Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Several Years Ago, I Went To Bangkok To Travel, And Now I Dare Not Go Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Several Years Ago, I Went To Bangkok To Travel, And Now I Dare Not Go Out (404 Views)

I Went To See A Doctor Today Because Of My Illness And This Happened / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Several Years Ago, I Went To Bangkok To Travel, And Now I Dare Not Go Out by DY1280DY: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2021
Bangkok's Celebrated Food Scene Decimated by COVID Restrictions
BANGKOK, THAILAND - It is one of the dining capitals of the world, but Bangkok’s foodie reputation is now hanging by a thread as the coronavirus devastates the city’s restaurant scene - the damage seen in for sale signs on the street and desperate Facebook posts from chefs lamenting closures.
Bo.lan, Chu and Soul Food Mahanakorn are city favorites all wiped out by a virus which bit deep into restaurant revenue during the first lockdown in April 2020, but 15 months later has killed off the businesses, which struggled through relentless restrictions on the hospitality industry.
On June 27, the Thai government banned all indoor dining in Bangkok and surrounding provinces, in a bid to stamp out the gravest round of the virus, which has left more than 2,000 dead and infected around 230,000 others since April.

(1) (Reply)

Ruqyah In Nigeria, Ruqyah In Lagos, Ruqyah In Ikorodu, Ruqya, Roqya, Roqyah / Auchi Poly Student Commits Suicide / Natural Remedy For Vagina dryness And Low Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.