Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever (32819 Views)

Messi Becomes The First Player Ever To Reach 1000 Goal Contributions / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) / Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by HUSTLER001: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:
Slawormiir, na God go punish you and the person above you. I lose this chance again. When will i be FCT, God? angry
FTC Bro!
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by heryur(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:
Slawormiir, na God go punish you and the person above you. I lose this chance again. When will i be FCT, God? angry
On top FTC nah him u dey ask say make God punish person u get big problem i swear.... When u no go use better network

1 Like

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Ogaga87(m): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Chelsea Vs PSG

Champions League final 21/22
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by kense88: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
DrGill:
It's not by being expensive
Make season start
Thank you my brother. Inter just robbed Chelsea. Hopefully, arsenal will stay away from martinez.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Imustnottalk: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
No be the same lukaku wen flop for man u

1 Like

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Dagger111(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2021
heryur:
On top FTC nah him u dey ask say make God punish person u get big problem i swear.... When u no go use better network

Na MTN i dey use nah. As i wan comment, network skipped.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Richieniit: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:

Exactly watin be ur gain ? No go find work do, dey nairaland they find first to comment. Future leaders my ass
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Chris525: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2021
Stop this pettiness. Who cares who moves and who doesn’t?? Is there a restriction on how many times players can move. Lukaku is the most expensive player ever thats what the fact says. what do f do you mean he is a journey man. Ronaldo moved from Lisbon to Man Utd to Spain to Italy is he not a journey man as well??

Stop this black man nonsense.

generalwo:
.....that's because he's a journey man and this post doesn't make any sense to me.... How many times have neymar moved in his career... Only 3 times..... If neymar was to move again.... I'm sure he will command more than what Chelsea paid for lukaku.... Lukaku has played for more clubs than Ronaldo and neymar.... So let's forget all this comparison...... He's a good player and let's leave it at that....

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Dagger111(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Richieniit:

Exactly watin be ur gain ? No go find work do, dey nairaland they find first to comment. Future leaders my ass

All is for fun. Bt to be candid, if you see me in person, you can't even have access to me without getting through my command. The last time i visited a nairalander, she was overwhelmed, she said; so such pple are on nairaland? I said even my Corp commander is a nairalander. Get it bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by generalwo(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2021
Chris525:

Stop this pettiness. Who cares who moves and who doesn’t?? Is there a restriction on how many times players can move. Lukaku is the most expensive player ever thats what the fact says. what do f do you mean he is a journey man. Ronaldo moved from Lisbon to Man Utd to Spain to Italy is he not a journey man as well??

Stop this black man nonsense.

.... Lukaku moved from a club in Belgium, to Chelsea, to Everton, to Westbrom, back to Everton.... To man u... To inter Milan and now back to Chelsea.... U wanna compare him to Ronaldo who moved from Lisbon to man u. To Madrid and now to juve? Lol... Bros its my opinion sir... No allow am vex u... Lukaku is a football nomad.... Don't compare him to people who have only been transferred 3 or 4 times in their professional football careers....

1 Like

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by yusluvad(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2021
That is life. No champion forever...
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by phemmyfour: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2021
DrGill:
Make season start
he's painting EPL blue black
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2021
Well, those other players (Ronaldo, Neymar, Mbappe, etc) have delivered on their price tags...

The real or big question now remains: Will this extravagant spending be worth it?!!

Make we dey observe all these big clubs...
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by olumike001(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2021
HUSTLER001:
Messi is zero pound but yet nobody on that list is up to him.shey you see life?
You said so oo...not even his record can say that
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Angelfrost(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:
Slawormiir, na God go punish you and the person above you. I lose this chance again. When will i be FTC, God? angry

You need to get a real job and life... What the hell is the relevance of FTC to your success in life?!!
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Angelfrost(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2021
AbujaAgent:
Quick one
Like for Messi
share for Lukaku

On what grounds do you bring Messi and Lukaku into the same sentence?!! Have you been drinking?!?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Dagger111(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

You need to get a real job and life... What the hell is the relevance of FTC to your success in life?!!

Don't take this serious. All na cruise. Even Slawormiir no take it personal. Na real Niggar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Basicend: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2021
Lukaku is the worst player on that list.

He is still rubbish.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Seniorwriter(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

On what grounds do you bring Messi and Lukaku into the same sentence?!! Have you been drinking?!?
Very drunk AbujaAgent
Angelfrost:

Many are mad but they don't know..btw why advise such a person to get a job knowing he isn't mentally balanced?
GeneralPula:
Things are always changing in life..
Life is transient...

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Geeman2006: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2021
DrGill:
Make season start

Your head is there.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2021
thoollz:
Premier league go hot this season sha. Even though some of these players are overrated.

Some?!! All of them IMHO.

Sancho is worth nothing close to 75 Million... 45 Million at best.

Lukaku is currently not worth more than 60 Million... Inter is being dubious, while Chelsea is just desperate and stupid.

No smart person will cough out more than 40 to 50 Million for that diver from Aston Villa... That is terribly poor business.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by coronavirus19: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:
Slawormiir, na God go punish you and the person above you. I lose this chance again. When will i be FTC, God? angry
Rest
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:

Don't take this serious. All na cruise. Even Slawormiir no take it personal. Na real Niggar.

Well said brother.... Well said!
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Angelfrost(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2021
kense88:
Thank you my brother. Inter just robbed Chelsea. Hopefully, arsenal will stay away from martinez.

That's some serious robbery right there...

Still can't be compared to what Leicester did to United with regards to Harry Maguire!!! grin
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by robosky02(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2021
When they write you off

Step aside, develops yourself and comeback bigger, better and stronger

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by BabaO2: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2021
This is stewpid, nonsense and a mere sensational analysis.
At manU that the big price tag started, he signed for 5 years but left in just 2 years, samething at inter. The business men that signed him are not stupid. It was this reason that Messi could not move last year, because no one will be able to afford him. If Neymar wants to move today, it will be difficult for him because no one will be able to afford him considering the number of years left on his contract.
Rolando, Neymar, Messi, Hazard are making more money than him
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Richieniit: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:

All is for fun. Bt to be candid, if you see me in person, you can't even have access to me without getting through my command. The last time i visited a nairalander, she was overwhelmed, she said; so such pple are on nairaland? I said even my Corp commander is a nairalander. Get it bro!!!

Lol... Can't stop laughing. Like seriously So you believe ds lies you've told yourself ? Well I pray bigger you bro. shocked I only mentioned you cos u were sweating at the people above you. Lol
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by juman(m): 10:40am On Aug 13, 2021
Great player.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester / Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike / Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.