Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) (45730 Views)

Policemen Caused Serious Accident in Delta While Trying To Arrest A Car Owner / LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Bus Conveying 2 Funaabites For Youth Service Got Involved In A Serious Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2021
OgbeniOptional:

Africans no get sense
You also share in the senselessness, since you're an African.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by PedroEastman: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Their crime to me is they caused the accident by taken one way, not because of the "Juju" they are carrying.

Will you tag them ritualist if the car was loaded with Qurans or Bibles? Do they find any human part in their car? Or does our constitution forbid practicing idol worshippers?

Thanks bro, people wey get sense for this country no reach 10. Juju worshipping is a Religion like Christianity and Islam but they have blinded you and branded our traditional way of Life demonic.

The Crime is the one way driving

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Pedyson: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2021
This man (reporter), your heart is so full of envy, jealously.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Cerebellum: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
How do you know they’re ritualist

You don't seem to know the meaning of "suspected"
Do you?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Jerryherd: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2021
Lynch them abeg
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Johnson225(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
Lynch them abeg

Lynch Dem for driving one way

Na sawdust full your head

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by 1x2x3: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2021
iwaeda:

Is this Delta?

I think so. I overheard okpanam police station so it's likely between Azagba - Asaba.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by BabsonMyles: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Are you new to pig farming or are you interested in pig farming and planning to start or are you having problems in some areas in pig farming?
LEARN the Business and Fundamentals of Pig Farming using our "PIG FARMING MADE EASY" PDF. It includes the types of breeds you need to begin your pig farm, how to breed, Formulation of feeds, recognize Disease and their treatment, construction of pig pen, record keeping, value addition e.t.c..
Add our number 09060510869 or DROP your WhatsApp numbers or CLICK this link to ORDER
https:///qr/AD7YABOX47J6H1 to REACH US on Whatsapp and ORDER your "PIG FARMING MADE EASY" PDF guide book at N2,000 ONLY.
You can also order for a Pig business plan!
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by iwaeda: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
1x2x3:

I think so. I overheard okpanam police station so it's likely between Azagba - Asaba.

I saw the blue and white public bus. I used to travel to Asaba, Onitsha, Akwa those days.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by chimezieeze98: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by generalwo(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
dignity33:
Two men suspected to be ritualist cause serious accident driving on one way, was arrested. The car boot fill-up with all manner of items suspected to be used for rituals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE6CrPGJ78g
.... These ones are obviously very stupid.... Driving one way will definitely draw attention to your vehicle.... At the end of the day, what they were trying to prevent eventually happened

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by The5DME(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2021
It is well.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Their offence is driving one way and causing an accident. Leave them alone to worship whatever they want to worship, ögün or ebò, them sabi, as long as no human parts is found charge them for their offence and stop aggravating it me op
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Their crime to me is they caused the accident by taken one way, not because of the "Juju" they are carrying.

Will you tag them ritualist if the car was loaded with Qurans or Bibles? Do they find any human part in their car? Or does our constitution forbid practicing idol worshippers?

At least they were arrested for violation.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

Do you?

No one cares about you people’s assumption! Una to dey suspect too much
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Le2money(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2021
God bless u jare my brother ....I no know when carrying juju don automatically turn Dem to ritualist oo....bunch of illiterates....the only offence he committed is passing through one way and causing an accident....Lobatan!!!

NaijaGoBetter20:

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by proclinician: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2021
SAPA involve.

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by esmarcq(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2021
I genuinely hate people that drive one way, especially those that drive recklessly knowing it's still one way
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by flokii: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2021
Awon emi muje muje..

It's likely osole tutu.. they use cars, trailers, motorcycles etc. Whoever the vehicle kills is their own sacrifice.
May God continue to guide our paths.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Cerebellum:

Do you?

What makes them suspect,if they were going about their legitimate business?
The only thing they are suspect is in driving one way..
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2021
That man shouting ontop of his voice e dey pain am his mate dey drive luxus, everybody has right to worship whatever he or she believes in as nobody is troubling Muslim and Christian with their beliefs... been a traditionalist is not a crime according to Nigeria constitution why are they trying to indict them for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by SatanicBoss: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2021
the guy is over exaggerating. show us the human being na.
these are just traditionalist that have the right to practice their religion just like christians and moslems.
the only rule he broke is one way driving
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by DOTian: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2021
Shot them before they go..
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by SatanicBoss: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2021
i tire o. even the human parts he was screaming he didnt show it. that is how they kill people for no good reason
cavenjaycob:
But how are they ritualists... No evidence shows here they are ritualists
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by SatanicBoss: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
That man shouting ontop of his voice e dey pain am his mate dey drive luxus, everybody has right to worship whatever he or she believes in as nobody is troubling Muslim and Christian with their beliefs... been a traditionalist is not a crime according to Nigeria constitution why are they trying to indict them for nothing
and if the police where no there, that man for make them to burn those guys for nothing
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2021
SatanicBoss:
and if the police where no there, that man for make them to burn those guys for nothing
from his rage I noticed mere jealousy ... so because they will seen with fetish items made them ritualist... he was even alleging they have human being in their boot.. thank God police was there , they would've lynch innocent people for nothing
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:

Exactly.. if they hadn’t had an accident no one would have known. Blacks stopped loving each other anymore. Why practice worship when we can live right
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
from his rage I noticed mere jealousy ... so because they will seen with fetish items made them ritualist... he was even alleging they have human being in their boot.. thank God police was there , they would've lynch innocent people for nothing

I don’t know why ritualist ritual with mortal things to make creations by mortal
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Godispeace: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
show us your own father and list his achievements . lets if he is helping matter in ur room and parlour apartment
Ahmad62:
The people of Nigeria are the problems of Nigeria.... and the dullards Grandfathers at villa are not helping matters.. God help us
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by CHIGIM: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
meet me later for ur one bottle wise one
NaijaGoBetter20:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) / Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) / Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.