Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo (4134 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London / Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Favolly(f): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
And Madam Kemi's struggle for relevance continues....
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
noblezone:
Madam,
they will call you names even here on nairaland.

Whether you are real or fake, psycho or normal, your words are deep.

I am inspired.

Don't fall for that yet, that woman is very unstable. You might be the first to call her names tomorrow. She is more unreliable than barcanista. Be warned.
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by SonOfEl(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
NakedEve:

I dare IPOB yoots to come and do dia nonsense in d north.

Sorry bae, its been done in abuja already
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by thewarrior72: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2015
NakedEve:

Their have done it already, or is abuja not part of northern region?.Igbos are fearless and whatever they set out to do, the do it to the fullest. The yoruba miscrient on this furum threatend fire and brimestone but the day IPOB stormed lagos,their all ran with they tail behind their backg.
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Anticabal:
Even yoruba like kemi want to be Biafrans.
she's not yoruba...her mother is igbo
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2015
thewarrior72:
Their have done it already, or is abuja not part of northern region?.Igbos are fearless and whatever they set out to do, the do it to the fullest. The igbo miscrient on this furum threatend fire and brimestone but the day IPOB stormed lagos,their all ran with they tail behind their backg.
you mean after u tagged it a peaceful protest? and u r now calling it "igbo are fearless"
yorubas are fearless too..why not continue with the protest till will give you miscreants, sons of a prostitutes, drug dealing bastards, marginalized inferior 10th class slave citizens what u deserve.

They hates u people frm SS, SW, NE and d whole of Africa u still got hand to post rubbish. go to anywhere in Nigeria and call yourself igbo, if people will not give u dat hateful look.

Note:Some of them will try to report me
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by NakedEve: 5:46am On Dec 30, 2015
thewarrior72:
Their have done it already, or is abuja not part of northern region?.Igbos are fearless and whatever they set out to do, the do it to the fullest. The yoruba miscrient on this furum threatend fire and brimestone but the day IPOB stormed lagos,their all ran with they tail behind their backg.

I mean Kano, or Kaduna or Borno.
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by NakedEve: 5:47am On Dec 30, 2015
SonOfEl:

Sorry bae, its been done in abuja already

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by SonOfEl(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2015
NakedEve:

Lagos, Abuja, SE/SS, World diaspora...... Its impressive for me
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by EmeritusMbaM: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2016
She was not mad here but very good patriot. Ipob and hypocrisy

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
She was not mad here but very good patriot. Ipob and hypocrisy

Frustrated IPOO hypocrite from Wasteland, here is a message from a sensible member of yours:

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by EmeritusMbaM: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
66xtr9r:

Frustrated IPOO hypocrite from Wasteland, here is a message from a sensible member of yours:

Shymm3x post:
.. I honestly don't know why some Yoruba folks can't let these people be.

It seems a lot of folks are oblivious to the fact that Nigeria is bankrupt and it's only a matter of time before it implodes. So if certain folks want to leave the cesspit, either by hook or by crook - why can't you let them be? Or are Yorubas so messed up these days that they don't believe that they can survive without Igbos cos it is starting to look like that?

You have a people who have been stuck in the 60s cos of Nigeria, yet they are the biggest proponent of the shiithole. If that isn't a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome, I don't know what it is. Or what have Yorubas achieved collectively since the 60s cos pictures of all Yoruba states, apart from Lagos aren't nothing to be proud of. Then almost all the states are heavily indebted and it is only going to get worse due to how bankrupt Nigeria is right now.

Anyway, there are tons of Yorubas out there who wouldn't mind donating in whatever capacity to the Biafran cause, if Igbos can develop a proper strategy that won't alienate those in the South and maintain territorial integrity. Igbos need to start reaching out cos apart from the cows and cow jockeys feasting on free grass in the zoo - the country is a disaster.
[/s]

Same long jargons, you have a folder dedicated for posting long irrelevant trash on nairaland. Musiwa is better than cos he still post meaningful stuff sometimes, but this jobless troll is now a mocking stock on nairaland. Get well soon
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
Same long jargons, you have a folder dedicated for posting long irrelevant trash on nairaland. Musiwa is better than cos he still post meaningful stuff sometimes, but this jobless troll is now a mocking stock on nairaland. Get well soon
[/s]

Silly rants from a useless, deluded bigot from a juju-infested enclave...

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by EmeritusMbaM: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2016
66xtr9r:
[s]

Silly rants from a useless, deluded bigot from a juju-infested enclave...

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

Bayswater post:
We even discriminate amongst ourselves. I know some Yorubas will not allow their children marry an ijebu.

Of course, some are their own person.
[/s]

Same jargons, you will be healed one day. Pele
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by DropShot: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2016
aljharem:
Thank God it is a psycho talking not a sane person. Ipod believe her at your own peril
They normally masturbate over stories like this even though it comes from a rejected psycho.

Absurdly, they turn around to call the same psycho names when she starts having issue with a Bianca Ojukwu that was a se.x slave to the drug lord Fani kayode.

Confused set of people.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
EmeritusMbaM:
Same jargons, you will be healed one day. Pele
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant on a non-return journey to insanity...

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by jimi4us: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2016
NakedEve:

we dey disturb anywhere we want. We don't eat ewedu

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by EmeritusMbaM: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2016
66xtr9r:
[s][/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant on a non-return journey to insanity...

Same trash. Uno get shame
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
Same trash. Uno get shame

Shameless IPOO miscreant...
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by EmeritusMbaM: 8:24am On Apr 21, 2016
66xtr9r:

Shameless IPOO miscreant...

Same noise. Be creative
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
Same noise. Be creative

Loudmouthed IPOO miscreant...
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by EmeritusMbaM: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2016
66xtr9r:

My late mother is a Loudmouthed IPOB miscreant...

Really? Lmaooo
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by jimi4us: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2016
1United1:
please enforce Rule 9

Delete this useless thread now
delete wetin? That woman just explain the real facts in details. Damnn una hate the truth. One day I know Biafra will stand, we don't want to be with you people na by force?
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by 66xtr9r: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
My generation of ritualists is doomed for life!

Fixed!
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by buhahaha: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
How I love this woman..this is the Truth and everyone knows.
Re: BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo by orisa37: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Bianca called you names not Olunloyo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING : Buhari Arrives Nigeria After 13 Days In London / Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again / Fuel Scarcity Even @N145???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.