Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,396 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

66xtr9r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 66xtr9r's Profile / 66xtr9r's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2016
orisa37:
Biafra Yacht is breaking. The South East States should join the sw, ss and nc to clamour for Full Autonomy of their 5 states. After, they can have as many Kemis, FFKs etc on their terms.

This message will help you find your period:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
My household of ritual-killers is doomed for life!

Fixed!
Politics / Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
My generation of ritualists is doomed for life!

Fixed!
Politics / Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
Same thing. Mschew

Miserable IPOO miscreant, go fetch your bigotic mod to come to your aid as usual...

1 Like

Politics / Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
Same noise. Be creative

Loudmouthed IPOO miscreant...
Politics / Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:23am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
Lmao. The copy and paste jargons have reduced, you are tired already.

Frustrated IPOO miscreant...

1 Like

Politics / Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
Same trash. Uno get shame

Shameless IPOO miscreant...
Politics / Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Mschew. Same rubbish

Useless bigot...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
Same copy and paste. Be creative
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant parading on NL...

1 Like

Politics / Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
Same jargons, you will be healed one day. Pele
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant on a non-return journey to insanity...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
[Lmaooo. Same copy and paste. This one no even get shame anymore. Family curse is bad.

Accursed being from a juju-infested enclave soon to be used as a ritual sacrifice by his wicked, diabolic kinsmen in Soka Evil Forest...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
Jobless troll bore me. Sorry, go and use your drugs.
[/s]

Silly rants of a useless bigot from a juju-infested enclave...

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
Same long jargons, you have a folder dedicated for posting long irrelevant trash on nairaland. Musiwa is better than cos he still post meaningful stuff sometimes, but this jobless troll is now a mocking stock on nairaland. Get well soon
[/s]

Silly rants from a useless, deluded bigot from a juju-infested enclave...

Bayswater post:

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
She was not mad here but very good patriot. Ipob and hypocrisy

Frustrated IPOO hypocrite from Wasteland, here is a message from a sensible member of yours:

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Kemi Nkem Omololu-olunloyo, Now A Fully Fledged Biafran by 66xtr9r: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
When the going was good, now Kemi is a mad woman according to the hypocritical IPob. Shameless people

Frustrated IPOO and 'BFR is dead', double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here is a message from a sensible member of yours:

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr9r: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2016
gabbytabby:
Ha also a wimpy and scared coward. You have registered for the day to be abusing everybody.
y

Frustrated hypocrite, if truth is anathema to you then consider scratching yourself to your Waterloo...
Politics / Re: Does The Current Violence From The Northerners Justify Namdi Kanu's Actions? by 66xtr9r: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
fulanmafia:
The violence is by criminal terrorists from the North, and not by the millions of law abiding northerners.

Nothing can justify Nnamdi Kanu's call for the killings of westerners and northerners, including their religious leaders like Rev Kumuyi.

Your problem is more than Biaf..., it's more of arrogance upon ignorance.

This is where you're needed to prove your worth - https://www.nairaland.com/3055565/ipob-spits-fire-describes-acf

https://www.nairaland.com/3054375/fulani-herdsmen-sack-benue-community

Mafia, have you paid this money - https://www.nairaland.com/3054473/benue-farmers-sue-fulani-herdsmen?

https://www.nairaland.com/3053135/hausa-man-must-emir

Your fellow Fulani muslim considers a Nigerien or Chadian muslim a worthy companion than a Northern Christian. A Southern Christian is even worse off to be considered a human being but cockroaches deserving to be sprayed with insecticide purchased with resources from the better South.

Notorious landgrabber, see where your greedy brood of vipers ranted senselessly:
https://www.nairaland.com/3053448/northern-elders-write-buhari-2016
Your arrogant Northern Elders are the reason why this contraption is heading to the rocks.

Have a look at your heartless people you should channel your silly rants to :

1. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Former Gov. of Lagos state.
It is going to be rig and roast. We are prepared not to go to court but drive them out.
(Tell, 7 July 2014.)

