Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

US Politics Today 2. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today 2. (226 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics / US Politics Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Politics Today 2. by DCatt: 6:08am On Aug 13, 2021
Who missed me around here?

Don't worry, I'll be back here soon to walk you through the BOOMS that are inbound.

We may have something today Friday the 13th.

Let's pray they don't shut down the internet.

While Jim Carey a.k.a Biden makes an announcement, the white hats will use the Emergency Brocasting System(EBS) and if you listen to democrats and go to where they ask you to gather, na oyo you dey!

Be calm and pray, we have prepared for this for so long.

Don't forget to keep your pow pows next to you.

The first arrest will shock the world, who will it be ?

My top 5 picks.

1. Bin Laden
2. Bill Gate
3. George Soros
4. Barrack Obama
5. Hilary Clinton

Let's keep this thread clean. If you have psychological problems, go and take care of yourselves first, social media is not going anywhere. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today 2. by DCatt: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: US Politics Today 2. by DCatt: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
13 mins sum of the previous thread from the grapevine. The images are just to beat the algorithms. The audio is all you need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVKgUTh08T4

(1) (Reply)

Guinea Junta Leader To Be Sworn In As President / Russia Is Shooting The First-ever Feature Length Movie In Spaceā€¦ / After A Helicopter Crash In Madagascar, Madagascar Minister Serge Gelle'swam For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.