Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever (32820 Views)

Messi Becomes The First Player Ever To Reach 1000 Goal Contributions / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) / Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Dagger111(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2021
Richieniit:

Lol... Can't stop laughing. Like seriously So you believe ds lies you've told yourself ? Well I pray bigger you bro. shocked I only mentioned you cos u were sweating at the people above you. Lol

Assumption kills people like you.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by vickydevoka(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2021
No be how much Dem buy u be de problem na how much u de collect every week
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Tenrytega: 10:45am On Aug 13, 2021
This free video reveals how young Nigerians are earning as high as N435,436 per month from Bet 9ja, Nairabet & other Sports betting companies without placing a single bet or owning a betting shop!"
https:///lrkoh8

Its yet another beginning of the top leagues in Europe , guess you must be tired of wasting your money on betting sites. Trust me, I was once like you until I discovered an easier way to make money from these betting companies without placing a single bet. Watch this video to learn how.
https:///lrkoh8
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by vickydevoka(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2021
Imustnottalk:
No be the same lukaku wen flop for man u
De guy grace no be here. Dem reason say halaand go flop based on no much experience.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by bzone(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2021
Lukaku is still gonna struggle with Chelsea. I have the feeling that the style of the coach would not fit him..my opinion though!
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Indispensable85(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Imagine lukaku....lol
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Upjis: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2021
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/13/chelseas-lukaku-ahead-of-neymar-ronaldo-as-most-expensive-player-ever-top-10/

He should win the world best player na?

Abi no be ball wey CR7 dey ball ?

No be by money na wetin you play for leg
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Bighead95(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2021
This guy is the most hated striker so far he will continue to disappoint he's haters ....for me I prefer him to halaand ........
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by caracas: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2021
Senseless n meaningless post and unnecessary comparisons
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by thuxzwda1: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:
That mildfield...we need bakayoko to start regularly angry

angry
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Farotimi72: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2021
this LUKAKU Must be using jas, cus watin him they play i never know.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Ayo2004: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:

All is for fun. Bt to be candid, if you see me in person, you can't even have access to me without getting through my command. The last time i visited a nairalander, she was overwhelmed, she said; so such pple are on nairaland? I said even my Corp commander is a nairalander. Get it bro!!!
Na Otedola or Bezos born u

Abeg comot hia jhoor!
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by thuxzwda1: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2021
grin
Richieniit:

Lol... Can't stop laughing. Like seriously So you believe ds lies you've told yourself ? Well I pray bigger you bro. shocked I only mentioned you cos u were sweating at the people above you. Lol
grin
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Richieniit: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:

Assumption kills people like you.

Well i am not dead yet bro... And people like me are rare. How abt people like you try and be quiet
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2021
Lukaku is too slow to fit in to Chelsea style of play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Fiscus105(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2021
Irony of life! The best player in history with zero transfer value.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by robosky02(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Fiscus105:
Irony of life! The best player in history with zero transfer value.

Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Tolarnizzy116(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Chelsea all the way...if Chelsea no carry either ucl back to back or epl..call me bastard cool cool grin
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Hapinex01: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2021
He came back more matured and experienced, I hope he get things going in England
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Dagger111(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Richieniit:

Well i am not dead yet bro... And people like me are rare. How abt people like you try and be quiet

You will start shivering and succumb at the sight of evidence.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by ManirBK: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:
Slawormiir, na God go punish you and the person above you. I lose this chance again. When will i be FTC, God? angry
try to creat a topic that will attrack frontpage then FTC before it reach there. Check my profile and see!
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by NoFucksToGive: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:
Slawormiir, na God go punish you and the person above you. I lose this chance again. When will i be FTC, God? angry

Shut up and grow up
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by BigDawsNet: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
thuxzwda1:

angry

Why the face na

Is bakayoko not a good player?
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Okhuadams(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Onyeka2019: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
DrGill:
It's not by being expensive
Make season start

Nah nah nah mumu lukakuku be
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by kense88: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's some serious robbery right there...

Still can't be compared to what Leicester did to United with regards to Harry Maguire!!! grin
Lol, that one na pure kidnapping
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by Fanika22: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dagger111:

All is for fun. Bt to be candid, if you see me in person, you can't even have access to me without...
No mind dem
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by perdollar(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
And local goat never cost a dime, he was nurtured as a kid and when fully matured was discarded for overconsumption.
Re: Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever by resourcedude: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
DrGill:
It's not by being expensive
Make season start
e de pain you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike / Most Underrated Footballers In Europe - TushMagazine / Manager Ranieri Sacked By Champions Leicester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.