2. National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Dr. Junaidu Mohammed
Unless efforts are made to ensure that the 2015general election are free and fair, it may turn out tobe the last election in the history of the nation.
(Leadership March 29, 2012)

3. Dr. Junaidu Mohammed National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians. 
there will be bloodshed. Those who feel short-changed may take the war path and the country may not be the same again 
(Reported by Kemy Oguns in Osun Defender, 2nd December, 2013)

4. Abu King Shuluwa 
Nigeria will disintegrate if Jonathan contests in 2015 
(Daily Independent Friday, March 8th ,2013)

5. Governor Shema Ibrahim of Kastina State
You should not be bordered with cockroaches of politics. Cockroaches are only found in the toilet even at homes, If you see cockroach in your house, Crush them.
(Reported by Premium Times on 19th November,2014)

6. Alhaji Lai Mohammed .Publicity Secretary of All Progressive Congress.
If the 2015 elections are rigged, the party will not recognize the outcome and will go ahead and form a parallel government. 
(Leadership 21st November, 2014; Sahara Reporters 22nd November,2014)

7. Ima Sadiq An Islamic cleric,
Muslims, vote for Buhari. It is a sin to support a non-Muslim 
(Twitter handle, Saturday, 27th December, 2014)

8. Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu
During a courtesy visit by Eze Ndigbos (Igbo traditional rulers) in all the local governments inLagos at the Oba’s palace, Mr. Akiolu reportedly said that the Igbos resident in Lagos should cast their votes for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Akinwunmi Ambode, or perish inside the lagoon.

9. National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Dr. Junaidu Mohammed
It must be a Northerner or no Nigeria…If Goodluck Jonathan wins the PDP‟s endorsement to contest the 2011 presidential election, there would be violence.
(Interview with Guardian Newspaper, 2nd November, 2010)

10. Presidential Candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, General Muhammadu Buhari
God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked inblood.

(Reported by Lika Binniyat in Vanguard Newspaper on May 15th, 2012)

11. Shehu Sani, a Kaduna based civil rights activist.
President Goodluck Jonathan should not contemplate contesting the 2011 presidential election. Any attempt by him to contest amounts to incitement and a recipe for political instability.
(www.nigerianbestforum.com./shehu- sani-warns- jonathan-against- contesting)

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr9r: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Unfortunately you did not address the issues I raised. Why did Zik believe that the Muslim North and the Christian South could and should be in the same country when all evidences pointed to the contrary? Simple question huh?

Self-determination remains an inalienable right of a people. A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime.

Whining , weeping and wailing on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...cannot stop the quest for self-determination.

Go bother yourselves about the ethnic cleansing going on in your backyard and the hate messages being preached in the mosques coupled with the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods.

Igbos have nothing in common with you. You're better of with Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis in OduaArewanistan republic.

The earlier you stop lying to yourself and acknowledge the real situation on ground the better for your survival.

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr9r: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Zik caused all your problems with his fantasy of one Nigeria that got him so enthralled with the North despite clear signals that the North had already hated Igbos and would not mind killing them. We have not even forgiven you of Okotie-Eboh's cold blooded murder by that blood sucking Ifeajuna, and also of atrocities which your Biafran soldiers committed against humanity when they invaded Benin, Warri, Auchi, Sapele, Igarra, Lampese, and other Midwestern towns. The injuries are still fresh in our memories as if they happened yesterday.
Zik's extreme fraternization with the North led to all your woes. Please blame him and leave Enahoro alone. Had Zik followed his head and not his heart to have accepted an all South alliance or better still allowed the South have its own independence rather than wait till the North became ready to join Nigeria the Nigerian bloodshed tragedy and Civil war would have been avoided. Why did Zik so believe in having a country formed between the Christian South and the Muslim North at a time when even muslem sects in Afghanistan and Iraq could not cohabit peacefully hence fighting war already is what I keep wondering at. Was Zik not aware that there were wars among even fellow Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq already? So why was he hell bent on having the Muslim North and Christian South in one and the same country? That was the genesis of the whole problem. So blame Zik for his unrealistic optimism carried too far.

Silly rants of a deluded bigot from a treacherous group of backstabbers who colluded with the enemy to commit genocide on supposed Anioma brothers in 1967-70. 

Confused hypocrite, have a look at your wicked acts that's already hunting unrepentant bigots like you to their early graves: Asaba Oct 7, 1967 Massacre -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX9lVVrCM

Here's actually an excerpt, albeit it was written by Emeka Esogbue but it is a direct summarization of Emma Okocha books.

"It was this battle that gave birth to Murtala, a “Local champion” called Ibrahim Haruna and Ibrahim Taiwo of the Nigerian Army. Africans first had the practical experience of the word “genocide” in Igbodo where hundreds of lives were lost in the Nigerian civil war. In Isheagu, the case was not different. It was here that the ulterior motive of the Nigerian troop clearly unfolded.

