personal opinion in peace.

MAKE THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE IDIOT.

Hahahahahahahaha
Take am easy naa. E never reach like that.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by nairamaniac: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
uniquetechng:
Wingers are known for their flare and exciting runs on the wings , Ronaldo tried adding a bit of that to his game especially with his step-overs but his quest for goals and more goals killed all that, now he is very boring to watch as he adds nothing to a football match when he is not scoring.

Not just even WINGERS, add FORWARDS.
Ronaldo has been mostimes boring for past recent years abeg.

Prime ronaldo can never be as exciting as HENRY, RIVALDO and RONALDO DE LIMA.
And these were also dealy scorers that lead their teams to all sorts cups.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Evaromantik(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. You too funnny. Been laughing since I came across ur message. U just made me smile

Glad i did grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by Timigeofrey(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Christiano Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, not a great footballer, absolutely nothing exciting to watch about him, they don't miss him where he has left, Man UTD, Real Madrid, and Juventus are not different from Juventus since he's been there, his goals are huge and high in number and it's a great milestone but he's not exciting to watch, apart from scoring, no adventure in his game, Lionel Messi is both a great goalscorer and great footballer, you can't fathom how a human being can carry a football club on his shoulder. don't compare them because they are incomparable.

You think ManUtd doesn't miss cr7? Since he left what have they achieved..ManUtd Fans wont say Such sha...Same for Madrid so thnk well before you talk

by the time Messi will play agaist Barca and score you'll see the difference in hiis fans base
Re: Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym by ostopsmich(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Christiano Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, not a great footballer, absolutely nothing exciting to watch about him, they don't miss him where he has left, Man UTD, Real Madrid, and Juventus are not different from Juventus since he's been there, his goals are huge and high in number and it's a great milestone but he's not exciting to watch, apart from scoring, no adventure in his game, Lionel Messi is both a great goalscorer and great footballer, you can't fathom how a human being can carry a football club on his shoulder. don't compare them because they are incomparable.
Only a visionless club depend solely on a player and allow that affect them if such player leave them, those clubs you mentioned had coaches that had a working and functioning brain to know not to depend solely on a player even while having the player as their best. Zidane had to manage Ronaldo prior to his exit that players like asensio, vasquez were believed in and they stepped up for Madrid, same with Man Utd when he left them. Take it or leave it, Ronaldo and Messi are the greatest players to ever Grace the world of football, neither is greater than the other but if you want to satisfy yourself and rate Messi above him, I bet you, you can never win such argument . Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa. AWCON 2022:(1 - 2) On 4th July 2022 / Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) / Referee Orosco Sparks Chaos After Using Fake VAR To Award Penalty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.