Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) (45732 Views)

Policemen Caused Serious Accident in Delta While Trying To Arrest A Car Owner / LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Bus Conveying 2 Funaabites For Youth Service Got Involved In A Serious Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by SatanicBoss: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
from his rage I noticed mere jealousy ... so because they will seen with fetish items made them ritualist... he was even alleging they have human being in their boot.. thank God police was there , they would've lynch innocent people for nothing
i dey tell u. i am sure many have been lynched this way. even back then in primary school, we where all thought that there are 3 religions in naija, christian , muslim and trado. these days they label the trado people as ritualist. they actually look like all these cele people sef
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by leofab(f): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
African stupidity… so carrying sacrifices is now a crime… the idiot doing the Video is a big fool.. will be say those rubbish if they were carrying Bible and olive oil?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by oranget(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
cavenjaycob:
But how are they ritualists... No evidence shows here they are ritualists
Can't you hear the man saying there's human part in the vehicle? If that's not enough as evidence maybe you should explain how it got there.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
dignity33:
Two men suspected to be ritualist cause serious accident driving on one way, was arrested. The car boot fill-up with all manner of items suspected to be used for rituals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE6CrPGJ78g

Where did this take place?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Ahmad62(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Godispeace:
show us your own father and list his achievements . lets if he is helping matter in ur room and parlour apartment

Mtsew.. I don't have your time
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by BarrSly: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
One way driving - guilty

Reckless driving occasioning harm - guilty

Possession of charms and juju - flimsy charge and should be thrown out the window.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Location?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by Comedian2019: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
Their crime to me is they caused the accident by taken one way, not because of the "Juju" they are carrying.

Will you tag them ritualist if the car was loaded with Qurans or Bibles? Do they find any human part in their car? Or does our constitution forbid practicing idol worshippers?
Exactly!
As long as they are not in possession of anything illegal, their only offense is dangerous driving, leading to accident.
But those guys are capable of killing human for rituals. So they must be investigated further.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by zexy2030(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
There are different forms of rituals, driving one way with high speed could be, causing death is a crime, chargeable.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Causes Serious Accident Driving One Way (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
SatanicBoss:
i dey tell u. i am sure many have been lynched this way. even back then in primary school, we where all thought that there are 3 religions in naija, christian , muslim and trado. these days they label the trado people as ritualist. they actually look like all these cele people sef
some people drive joy in false accusations... you don't go about labelling someone ritualist because you found something with him, something that couldn't stand as evidence in court... if u check well nah him be the ritualist, because its only a ritualist will detect a ritualist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives / Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.