The people were now scampering for the safety of their lives having experienced what happened in Igbodo and some other places. In the Midwestern region, able bodied men went into hiding leaving women and children at the mercy of advancing soldiers. The people of Benin went identifying their Ibo-speaking neighbours from house to house for executions."

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 2:56am On Apr 20, 2016
jayriginal:
I shouldn't even be talking to you. You had to open a fresh profile to vent your bigotry. LMAO.

Urchin of undignified ancestry.

I understand that you hail from a tribe who are notoriously known for breeding Agberos, political thugs and street urchins.

Fetish inbred slave...
Politics / Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 2:33am On Apr 20, 2016
jayriginal:

Lol. Your true breeding or rather lack of it is on full display. Carry on.

By their fruits every fetish inbred minion can be identified...

Tell us more about your slavish state...
Politics / Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 2:21am On Apr 20, 2016
jayriginal:

You have no idea of what you are saying. Petulant child.

Fetish inbred slave and rapscallion, let's have an idea of what you and your people stand for...
Politics / Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by 66xtr9r: 1:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Abagworo:
Few Igbos are being used by PDP to damage our reputation and relationship with other Nigerians. They are the vocal minority giving negative image of entire Igbo ethnic group.

Igbos permeate every nook and cranny of the country, building business empires and adding value to the local communities. You can find Igbos even in the remotest areas where you think that no stranger dare ventures.

No other ethnic group have shown itself to have built bridges across the length and breadth of the country like the Igbos.

Over the decades Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have proven to have voted along tribal lines. But not so with the Igbos.
At those times Igbos built ties, formed alliances and voted for Northerners (Shagari - 1979, Yaradua - 2007), Yorubas (Abiola - 1993, Obj 2x - 1999 & 2003) and Ijaw (GEJ - 2007) to enable them get the presidency even at the expense of Igbo men. That's an indisputable fact! 

No ethnic group can boast of exhibiting more 'Nigerianess' than the Igbos.
Politics / Re: Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? by 66xtr9r: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2016
gabbytabby:
Like me. grin You are so full of hate you have become deranged. O ma se o.

I understand that you're mentally ret@rded and already having the signs of Cotard’s Delusion, “Walking Corpse Syndrome”.
Accept my condolences...
Politics / Re: Protest In Asaba Over Fulani Herdsmen by 66xtr9r: 12:41am On Apr 20, 2016
jayriginal:

It seems you have taken leave of your senses. Does the Oba have metaphysical powers?

You want to compare an empty threat with a call for bloodshed or a directive to kill people?

I can see that you're indeed mentally sick with Cotard’s Delusion, “Walking Corpse Syndrome” affecting your bloodline.

Deluded hypocrite, so this too is an empty threat - the
barbaric statements of ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD” in 2011 and pronto carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North followed suit with many Youth Corps members killed just because you and your wicked cotravellers lost the 2011 presidential election?
Politics / Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by 66xtr9r: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2016
BermudaTriangle:
Am not surprised afterall yeebos and crime are bedmates.

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, here is a list of some of your greedy kinsmen who looted and ruined the fortune of this country. And this is your idea of 'One Nigeria' where you persistently rob Peter to perennially pay parasitic Paul, and still continue to spill innocent blood to maintain the status quo in the polity.

Oblong cone-head, can you spot Igbos on this list of treasury looters?

simtosul:
The question here really is the role these men
and women played in the current state of
Nigeria.
The List of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerian
Leaders (dead/alive) below:

1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25
billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power
sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion
from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind
fall in 1990)
3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9
billion from 1998-99
4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from
1993-1998
5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and
continues to steal from Lagos State treasury
since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he
has stolen $6 billion so far.
6. Muhammadu Buhari – He stole $2 billion
from NNPC accounts in the ’70s and the
money was traced to Midland bank (now
HSBC), London. Under his watch as PTF
Head, N25 billion got missing according to
PTF Situation Report submitted to Abdusalam
in 1999.
7. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got
enriched through oil blocks from the Niger
Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the
counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions
of dollars in today’s value.
8. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2
billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.
9. Bukola Saraki – Through his father,
Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale
and as a governor of Kwara State
(2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion
10. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the
FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless
and was looking for loan to import taxis from
the UK. After he was made the minister, he
seized landed properties that belonged to
Nigerians and resold them with huge profit.
It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from
2003-2007.
11. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of
Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and
left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola,
among other thing built his personal website
for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100
million per each and built a kilometre road for
N1 billion. He stole $900 million from
2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to
continue the looting.
12. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007
to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150
million from that money was used to sponsor
Buhari and APC.
13. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by
our reporter how he made his money, he
simply said “he was always at the right place
at the right time.” Atiku is an astute
businessman, but through shady deals, he
stole $500 million from 1999-2007.
14. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from
1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s
serving his term for money laundering in the
UK.
15. Amina Mohammed – This woman was
the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC)
that was in charge of all PTF Projects during
Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was
stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998.
Buhari has just nominated the same woman
as a minister to continue to stealing.
16. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120
million and was arrested for money
laundering. He pleaded guilty and long
served his term.
17. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million
between 2007-2015 and out of that amount,
$50 million was found in his sons’ bank
accounts. He was arrested and detained for
days together with his sons.
18. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100
million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has
arrested many of his aides and they are
“singing” how they siphoned the money
19. Kashium Shettima – this governor has
stolen about $80 million and still counting.
20. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun
State to the tune of $60 million.
21. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor
stole $40 million and stashed some part of
the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought
a bed for N50 million.
Note: The likes of President Goodluck
Jonathan and key members of his
administration including the former Minister
of Petroleum are missing.

Source: NewsDay
Politics / Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by 66xtr9r: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Goke7:

Well said saraki brought all this upon himself and the Igbos too for their continuous political miscalculation

Igbos freely expressed themselves in the 2015 general elections and will repeat sa me anytime. It was no political miscalculation.

Igbos as a distinct set of people cannot be deceived like the so called 'sophisticated' tribe who are led by internationally acclaimed drug peddlers as national leaders, with a notorious being like Tinubu who embezzled Lagos funds calling the shots and fleeceable Yorubas would still sheepishly prostrate before him and follow him and his rougish candidates blindly.
Politics / Re: Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) by 66xtr9r: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Ikwerreboy:
We Niger deltans can't do this,. Now this is one of the reasons we can't join those touts i mean the igbos for biafra or what everm SMH.. In NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC I STAND

This is a free world in which you and your ass-licking minions are ever free to associate with whomsoever you wish.

You're free to merge yourselves with the Fulanis, Yorubas, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Ijaws, Binis, Esans and any other group of your choice to consolidate your OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

The Igbo's quest for nationhood is strictly for hard-working achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy, greedy, backstabbing minions and wicked treasury looters cum murderous parasites.

Leave Igbos out of your miseries!
Politics / Re: And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) by 66xtr9r: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
odunH:
Epistle!just because U want to deride on a tribe you then goofed,lie that u re a Yoruba person!I hail U.Simply because a yoruba man doesn't thrives on na my pesin believes on merits,truth or other virtues such as non praises of corruption jingles ur brothers ll die for,they re now enemies of progress nd also accomodating all to their land for business so that u ll ve someting to go back to ur land develop is now a ache to u in which u re nt doing,take ur aba soresight dillapitated state of roads for instance.And moreover answer the question,have u seen a thread of a Lagosian and ekiti person fighting on NL even if they re governed by different parties.I won't insult u I ll only tell u some people ll be a second class citizen when ur biafra is finally given.Stop hating nd workhard rather be currying unnecessary favour instead of meritocray to be envied nd mind u stop generalizing cos igbos re knw for using boy or girl for years nd later given them freedom mosttyms establishing them!Gud one buh dt's credit to their business gains nd every oda tribe knws whr they specialize to aid thr pple.Its well.I love Yoruba people for me o.

I understand that you hail from a tribe who make a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

The much taunted Awo's free education must have been in vain. You need to be coherent for once in your writing else you're done for.

It's not a must for you to stay put in Lagos when you're as good as a menace. Go back to your Oshogbo enclave and farm.

Stop lazing about, engaging in toutism in Lagos as a means of livelihood. You need to have your entire life overhauled for you to be able to survive in the nearest future.

Politics / Re: And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) by 66xtr9r: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
OreMI22:
Another post from jobless babies in NL.
...Yet, they spend all the time comparing their lack of development instead of proffering ideas to improve themselves.
Especially the jobless Igbo youths here in Nairaland.

You mean the 'jobless' Igbo youths, some of whom can afford to cater for your entire generation without draining their purse...

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.